pat

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 2, 2013
When are you trying to meet? Send me a pm on facebook later and ill shoot a donation in your mouth again.
Linda Bledsoe

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Dec 2, 2013
I am NEVER speaking to you again...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Dec 2, 2013
You can' go wrong with a neon pink thong and come cat treats.

Pat, don't let her take you back where all of those "cat toys" she got hanging on the wall,,, bad things man, you can't unremember. I still feel a little violated.,,, I need a hug just thinkin about it.
pat

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Dec 2, 2013
lol priceless
Its Pat

Anderson, IN

#6 Dec 2, 2013
Every time I see the name Pat,I think of the skit from SNL "IT'S PAT!".

After the David Bisard sentencing,there were comments regarding the sentence on the WTHR website. Most---if not all of the comments were calling for a more severe sentence. Bisard did have one fervent defender by the name of April. If she were to dye her hair dark,she would look exactly like the androgynous Pat on SNL. When I saw her pic with her comment at WTHR,It's Pat immediately came to mind.
Lindas Lover

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Dec 3, 2013
I'm lying here,, with Linda, on my mind....

The things I let her do to me, I should've never done for free, I'm sure one was a crime.

These images are haunting me, making me cryyeiyyy

I still can't shake the thought in my head of being inside her, while four cats were on the bed beside her,,, and the car keys they said I'd never find.
Linda The Echo Chamber

Anderson, IN

#8 Dec 5, 2013
Lindas Lover wrote:
I'm lying here,, with Linda, on my mind....
The things I let her do to me, I should've never done for free, I'm sure one was a crime.
These images are haunting me, making me cryyeiyyy
I still can't shake the thought in my head of being inside her, while four cats were on the bed beside her,,, and the car keys they said I'd never find.
Hey,next time you're poking your head in the cavernous cove of Bledsoe's anatomy,would you mind looking for a few socks with no mates? I seem to have a number of singles lying around. Also,If you look hard enough (no pun intended) you might find the lost island of Atlantis. That cove is so big,I believe it's plausible Linda's insides might just uncover the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle.
Pat Buchanan

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Dec 5, 2013
Me and Linda share the love of a nice big butt. I like to slide my man love inside hers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama racist rhetoric toward Police 7 hr Toxic 2
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 7 hr tayarrit76 270
DA Rick lost DA JOB 9 hr Dave 1
does pepsi drug test? which type? 10 hr Dave 9
Louis Farrakhan regales Indianapolis with 2-1/2... (Dec '13) Sun Ms Mack 20
Egg head Holder resigns Sun Wabash Tsunami 9
Angie Dicosmo Sun bobbyl 7
Indianapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters