Obama the weakest Link ever

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Patriot of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Mar 21, 2014
Putin owned Obama again, Obama flinched and Putin clinched more power once again. Now Obama's college professor defenders say Well there really wasn't much Obama could do to stop Putin, Of course there wasn;t He never had any intentions of stopping his comrade Putin. Obama hated seeing the Soviet Union fall. He hated watching Reagan succeed against his communist comrades. Obama and Putin are tied at the hip on every move Putin carries out in Russia. He will take back all those former republics one by one. sanctions mean nothing when Germany well half of Europe depend on Russia's cheap oil they buy. Yes if Obama freed up natrual gas and flooded the markets with USA'S natural gas, It would make Putins energy power drop and his power to control many countries. Obama won;t because the EPA AND HIS ENVIRONMENTALIST WOULD WAGE WAR AGAINST THE DEMS. That would also mean Obama would have to sign off on the keystone pipeline .i thought bill clinton and jimmy carter were weak lol Obama makes them look like super heroes against our enemies lol .Notice Obama said international law will punish Putin lol.LOOKS LIKE POLAND ONCE AGAIN WILL BE TAKEN OVER BY THE COMMUNIST AS USA JUST SITS BY AND ALLOWS OT TO HAPPEN A THIRD TIME. CHINA WILL TAKE TAIWAN . i WATCHED ON C-SPAN AND CHARLIE ROSE SHOW HOW OBAMA HARVARD COLLEGE DEFENDERS EXPLAINED why Obama can do little against Putin, THE LADY PROFESSOR SAYS WE HAVE SO MUCH BUSINESS INTEREST TIED TO RUSSIA lol.Imagine of GWB used that analogy .NOW liberals who always rail against business and money all of the sudden say we can;t do nothing to Russia, We have too many business ties and investments with them lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I noticed something. 9 hr Andy 3
Fat chix 9 hr Andy 2
Where to get herbal incense/spice/potpourri in ... (May '13) Tue Illylookingforill 46
Obama racist rhetoric toward Police Tue tayarrit76 5
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) Mon tayarrit76 270
does pepsi drug test? which type? Mon Dave 9
Louis Farrakhan regales Indianapolis with 2-1/2... (Dec '13) Sep 28 Ms Mack 20
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match

Indianapolis Jobs

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis

Personal Finance