License plate tax $20-$50 Coming

License plate tax $20-$50 Coming

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Taxpayer

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 22, 2012
I have no problem paying extra for nicer roads and projects.
Carl

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Dec 22, 2012
I thought republicans were against raising taxes. Oh they are. This will be a new tax. Republicans are not against that.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Dec 23, 2012
I thought Carl voted for Obama to stop the wasteful spending and pass a budget and cut all the middle class a break on taxes. Obama left town Carl to party down for 23 days in Hawaii with his family and pals all paid for by you and me Carl. Is that okay with you Carl knowing that the President left dodge for luxury and partying for 23 days at a cost of $6 million bucks courtesy of you and me Carl and the other hardworking people of America that pay real taxes.Carl how is Obama care going to be paid for. Obama knows how. It's called the middle class. He wanted all along for the country to go over the fiscal cliff edge and is smiling big knowing no matter what the Republicans offer He will say no and his Pravda media and twits like you Carl will defend him as he cleans your pockets and bank account to pay for more wasteful Obama Marxist programs. I guess Mr Taxpayer the lottery has kept our roads in tip top shape as both sides said it would do. The schools also that are dying day by day with all the money put into them. would you both explain that to me please.Go ahead and whine and blame republicans only Carl as Obama robs you right before you're very eyes and you say he has to do it because GWB and those Republicans left the economy in such a mess. Then ask Carl whose budget is in the works right now? Whose spending and starting programs that can't be paid for and taking long extended vacations all year long over and over and saying they are business trips.
Carl

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Dec 31, 2012
No thanks! Republicans are bad enough.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#6 Jan 1, 2013
Carl wrote:
I thought republicans were against raising taxes. Oh they are. This will be a new tax. Republicans are not against that.
And of course Obama is against raising Federal income taxes for all. And Carl I realize you will sidestep this question with some form of nonsence. Keep in mind, a tax, is a tax.
Carl

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jan 1, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>And of course Obama is against raising Federal income taxes for all. And Carl I realize you will sidestep this question with some form of nonsence. Keep in mind, a tax, is a tax.
It is. But this topic is how repugs say they are against taxes. But not against making up new taxes. I see the russian comrad is influencing you. Again thanks for the laughs. Keep posting though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Angelou had praise for local poet (Oct '13) 2 hr khalex9 2
Church of Pot was great! 14 hr Jack shut 1
Pence is the biggest racist, sexist, and elitis... 14 hr Jack shut 11
isis flag flown with pride at gay parade 14 hr Jack shut 3
News Can same-sex marriage make America healthier? Thu Xstain Fumblement... 39
Shun the Homsexuals Thu Pete 3
Watch wife in skirt in public Thu BEN 5
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Jun 30 kidderjeffrey 135
More from around the web

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages