Five people shot at least one dead in...

Five people shot at least one dead in east side shooting

There are 13 comments on the WTHR-TV Indianapolis story from Jan 28, 2018, titled Five people shot at least one dead in east side shooting. In it, WTHR-TV Indianapolis reports that:

INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department homicide detectives are investigating after at least five people were shot and one of them died in a shooting early Sunday morning near an east side bar. Officers were called to the 1300 block of Sherman Drive around 2 a.m. Sunday for the report of shots fired and multiple people shot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHR-TV Indianapolis.

Facts

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jan 28, 2018
White trash on the east side
Facts

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jan 28, 2018
Somebody drop a crack rock?
The Liberal

Greenwood, IN

#3 Jan 28, 2018
Americans are savages.

AMERICANS DO NOT DESERVE TO OWN GUNS BECAUSE THEY ARE VIOLENT AND STUPID!!!
Facts

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jan 29, 2018
The Liberal wrote:
Americans are savages.

AMERICANS DO NOT DESERVE TO OWN GUNS BECAUSE THEY ARE VIOLENT AND STUPID!!!
True
The Liberal

Greenwood, IN

#5 Jan 29, 2018
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>

True
The ONLY PEOPLE that should be allowed to carry guns are members of LE,private security gaurds and members of IO in our government!

TRUMP IS A DICTATOR!

HILLARY WAS CHEATED!!!

MONICA LEWINSKY WAS A RUSSIAN AGENT!!!!

OPRAH 2020!!!

KATIE COURIC FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION!!

RESIST!!
The Liberal

Greenwood, IN

#6 Jan 29, 2018
SECURITY GUARDS!!!! NOT GAURDS!!!!!!

RESIST!!!
The Liberal

Greenwood, IN

#7 Jan 29, 2018
People DO NOT KILL PEOPLE! GUNS KILL PEOPLE!!!

GUNS SHOULD BE OUTLAWED!! CITIZENS SHOULD NOT HAVE GUNS!! THIS WORKS IN MEXICO!!

WE ARE A GLOBALIZED WORLD NOW! WE SHOULD ADOPT THE SAME GUN LAWS AS MEXICO!!

YOU ARE A MORON IF YOU DON'T VOTE STRAIGHT DEMOCRATIC TICKET!!

RESIST!!!
Paul

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Jan 29, 2018
Bless the Lord
Oh my soul
Bless His
Holy name.

With Jesus in your life you are someone.
Without Jesus in your life, you are nothing but a whip pup for Satan.
Are you a whip pup??
Paul

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jan 29, 2018
Facts wrote:
White trash on the east side
You are too love your brother's and Sister's, Jesus say So....
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Feb 2, 2018
Facts wrote:
White trash on the east side
Apparently is was colored dudes that were killed so you are wrong.

More than 80% of all homicides in every city in America are coloreds
yes

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Feb 2, 2018
The east side is ALL trash
MultiCrapism

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Feb 3, 2018
Facts the shooter was black and the victims all black , Most violent crime is black on black and black upon whites in all stats Blacks are 13% of the population yet they commit over 80% of the most violent crimes. Fact blacks are only 13% of the population Yet they get over 50% of the public sector inner city municipal jobs post office, phone companies, gas company, water company, sanitation . parks and recreation .
How can this be?
If they have all those jobs which offer great money and great pension and medical benefits they can claim poverty and racism?
If they have all those nice life long jobs How can they be failing?
In this world again most the violent crimes or rape, murder and robbery is committed by the blakc race.
Just a couple weeks ago a black couple murdered after torturing a woman in her 70's whom the black young lady cared for her husband at the home.
There was a young black lady who had a career but chose to hangout with a thug boyfriend and torture and kill a older white lady and the young black nurse knew the old man had parkinson so she said he wouldn't remember they were there, That's the only reason they spared him his life.
You just had a black man shoot and kill his girlfriend and toss her out in the street like garbage.
Many inner cites have all black city council members and Mayors and all black school boards .

I ask how is this a white problem , They even had a black President for 8 years.
They choose to be separate on many levels as they are allowed to be , They choose to listen to violent rap music and watch the gangster rap videos and movies and try to emulate them.
Are there white thugs and criminals , Yes indeed and growing , But to the population and ratio of blacks to same ratio as whites if put in the category of violent crimes against themselves and the white race, Blacks lead overwhelmingly .
That is why when you do get successful blacks, They don't stay in the black neighborhoods, They move into nice gated white neighborhoods , fact plain and simple

It is not racist to point out cold hard truth and facts.
The only way blacks can solve this problem is to lose the blame game and looking at what whites have and they don't have.
This is a failure of black parents who always think the Govt can fix everything so they have a better playing field or opportunity . That has been applied for about 70 years now and is failing.
You want better black people and neighborhoods
Turn in those violent black thugs , stop pacifying the problems and make it happen at home bring back the real black church's where they taught values and lessons. Instead of using them as a pulpit for politics to get the next Democrat elected to save you.
Demand schools stop teaching multiculturalism Demand they stop passing kids from class to class who can barely read or write, Pick up that trash in the alley, paint over that graffiti , pulls those weeds in the street and sidewalks, mow that empty home or field next door , stop waiting for the city to do it, It;s your neighborhood keep it clean.
Tech those young black boys and girls pride in keeping the neighborhood clean Now matter how poor you are.
Tell them no xbox or play station until it's cleaned.Make it a daily routine for them to clean up the hood and yards and alleys.When you begin to do those things again you'll see real change and a turnaround for the better.adopt a black neighborhood or mixed neighborhood you live in or even if it;s a white neighborhood .
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Feb 4, 2018
MultiCrapism wrote:
Facts the shooter was black and the victims all black , Most violent crime is black on black and black upon whites in all stats Blacks are 13% of the population yet they commit over 80% of the most violent crimes. Fact blacks are only 13% of the population Yet they get over 50% of the public sector inner city municipal jobs post office, phone companies, gas company, water company, sanitation . parks and recreation .
How can this be?
If they have all those jobs which offer great money and great pension and medical benefits they can claim poverty and racism?
If they have all those nice life long jobs How can they be failing?
In this world again most the violent crimes or rape, murder and robbery is committed by the blakc race.
Just a couple weeks ago a black couple murdered after torturing a woman in her 70's whom the black young lady cared for her husband at the home.
There was a young black lady who had a career but chose to hangout with a thug boyfriend and torture and kill a older white lady and the young black nurse knew the old man had parkinson so she said he wouldn't remember they were there, That's the only reason they spared him his life.
You just had a black man shoot and kill his girlfriend and toss her out in the street like garbage.
Many inner cites have all black city council members and Mayors and all black school boards .

I ask how is this a white problem , They even had a black President for 8 years.
They choose to be separate on many levels as they are allowed to be , They choose to listen to violent rap music and watch the gangster rap videos and movies and try to emulate them.
Are there white thugs and criminals , Yes indeed and growing , But to the population and ratio of blacks to same ratio as whites if put in the category of violent crimes against themselves and the white race, Blacks lead overwhelmingly .
That is why when you do get successful blacks, They don't stay in the black neighborhoods, They move into nice gated white neighborhoods , fact plain and simple

It is not racist to point out cold hard truth and facts.
The only way blacks can solve this problem is to lose the blame game and looking at what whites have and they don't have.
This is a failure of black parents who always think the Govt can fix everything so they have a better playing field or opportunity . That has been applied for about 70 years now and is failing.
You want better black people and neighborhoods
Turn in those violent black thugs , stop pacifying the problems and make it happen at home bring back the real black church's where they taught values and lessons. Instead of using them as a pulpit for politics to get the next Democrat elected to save you.
Demand schools stop teaching multiculturalism Demand they stop passing kids from class to class who can barely read or write, Pick up that trash in the alley, paint over that graffiti , pulls those weeds in the street and sidewalks, mow that empty home or field next door , stop waiting for the city to do it, It;s your neighborhood keep it clean.
Tech those young black boys and girls pride in keeping the neighborhood clean Now matter how poor you are.
Tell them no xbox or play station until it's cleaned.Make it a daily routine for them to clean up the hood and yards and alleys.When you begin to do those things again you'll see real change and a turnaround for the better.adopt a black neighborhood or mixed neighborhood you live in or even if it;s a white neighborhood .
And they wonder why people don't trust them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Was Perfect 7 hr YoungNoMo 18
Mariah Haffner 9 hr Mokk 2
Drop a word add a word 11 hr Haha 21
News Indiana's township system dates back to Jefferson 13 hr bring it on 4
News Avon tries to block massage parlors (Jul '07) 17 hr THISRIGHTHERE 99
Hognose police state Dec 14 TrumpdemFoolz 3
Download/Upload Speeds Dec 13 Dr Phil 6

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages