gays vacationing on Dale hollow Lake ...

gays vacationing on Dale hollow Lake inTennessee

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

jerry

Livingston, TN

#1 Apr 14, 2017
If you have plans to vacation on dale hollow hit me up
Know It All

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Apr 14, 2017
jerry wrote:
If you have plans to vacation on dale hollow hit me up
It's a sin to be gay. I just wanted you to know.
Hes nasty

Longmont, CO

#3 Apr 15, 2017
Hey Randy, guess you know where to vaca now, gay boy!
capt

Key West, FL

#4 Mar 30, 2018
Know It All wrote:
<quoted text>

It's a sin to be gay. I just wanted you to know.
Actually, Jesus says to Love Everyone and to not Judge. Only the Jewish men in the new testament said not to sleep with another man, said nothing about women, because of the shrinking population and the need to reproduce. Funny thing, God loves you as well as everyone else.
GayDayBoo

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Apr 7, 2018
Jesus came to die for our sins and cleanse us so we sin no more. Jesus died to say as a man he felt our pain and sins.
He came to condem the sin not the sinner per say.
Many atheist or agnostic tend to slam ther Bible and mock it's meaning and Christ parables .
They always say Jesus wasnt cuxified or say his mother Mary had sex with Joseph when she was 13 , She didnt have sex with him, Yes they were married but the Hold Spirit throuhg God's doing made Mary pregnant .
Thed Muslims know this also.
You can get them by saying who spoke to Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden, They always say God can do all things great and powerful, You say well can;t God speak without being seen also. He doesn't always need to send an Angel.
They claim Muhammed in a cave spoke to the Angel Gabriel as the message from who they call God {"Allah"}
The Muslims say Allah has no image. Yet they say like Christians man was made in God's image lol
How can something be made if what it is made from has no image as Muslims claim lol
They say Allah shall reveal his image in the day he addresses all people
You can say how come God can send an Angel to speak to Muhammed and not Mary?
They also say is God weak does God cry. As to mock Christians ina catch 22 scenario , If they say no God isn't weak, They laugh but you saidf Giod was a man now.
Alll you've got to say God was man through his son Jesus which yes is also God but in the form of man and God who used the Holy Spirit to communicate ,
The biggest way to get Muslims running is to say was Muhummed a Muslim They will say yes
You can say there is no mention of Muslims in their Quran or a race pf people when the so called Prophet they call Muhammed existed.
They will also say why did Jesus cry out to God , They say how can God speak to God , They use the catch 22 as see we gotcha Chritians explain that.
You meerely have to say, Jesus again was flesh as in man so this is what he would do in his moment of weakness as a man and doubt .Yes is spiri as his soul within as a man on earth he would cry, feell pain have doubt question even God and his purpose,That was the reason God had to stand back and allow it to play out to show mankind he would suffer the worst of pain and humiliation and die as a man to show them how much he loves them and will forgive them even as his own son is cruxified and tortured and mocked.
I say to Muslims as they always begin in prayer God is all knowing and merciful .
God or Allah as they call him can do all things even use other methods to carryout what he wants to do or use another vessle to do so.
True when Moses climbesd the mountain and spoke with God he couldn;t look at God yet only a burning bush God told him even when he asked who are you He told him you as a man would never be able to understand who I am, This is why he said I am who I am.
Say someone born blind is face with a seeing person and they ask them who they are and they say I am like you but I can see you The blind person says but what do you look like and they like you, I cant see you says ther blind man how do I know what you say is true.
The Helen Keller story is a prime example how God can still reach a person blind deaf and dumb to words and sight yet was able to be reached within and taught.
I love is when atheist or agnostics say if God is so loving how come little kids are killed or born with cancers and other disease , You only have to say this is from past trangressions of peoples sins who continue to sin, This is mans doing not God's They want a Harry Potter waving of the magic wand hocus pocus cure and ending instead of facing facts and truth of t5he sins they committ and want no punishment or examples of why sickness and wars continue and greed, envy, lust, hate. murder.

nono

Fortville, IN

#8 Apr 9, 2018
capt wrote:
<quoted text>

Actually, Jesus says to Love Everyone and to not Judge. Only the Jewish men in the new testament said not to sleep with another man, said nothing about women, because of the shrinking population and the need to reproduce. Funny thing, God loves you as well as everyone else.
what a nice post .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Was Perfect 4 hr YoungNoMo 18
Mariah Haffner 7 hr Mokk 2
Drop a word add a word 8 hr Haha 21
News Indiana's township system dates back to Jefferson 10 hr bring it on 4
News Avon tries to block massage parlors (Jul '07) 14 hr THISRIGHTHERE 99
Hognose police state Dec 14 TrumpdemFoolz 3
Download/Upload Speeds Dec 13 Dr Phil 6

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages