7 dogs freeze to death in marion co

7 dogs freeze to death in marion co

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

exscuzzi

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jan 7, 2014
Dogs don't belong in the house but owners should have put straw out for them.
Matt

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jan 7, 2014
Frozen food?
exscuzzi

United States

#3 Jan 7, 2014
Preserves the meat
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#4 Jan 7, 2014
exscuzzi wrote:
Dogs don't belong in the house but owners should have put straw out for them.
Most dogs are not equipted for the weather we are having, and need shelter, not facing the wind. Many breeds need to be inside. Wanna buy a couch?
Matt

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jan 7, 2014
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Most dogs are not equipted for the weather we are having, and need shelter, not facing the wind. Many breeds need to be inside. Wanna buy a couch?
Is that how you became roly poly by eating dog meat?
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#6 Jan 7, 2014
Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that how you became roly poly by eating dog meat?
Not even in Vietnam, or the Phillipines. The good ol American diet did it for me. Twinkie's for everyone!!!
exscuzzi

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jan 7, 2014
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Most dogs are not equipted for the weather we are having, and need shelter, not facing the wind. Many breeds need to be inside. Wanna buy a couch?
After your dogs crap outside and wipe their rumps on it? Pass
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#8 Jan 7, 2014
exscuzzi wrote:
<quoted text>
After your dogs crap outside and wipe their rumps on it? Pass
Dam, the secret is out.
exscuzzi

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jan 7, 2014
There's a trailer park somewhere that has that couches name on it.+2 if it's paid off and from rent-a-center,+4 if it was around a smoker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Payton Wells shuts 4 auto dealerships (Jan '07) 12 hr TLK 37
looking 17 hr drshado 1
Shelton Figley anyone know him? Sat freak show 39
News Hogsett proposes free or reduced-cost housing f... Sat Wish 1
roger wethington Sat little lady 5
Another local Business goes to China Fri PC_KID 1
News Dog flu reaching epidemic levels in Chicagoland... Fri Wish 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages