Po Po action shootin
BlackManDown

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Mar 29, 2018
phony action Sacremento shooting black man with cell phone is blown away by many cops and bullets they say, funny guess what British cops have no guns unless they are sent to go after someone with ghuns, Then they get guns.
Now Al Sharpton the welfare pimp and troublemaker hate white cops and people is there to fan the flames ummmm this after the supposed school shopoting down in Florida Get ready students to walkout of nest week after spring break Justice for the supposed black criminal who was caught supposedly breaking car windows runs from cops say it did happen the way the story reads, The cops did the right thing, Lastnight in Indianapolis on the north east side a 1 year old black girl was killed after her mothers house was shot up also the mother was shot ina drive by
Is the same blacks demanding justice over a young blakc criminal being blown away vy the police in Sacramento going to demand who shot and killed this innocent little black girl sleeping in her bed here in Indianapolis.
Which warrants more news a little innocent black girl killed in her bed while aslepp bya drive by shooter?
Or a crimnal black man killed by police for not stopping and who had what looked like a gun in his hand but was his cell phone note this is at night time, They think police must have night vision in their eyes.
Get ready for the MSM to run this cop killing story and ask Trump what is he going to do about blacks being gunned down by cops.
Get ready to see across the country if the same students who walked out walkout for the black car crimnal breaking windows out .

I want to see what black kids march and walkout for the little 1 year old black girl and preachers get angry over more than likely other black people who did the drive by .enough is enough I want to hear them say about black on black violent crime and murder and drugs

Justice

United States

#2 Apr 2, 2018
BlackManDown wrote:
phony action Sacremento shooting black man with cell phone is blown away by many cops and bullets they say, funny guess what British cops have no guns unless they are sent to go after someone with ghuns, Then they get guns.
Now Al Sharpton the welfare pimp and troublemaker hate white cops and people is there to fan the flames ummmm this after the supposed school shopoting down in Florida Get ready students to walkout of nest week after spring break Justice for the supposed black criminal who was caught supposedly breaking car windows runs from cops say it did happen the way the story reads, The cops did the right thing, Lastnight in Indianapolis on the north east side a 1 year old black girl was killed after her mothers house was shot up also the mother was shot ina drive by
Is the same blacks demanding justice over a young blakc criminal being blown away vy the police in Sacramento going to demand who shot and killed this innocent little black girl sleeping in her bed here in Indianapolis.
Which warrants more news a little innocent black girl killed in her bed while aslepp bya drive by shooter?
Or a crimnal black man killed by police for not stopping and who had what looked like a gun in his hand but was his cell phone note this is at night time, They think police must have night vision in their eyes.
Get ready for the MSM to run this cop killing story and ask Trump what is he going to do about blacks being gunned down by cops.
Get ready to see across the country if the same students who walked out walkout for the black car crimnal breaking windows out .

I want to see what black kids march and walkout for the little 1 year old black girl and preachers get angry over more than likely other black people who did the drive by .enough is enough I want to hear them say about black on black violent crime and murder and drugs

Word

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana Muslims offended by 'Islamophobic' bill... (Jun '17) 1 hr The Blood of Yeshua 1,078
Joe Donnelly record speaks for its self 3 hr Arch Stanton 3
did you go to University Heights Grade school? (Feb '09) 10 hr Mark Fletcher 32
Week long party at my house,banggang,taking all 10 hr justknow 2
Solar observations shut down ? Tue MuthaSHIP 3
roy mijares where are you brother Sep 17 lol 4
News Sheriff wants to use trailers to solve jail ove... Sep 17 nono 8

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages