Why are the Police Bullies?

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Police Bully

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Recently I was pulled over on the east side of Indianapolis. This cop looked at me after I gave him my license . He said you look like you have been in jail. Which I haven't. Is this a new form of police training by IMPD ?He told me he was doing a sweep of the area, But he didn't say why . I'm white and yes you had a black man raping women in the Irvington area . This was nowhere near Irvington area.I would like to know where I can file a complaint upon this bully officer who assumes the worst of people without knowing their background .I did hear they were lagging in the money dept . Is that the citizens fault IMPD has already blown it's budget, So they do random sweeps looking to harass the citizens who are law abiding?I hope whomever the new Police Chief is, doesn't tolerate this kind of policing .The police know who the real criminals are and where most of them reside in town. They know their arrest records and crimes. Why treat all citizens as criminals? Trying to put fear into all they pull over isn't the right message to send or the right policy to adhere by.Maybe we need more female police women to rid the force of the bully male police officers.
nuffsaid

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Sep 18, 2012
If you think 'more police women' will tame down the impd mindset, good luck with that. Have you actually seen these bulldogs?
The reason most men & women join the force is to pump up their ego. There are a few who truly join for a noble reason, but after a few years in the union brotherHOOD, that goes out the window.
You're white? Welcome to the club, where we cannot complain about anything, and be taken seriously.

Since: Aug 12

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Sep 18, 2012
The last time I was pulled over by the police the officer said that it was because my muffler was too loud. The time before that was because my license plate light was out. In both cases I got off with a warning. The police came into the neighborhood with the goal of pulling over as many vehicles as possible hoping to find illegal activity.

Random pullovers don't happen as a result of individual bully cops, they are following orders. While it's a pain in the behind for those who get pulled over it's highly unlikely that a new police chief would end the practice because it is a rather effective method for tracking down criminals.
Alonzo X

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Sep 18, 2012
I spit on cops. I will do it the rest of my life.

They are scum.
Moe Moe

Bloomingdale, IN

#5 Sep 19, 2012
Alonzo X wrote:
I spit on cops. I will do it the rest of my life.
They are scum.
Do it in person, brave one.
They truly are

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Sep 19, 2012
The females are as arrogant as the males, believe me.
Police Bully wrote:
Recently I was pulled over on the east side of Indianapolis. This cop looked at me after I gave him my license . He said you look like you have been in jail. Which I haven't. Is this a new form of police training by IMPD ?He told me he was doing a sweep of the area, But he didn't say why . I'm white and yes you had a black man raping women in the Irvington area . This was nowhere near Irvington area.I would like to know where I can file a complaint upon this bully officer who assumes the worst of people without knowing their background .I did hear they were lagging in the money dept . Is that the citizens fault IMPD has already blown it's budget, So they do random sweeps looking to harass the citizens who are law abiding?I hope whomever the new Police Chief is, doesn't tolerate this kind of policing .The police know who the real criminals are and where most of them reside in town. They know their arrest records and crimes. Why treat all citizens as criminals? Trying to put fear into all they pull over isn't the right message to send or the right policy to adhere by.Maybe we need more female police women to rid the force of the bully male police officers.
yep

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Sep 19, 2012
I have not been pulled over in 12 years. maybe longer. be grateful they are doing this on the eastside. they are trying desperately to clean that landfill up. the crack cocaine problem is so bad they should have their own cartel. pathetic.
karma

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Sep 20, 2012
Pontificating wrote:
The last time I was pulled over by the police the officer said that it was because my muffler was too loud. The time before that was because my license plate light was out. In both cases I got off with a warning. The police came into the neighborhood with the goal of pulling over as many vehicles as possible hoping to find illegal activity.
Random pullovers don't happen as a result of individual bully cops, they are following orders. While it's a pain in the behind for those who get pulled over it's highly unlikely that a new police chief would end the practice because it is a rather effective method for tracking down criminals.
In my hometown on Indy's westside they used to order the cops to meet monthly quotas for traffic stops. This kept them out of the neighborhoods and on the main streets looking for burned out tail lights. Needless to say, burglaries increased. They abandoned this policy but I hear that other towns outside Indy now use it on there cops.
Pigsdeservetodie

Toronto, Canada

#9 Nov 1, 2013
I used to complain about the exact same thing, i tried activism and writing complaints towards my local police department but that made about a 0.0000000000001% difference to thier usual corruptness. Theres a saying "if you cant beat, then join it", it seems the bullies and the dumasses in highschool joined the police and are now fukin around with our communities

Since: Aug 12

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Nov 5, 2013
karma wrote:
In my hometown on Indy's westside they used to order the cops to meet monthly quotas for traffic stops. This kept them out of the neighborhoods and on the main streets looking for burned out tail lights.
IMPD may have eliminated the quota but they did not get rid of the policy. It's common practice for patrol officers to pull over random vehicles for petty infractions. They're hoping to find drivers who are drunk, invalid, or have outstanding warrants.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Nov 5, 2013
Video tape them 24/7. Have camera on your person and on your dash.
Linda Bledsoe

United States

#12 Nov 5, 2013
A good way to avoid this kind of thing is to not live in or drive through areas with high crime. However, many of you probably live in these areas so can't avoid it.
Waa waa

Hartford City, IN

#13 Nov 5, 2013
Police Bully wrote:
Recently I was pulled over on the east side of Indianapolis. This cop looked at me after I gave him my license . He said you look like you have been in jail. Which I haven't. Is this a new form of police training by IMPD ?He told me he was doing a sweep of the area, But he didn't say why . I'm white and yes you had a black man raping women in the Irvington area . This was nowhere near Irvington area.I would like to know where I can file a complaint upon this bully officer who assumes the worst of people without knowing their background .I did hear they were lagging in the money dept . Is that the citizens fault IMPD has already blown it's budget, So they do random sweeps looking to harass the citizens who are law abiding?I hope whomever the new Police Chief is, doesn't tolerate this kind of policing .The police know who the real criminals are and where most of them reside in town. They know their arrest records and crimes. Why treat all citizens as criminals? Trying to put fear into all they pull over isn't the right message to send or the right policy to adhere by.Maybe we need more female police women to rid the force of the bully male police officers.
Get over it baby. These police officers on the east side deal with the lowest forms of life. This area needs cleaned up. My car got broken into on east side and the cop was nothing but nice. These guys don't get paid enough for the trash they deal with. So be thankful your not being car jacked or robed. Remember too they deal with the worst or the worst. Also this is only your side of the story
IMPD Has No Cred

Anderson, IN

#14 Nov 5, 2013
Just keep in mind,there's a percentage of officers that are drunk on the job. There's an even larger percentage extremely grouchy because they're jonesing for a drink.

There's an even larger percentage willing to cover-up the alcohol addictions of their fellow officers. The Bisard case is tangible proof of this.

Remember,IMPD willingly and openly promotes the screwups within its ranks. The laws they enforce do not apply to them. The Ballard administration seems to enthusiastically support this contempt of the civilian populace by IMPD.
The Patriot Of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Nov 6, 2013
That would be like saying all Zionist Jews only think about money and being Jewish, Blame Liberal policies that made many cops into bullies. The train they go out into the worse inner city black ghetto hoods to chase after the most racist violent black thugs, They are told go soft on them, even though many of those black thug criminals have long arrest records.Like the recent black thugs who broke into a white home and raped the mother and daughter and shot the mother twice, She had already been shot once as they raped her.What liberal spouting off about bully cops has any sympathy for the white family? How many little liberal turds here spouting off about bully cops would say if that had been their family attacked in that manner, What they would do to those black racist criminal thugs.You get the force that you vote for as in Police Chief A black unqualified Police Chief named Hite .Whine away liberals, You have messed up most inner cities politics and allowed criminals more protection and justice than even the police have who enforce the laws you voted for when you voted for people even like Obama and Chief Hite or Prosecutor Terry Porter who is weak when prosecuting thugs. That is what you get when you hite progressive thinking librats.You have told the cops they are own their own many times, At the same time I blame unions for corruption in the police force and lack of enthusiasm at fighting crime and caring anymore. Most cops are they now just for a fat paycheck and a huge pension after they put in their years.Guess what who do most black people call when they got a problem in the hood, They call the PO PO.
d pantz

United States

#16 Dec 21, 2013
Pontificating wrote:
The last time I was pulled over by the police the officer said that it was because my muffler was too loud. The time before that was because my license plate light was out. In both cases I got off with a warning. The police came into the neighborhood with the goal of pulling over as many vehicles as possible hoping to find illegal activity.
Random pullovers don't happen as a result of individual bully cops, they are following orders. While it's a pain in the behind for those who get pulled over it's highly unlikely that a new police chief would end the practice because it is a rather effective method for tracking down criminals.
that and they illegally detain people and don't tell them they are free to go when they should and they are. The government hides police misconduct, FACT! We have more of our population in prison than any other country, FACT. Most of them are drug offenders, FACT. Most of them are marijuana charges, FACT. The last two presidents of the united states have admitted to using marijuana, FACT. Judges tend to give shorter sentences to sex offenders and violent offenders, FACT. The prisons are owned by private corporations, some of them Chinese,FACT.
Why are the police trained to try to keep people around and agree to searches when they should tell them they are free to go when usually they are if they ask?????
d pantz

United States

#17 Dec 21, 2013
http://m.reviewjournal.com/news/deadly-force/...
And you have more of a chance, even with their cooked up numbers, of getting killed by a police officer than a terrorist.
usmab

Nottingham, UK

#19 Dec 30, 2013
Some police are good some females and some men.
tyler

Nottingham, UK

#20 Dec 30, 2013
Police are good

Since: Aug 12

Chicago, IL

#21 Dec 30, 2013
d pantz wrote:
Why are the police trained to try to keep people around and agree to searches when they should tell them they are free to go when usually they are if they ask?????
It's not the responsibility of the police to educate people about their rights. If they ask for permission to search and you say ok, then that's on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chuck should be gone Jim should be In 1 hr bikerbob 1
white girls 12 hr RZA 1
When Did Indy Become So Racist and Why? 18 hr The Zombie 77
Vote to outlaw whittieeee Christmas 18 hr The Zombie 26
Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band coming to Ba... 20 hr fyi 15
Lonely 20 hr gary 3
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) Tue Horsechief 445
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:29 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:29PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"