Will Mike Pence As Governor Pardon Convicted Swindler Tim Durham?

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Tim Should Talk

Matthews, IN

#1 Nov 2, 2012
I wonder?????? All that money to Mitch Daniels campaign had to buy something!! Mitch refused to return any monies to the swindled elderly folks.....I gotta wonder what did Tim get in return?
Old Pete

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Nov 2, 2012
He will Pardon Durham and Motsinger.
Paul

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Nov 7, 2012
He should only pardon Tim Durham and Tim Motsinger if they give state's evidence against Carl Brizzi and Jack Cottey.

It may be moot as these crimes are probably federal anyway. Look at Lincoln Plowman serving time in a federal prison.
Packey Man

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Wonder if Pence will let these crooks go free?
will_i_are

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Nov 7, 2012
What I'm more apprehensive of is how many religious rules Pence will try to put in place. You can believe whatever you want and choose to live your own life however you want as long as you're not infringing on anyone else's right to do the same, but mystical 'revealed' 'knowledge' has no place in civil law.
pit

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Nov 7, 2012
will_i_are wrote:
What I'm more apprehensive of is how many religious rules Pence will try to put in place. You can believe whatever you want and choose to live your own life however you want as long as you're not infringing on anyone else's right to do the same, but mystical 'revealed''knowledge' has no place in civil law.

I hope all the GOP crooks are revealed to him.
Ken

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Nov 9, 2012
HAs he issued the pardons yet?
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Dec 1, 2012
Paul wrote:
He should only pardon Tim Durham and Tim Motsinger if they give state's evidence against Carl Brizzi and Jack Cottey.
It may be moot as these crimes are probably federal anyway. Look at Lincoln Plowman serving time in a federal prison.
I hope they are working on this. We need to root out all of the corruption in the Marion County GOP and send them to federal prison like we did Lincoln Plowman.

Since: Aug 12

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Dec 1, 2012
Considering that Durham was convicted in federal court I don't think that the governor of Indiana would have the authority to issue a pardon.
2plumsfor1

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Dec 1, 2012
Pontificating wrote:
Considering that Durham was convicted in federal court I don't think that the governor of Indiana would have the authority to issue a pardon.
correct
100 Percent Republican

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Dec 2, 2012
I agree. I pray that Pence brings the wrath of God down on the perverts and the crooks in Marion County. We have gotten rid of Lincoln Plowman and Tim Durham. We now need to send Jack Cottey and Tim Motsinger to federal prison.

Regardless of what Pence does, I will swear this oath: I won't stop my work until Cottey and Motsinger are behind bars in a federal prison and society is safe. You have my word on it. You have my blood oath on it. Unless they die first.
Minister Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Dec 2, 2012
Amen
Sherry

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Dec 2, 2012
Aren't the Marion County Republicans a sorry bunch of slime?

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#14 Dec 2, 2012
Then if I was you, when doing your taxes, decline to take that refund that Mitch ordered. If you hate republicans so much, then show them by not taking the refund.
Sherry wrote:
Aren't the Marion County Republicans a sorry bunch of slime?
Sherry

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Dec 2, 2012
100 Percent Republican wrote:
I agree. I pray that Pence brings the wrath of God down on the perverts and the crooks in Marion County. We have gotten rid of Lincoln Plowman and Tim Durham. We now need to send Jack Cottey and Tim Motsinger to federal prison.
Regardless of what Pence does, I will swear this oath: I won't stop my work until Cottey and Motsinger are behind bars in a federal prison and society is safe. You have my word on it. You have my blood oath on it. Unless they die first.
You speak the truth. I would gladly give my refund to see Motsinger and Cottey go to prison for life.
Henry

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Dec 2, 2012
I think Pence is a good man and he will do all he can do to see these crooks get the maximum amount of time.
ott

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Dec 3, 2012
Tim should rat them all out. They took advantage of his autism.
Pluto

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Dec 6, 2012
He does what Jack Cottey tells him to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
K-mart's shutting down 9 hr Steve 16
I'm so glad I'm white 9 hr bud 4
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 14 hr tlove610 297
10th st 14 hr Stevie 1
Push to populate abandoned homes 15 hr Guffaw 2
Pity the mayor 16 hr Chuckie 1
Indianapolis native Ron Klain will lead U.S. Eb... 17 hr White Rules 1
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match

Indianapolis Jobs