Obamacrats to dumb for obamacare
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Mar 29, 2014
Ole Dirty Harry reid says Obama voters are too dumb to know how to use a computer lol, I guess most of them use Obama phones that are little computers as they send images and texts back n forth harry insulted them all lol wont admit this healthcare law is a total failure even the people who voted for the dem party and Obama wont sign up lol only a few illegals have lol
Democrats are queers

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Mar 31, 2014
Demos are too dumb for anything. Look who they voted for. If they didn't get government handouts, they would all just starve and die. Not a bad idea.
Republicans are Queer

Indianapolis, IN

#26 Mar 31, 2014
yes you did wrote:
<quoted text>
You also told your mother you liked it when your father peed in your mouth, and when your girl friend Mitt Romney took a dump in your mouth you wanted to yell out but there was too much crap in there, so you swallowed it and had a great orgasm.hey that's what all tea party conservatives who are all queer do.....
Come on over and I will poop in your mouth. I'm gay and I am a republican.
more deaf than dumb

Indianapolis, IN

#27 Apr 8, 2014
"Obamacrats to dumb for obamacare "

To sell 7 millions apps out of your basement would be something to cheer about...signing up 7 million people on a healthcare plan that was passed to insure 30-40 million people???...not so much...but it does fool the ones who voted for him.

Seems a bit early to be taking a victory lap.

I'm waiting to see what's going to happen when people who are paying for Obamacare insurance realize they still can't afford healthcare because the high deductibles will have to be paid first.

Another problem will arise when the IRS starts prosecuting people who haven't signed up, but don't have enough withholding to cover the penalty.

Interesting times ahead.

BONUS question... How long will it take the democrats to start blaming Obamacare fiascos on the republicans???
Simon

Indianapolis, IN

#28 Apr 8, 2014
more deaf than dumb wrote:
"Obamacrats to dumb for obamacare "
To sell 7 millions apps out of your basement would be something to cheer about...signing up 7 million people on a healthcare plan that was passed to insure 30-40 million people???...not so much...but it does fool the ones who voted for him.
Seems a bit early to be taking a victory lap.
I'm waiting to see what's going to happen when people who are paying for Obamacare insurance realize they still can't afford healthcare because the high deductibles will have to be paid first.
Another problem will arise when the IRS starts prosecuting people who haven't signed up, but don't have enough withholding to cover the penalty.
Interesting times ahead.
BONUS question... How long will it take the democrats to start blaming Obamacare fiascos on the republicans???
We already blame the repubs. It was racist computer servers that kept poor minority people from signing up. Racist conservatives don't want the "people" to have coverage. GW Bush is to blame. Amighty Obama the king and emperor, isn't at fault. He saved us gay liberals.
more deaf than dumb

Indianapolis, IN

#29 Apr 10, 2014
Simon wrote:
<quoted text>
We already blame the repubs. It was racist computer servers that kept poor minority people from signing up. Racist conservatives don't want the "people" to have coverage. GW Bush is to blame. Amighty Obama the king and emperor, isn't at fault. He saved us gay liberals.
"Each according to his abilities, each according to his needs"???...

Republicans don't want to have to pay for someone else's coverage over and above their own.

Obamacare is just a redistribution of income scheme, as witnessed by the Obama administration official who said "Obamacare allows people with little or no income to afford healthcare".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Is So Excited About Meeting With Putin Th... 4 hr Amyloid Plaques 1
FBI questioned Trump campaign adviser Page in R... 4 hr Carter Page Trump... 1
Trump son-in-law Kushner ups ante on legal team 4 hr Jared Lawyers Up ... 1
Trump's approval rating drops even lower after ... 6 hr Dave 2
Trump misses his own deadline for ISIS news con... 6 hr Dave 2
Trump admits Russia interfered in our election 6 hr Dave 2
Carrier sucks 11 hr Pence got the Tru... 3

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance