Ind. could be first to require armed ...

Ind. could be first to require armed school employees

There are 583 comments on the USA Today story from Apr 3, 2013, titled Ind. could be first to require armed school employees. In it, USA Today reports that:

The Indiana House Education Committee approved legislation Tuesday, April 2, 2013, that would mandate the creation of a protection officer for each school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#64 Apr 3, 2013
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Attention youtheturd!!! Wrong horsebreath...99% of the perps displayed warning lights and by human nature too many around them buried their heads in the sand. Surely you wouldn't go to sleep in a home where you ever thought a son or daughter would put 4 rounds in your face...would you? And even if you did think that possible at times you'd probably side with pot luck. That's what has to change if you want to stop a massacre, etc. And being as incompetence is rampant across America as the evidence of a populace voting twice for a man who was mentored for years by the communist-terrorist "KillYourParents" bill ayers don't expect any newfound concerns over protecting the pursuit of happiness, freedom, etc. After all none of that exists within the ideology of obama/ayers et al.
People are stupid; which is exactly why we shouldn't give more people guns.
Harry Wood

Yeoman, IN

#65 Apr 3, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you should stuff a big fat [email protected] in your mouth and be quiet, imbecile!
Just because that works for you doesn't mean it will work for others and keep them quiet.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#66 Apr 3, 2013
Dr Drew wrote:
<quoted text>Can't do that. You need help and should be confronted with your addiction. Get help! P.S. The only imbecile is the one who does drugs and works at the hospital. YOU Russia.
I don't do drugs. And you are off topic. So again, and I say, stuff a c0ck in your mouth and be silent. The adults are talking.

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#67 Apr 3, 2013
Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>There are so many things in your statement I disagree with. But I can't get past the way "Chief" is misspelled. Semper Fi
Thank you… I didn’t notice that typo. Good thing there are so many on here who have nothing better to do than to comb every letter of every word, and will spot minor typing mistakes… good looking out.
Mari Juana

Yeoman, IN

#68 Apr 3, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do drugs. And you are off topic. So again, and I say, stuff a c0ck in your mouth and be silent. The adults are talking.
You've admitted to being a regular pot smoker. Judging by your posts,it's obvious your habit has a negative effect upon you.

You probably didn't have that many brain cells to begin with.
Stoner Gunners

Yeoman, IN

#69 Apr 3, 2013
Can a regular pot smoker be trusted to make the correct call with respect to their judgement when handling/using a firearm?
Stoner Gunners

Yeoman, IN

#70 Apr 3, 2013
Shorter: Do you want the armed guard in your child's school to be a regular pot smoker?

Yes or No?
Yo Le Bimbo

Yeoman, IN

#71 Apr 3, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
you're pretty good at throwing trolls under the bus. Carry on!!!!!!!
Le Bimbo couldn't throw a toss if his life depended on it.

Le Bimbo is rather dumb. Hey,Le Bimbo.....still doing predictions like the one found in the link?

Nate Silver spanked your butt.....Le Bimbo.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/port-saint-lu...

“NOT RUSSIAN”

and not from Russia

#72 Apr 3, 2013
Mari Juana wrote:
<quoted text>
You've admitted to being a regular pot smoker. Judging by your posts,it's obvious your habit has a negative effect upon you.
You probably didn't have that many brain cells to begin with.
Yup. But not when I'm at work.
But, you said drugs. Pot is not a drug. It's a plant. Technically.
I'm healthy, cognizant, and literate. I think that just about covers all of it.

And still, you're off topic.

Fixated much?

“NOT RUSSIAN”

and not from Russia

#73 Apr 3, 2013
Stoner Gunners wrote:
Can a regular pot smoker be trusted to make the correct call with respect to their judgement when handling/using a firearm?
Yea, they'll get up to shove one up the chamber, just as soon as they're done eating a twinkie and taking a nap.

I happen to be a very good aim. But that's besides the point.
The point is, that anyone handling a gun who knows his shit, handles it with respect. He has been taught properly. Anything less than that is irresponsible.

Try to stay on topic.
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#74 Apr 3, 2013
They need them in Camden NJ more than anywhere else.
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#75 Apr 3, 2013
Home Schooling is the answer. Union Teachers are 25th rate, pension hores.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#76 Apr 3, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text> So don't tell me what you are not trying to do, your actions show you are trying to do it.
Dear, dear, dear, this comment sounds gibberish to me but, jumbles, be informed that those of us who care about our country, our children, our violent culture and the thousands who are killed by GUNS, GUNS, GUNS in our country will keep speaking up.

We will leave the gun hugging NRA/gun business propaganda to folks like you.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#77 Apr 3, 2013
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text> douchebaggur!!! drama queen.
The dumbing down of amerikkkkka continues ....
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#78 Apr 3, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only a matter of time before one of these armed employees goes nuts and starts shooting kids.
BANK ON IT!
C'mon, this is as stupid as arming postal employees.....
Your gun crazies will never get the connection between
having more and more guns and having more and more gun
violence. The countries that have the most guns have the
most gun violence.

If people carrying guns could actually stop the violence,
that would be a good thing. But they can't. By the time
they get their shootin' irons out the killin' has already
taken place.

Ronald Reagan was surrounded by guys with guns and Hinckley
dang near killed him anyway.
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#79 Apr 3, 2013
Camden NJ is just like Stockton Ca. Only different. But they are both run by democrats. So much for democrats.
Cat74

United States

#80 Apr 3, 2013
Do you think the gun violence in Obama's old Chicago neighborhood will stop when the Dim witted disarm the law abiding citizen? Do you think any of the guns in Obama's old Chicago neighborhood are registered anywhere? Do you think Obama will go back to that neighborhood after being King? No, he will take his secret service people, his family, and his free-loading mother in law to a civilized white neighborhood.
serfs up

Merritt Island, FL

#81 Apr 3, 2013
How can progressives ever justify eliminating guns when their policies over a half century caused this morass. Generations of boyd used to play with toy guns with no problems. Today our culture is so freaked out that a six year old can be suspended from school and even arrested with a piece of paper cut out to like a gun. At some point, the sane ones will take back their country. When they are poor enough or screwed with to the point that pushing back makes no difference.The rest can go to hell.
see the light

United States

#82 Apr 3, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
There is something seriously wrong with these sick in the head right-winger tea-baggers who as gun crazy... they are a danger and detriment to the health and safety of this nation, especially the kids.
Is there any wonder why 9-11 happened on their watch.
Something wrong with you, you don't want the kids protected. You think a shooter will see a gun free zone and leave-you idiot.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#83 Apr 3, 2013
Carl wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the Russia girl does drugs and works at the hospital.
And so much for the big people talk. I would like to introduce you all to Moe... aka "Carl", Dr. Drew, and.... about 95% of the other names used on the Indy forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alex Jones: "Performance Artist" reveals Info w... 20 min Bye Crazy Alex 10
Trump and the Good Life 1 hr Richard 1
Trash 2 hr Get 2 Work Donnie 8
Trump just had his bluff called -- again 2 hr Get 2 Work Donnie 12
Donald Trump’s First 100 Days: The Worst on Record 2 hr Get 2 Work Donnie 4
Boxer Anthony Jousha 3 hr KnockedOut 1
Dali Lama says Mike Pence is the AntiChrist! (Apr '15) Sat Ominous Signs 11
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Fri nnono 167

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web