Bond reduced for Warren Central rape suspect

A Marion Superior Court judge reduced the bond today for a Warren Central High School student held on charges he raped another student. Full Story
Oops

United States

#26 May 15, 2007
Does Duke LaCrosse mean anything to anyone?
THE THE

Indianapolis, IN

#27 May 15, 2007
Anyone else tired of reading that he was a football player in every one of these articles? Is that relavant? If he were a jump rope champ or won a spelling bee(hahahahahahahahahahahahaha , whew, hahahahahaha), would that be in there?
Astonished

Charlotte, NC

#28 May 15, 2007
usa wrote:
let him stay in jail and get raped the piece of S,,T
Wow. I didn't realize that you were there and watched the whole ordeal, not once trying to stop the guy. Oh, what's that? You WEREN'T there? Ok, hmmm... So, if you weren't there, and did not see anything happen, you are wanting the guy to be tortured WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE THAT HE COMMITED A CRIME?????? What a nice attitude to have, Adolf. Maybe you'd like to rape him yourself, Osama. Maybe hurt the guy too, eh Himmler? WAIT FOR THE EVIDENCE -- IF ANY --- BEFORE PASSING JUDGMENT, SADDAM. Maybe he's guilty, maybe he's just like the Duke Lacrosse team --- falsely accused. Get a grip on OUR CONSTITUTION, Stalin....
Astonished

Charlotte, NC

#29 May 15, 2007
Noblesville guy wrote:
That's why these sickos keep doing these things....Dumb judges who turn them loose...The judge should have to tell that poor little girl why her attacker is out of jail...I say lock these sickos up and keep them locked up with no bail and if found guilty the death penalty sounds good to me.
We'll be around your place with needles for YOUR arm, Mister "Who Cares About Any Evidence". You are sick and need to be dead.
Astonished

Charlotte, NC

#30 May 15, 2007
Marion County Educator wrote:
Young Mr. Bell may indeed have a letter of acceptance from a KY college; however, I intend to forewarn a few close friends and relatives in KY about Bell's rape charge. The young women in KY do not need Mr. Bell's services, whether athletic, academic, or simply physical.
These friends and relatives include: a high school classmate who is the first female Federal judge in KY and living in Lexington, another high school classmate who's a Federal judge out of Frankfort, a first cousin who's a Federal judge in Paducah, and another first cousin who's a County Attorney in the Bluegrass State. All are well-connected and will be happy to keep Bell's name in the backs of their minds.
OK, let's get this straigt: YOU are an educator, but you have convicted this boy without evidence or a trial, and you're launching a campaign to destroy his reputation --- just because he's ACCUSED of something???????Where do you teach, what is your name, give US the facts. WE'll make sure everyone knows about YOU. It is people such as you who should NOT be allowed to live in a FREE COUNTRY. Go to Iran, become an Iraqi, join the Taliban --- they are YOUR kind of people, "educator". No regard for Constitutional rights. You should be ASHAMED of yourself. Ever hear of "innocent until proven guilty"? Two words for you, airhead: SEIG HEIL..........
Jane

Indianapolis, IN

#31 May 15, 2007
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up one post from your last post to weatherman.
Saw it, looks like we posted around the same time...

Good to see that there are at least a few sane folks out there!
New Pal

United States

#32 May 15, 2007
Astonished wrote:
<quoted text>OK, let's get this straigt: YOU are an educator, but you have convicted this boy without evidence or a trial, and you're launching a campaign to destroy his reputation --- just because he's ACCUSED of something???????Where do you teach, what is your name, give US the facts. WE'll make sure everyone knows about YOU. It is people such as you who should NOT be allowed to live in a FREE COUNTRY. Go to Iran, become an Iraqi, join the Taliban --- they are YOUR kind of people, "educator". No regard for Constitutional rights. You should be ASHAMED of yourself. Ever hear of "innocent until proven guilty"? Two words for you, airhead: SEIG HEIL..........
After reading your three comments in a row it sounds as if you've got yourself all worked up. Calm down dude!
Clark Griswold

Chicago, IL

#33 May 15, 2007
WC might want to take a hard look at their team and coaching in general. Illegal spring practices, several thugs for players, and now a rapist on the resume. Hey, your kids may not amount to anything in the future, but 25 years from now they'll still have those High School championship rings on their fingers!!
Carl Hoffman

Chicago, IL

#34 May 15, 2007
Charged and arrested no trial yet to see facts so bail is allowed. If he is convicted and sent to prison he is in for a very rough way to go. How long before girl told someone, who did she tell, what did she do before he accosted her etc. Let the jury hear all the facts and past judgement. Nothing we can do till then and not much afterwards truth be told. I urge all to watch the case and if possible attend court and learn how it works or fails to work as the case unfolds.
I sure hope

Jeffersonville, IN

#35 May 15, 2007
that IF the story falls apart and it turns out that NOTHING happened (like the Duke case) that all the people on here saying "string up the pice of s--t" will come back here and admit that they were wrong.
No College for Bell

AOL

#36 May 15, 2007
No college should or will take him now. He proved his stupidity when he committed this crime, he's way to dumb for college!

I suppose he could take classes in the slammer.
1986 Mom

Lake Villa, IL

#38 May 15, 2007
You know... the guy is definitely guilty of at least one thing... being STUPID! What kind of idiot has sex (consensual or not) in school, especially when he is a high profile student with a scholarship waiting for him? Duh! I don't know if he is guilty of rape or not. That will be for the court to decide; however, he is 100% GUILTY of being a dumba s. Geez!
A Few Good Men

Lake Villa, IL

#39 May 15, 2007
Astonished wrote:
<quoted text>OK, let's get this straigt: YOU are an educator, but you have convicted this boy without evidence or a trial, and you're launching a campaign to destroy his reputation --- just because he's ACCUSED of something???????Where do you teach, what is your name, give US the facts. WE'll make sure everyone knows about YOU. It is people such as you who should NOT be allowed to live in a FREE COUNTRY. Go to Iran, become an Iraqi, join the Taliban --- they are YOUR kind of people, "educator". No regard for Constitutional rights. You should be ASHAMED of yourself. Ever hear of "innocent until proven guilty"? Two words for you, airhead: SEIG HEIL..........
You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!!! Go back to smokin', you tree hugging liberal!
hey

Indianapolis, IN

#40 May 15, 2007
proud of warren wrote, we won, we won, you spell like your children. what an idiot i hope it was tongue in cheek or whatever... loser
Lealann

Indianapolis, IN

#41 May 15, 2007
THE THE wrote:
Anyone else tired of reading that he was a football player in every one of these articles? Is that relavant? If he were a jump rope champ or won a spelling bee(hahahahahahahahahahahahaha , whew, hahahahahaha), would that be in there?
Dude, we're talkig about "Dub-C" aka Warren Central, OFCOURSE the mention of football is relevant! Warren Central puts it's football players on an "immunity pedestal"... equivalent to that of a Crooked Judge, slimeball attorney or scumbag political figure... they ARE above the laws that we mere Peasants are expected to adhere to.

The biggest double standard I've ever witnesssed!
pray 4 ever

Indianapolis, IN

#42 May 15, 2007
after seeing thousands of criminals daily this beats the records, bond being reduced to 1500. we give a drug dealer bigger bonds than this and people are buying it, noone is making them buy it. i pray that the young lady gets to tell the truth on the stand, it may another one out there who's had the same experience and to afraid to tell it, they always strike again. praying for you young sister that your mind will be healed from this demon of a man.
FCKD Up

Boonville, IN

#43 May 15, 2007
how cares if he was accepted. he should go to jail and pay the penalty. maybe he could hire paris hiltons attorney and cry for help that he provides hope for all young people too. WTFE
evidence

Boonville, IN

#44 May 15, 2007
she had bite marks on her next and bruises on her arms. dur dee dur..there is your evidence if you would read the week before ya tards.
the schiavos from florida

AOL

#45 May 15, 2007
pull the plug on him like we did teri down here in florida
DCeast

Chesapeake, VA

#47 May 15, 2007
Didn't the article say the bond was $15,000 - not $1500?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote to outlaw whittieeee Christmas 2 hr Alonzo x 1
When Did Indy Become So Racist and Why? 4 hr Alonzo X 43
Officials: Be on guard during holiday week (Jul '07) 11 hr tosser4143 24
Obama The Great Racist 22 hr Blackology 1
State to double anesthetic given during execution (Apr '07) Tue Dave 75
Overstreet execution set for May (Feb '08) Tue 357bullet 263
Momentum for Muncie-to-Indy commuter rail (Sep '07) Tue GGH 165
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web