Will Mike Pence As Governor Pardon Convicted Swindler Tim Durham?

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Dec 6, 2012
Tim Should Talk

Tipton, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

I wonder?????? All that money to Mitch Daniels campaign had to buy something!! Mitch refused to return any monies to the swindled elderly folks.....I gotta wonder what did Tim get in return?
Old Pete

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

He will Pardon Durham and Motsinger.
Paul

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

He should only pardon Tim Durham and Tim Motsinger if they give state's evidence against Carl Brizzi and Jack Cottey.

It may be moot as these crimes are probably federal anyway. Look at Lincoln Plowman serving time in a federal prison.
Packey Man

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Wonder if Pence will let these crooks go free?
will_i_are

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

What I'm more apprehensive of is how many religious rules Pence will try to put in place. You can believe whatever you want and choose to live your own life however you want as long as you're not infringing on anyone else's right to do the same, but mystical 'revealed' 'knowledge' has no place in civil law.
pit

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

will_i_are wrote:
What I'm more apprehensive of is how many religious rules Pence will try to put in place. You can believe whatever you want and choose to live your own life however you want as long as you're not infringing on anyone else's right to do the same, but mystical 'revealed''knowledge' has no place in civil law.

I hope all the GOP crooks are revealed to him.
Ken

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

HAs he issued the pardons yet?
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Paul wrote:
He should only pardon Tim Durham and Tim Motsinger if they give state's evidence against Carl Brizzi and Jack Cottey.
It may be moot as these crimes are probably federal anyway. Look at Lincoln Plowman serving time in a federal prison.
I hope they are working on this. We need to root out all of the corruption in the Marion County GOP and send them to federal prison like we did Lincoln Plowman.

Since: Aug 12

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Considering that Durham was convicted in federal court I don't think that the governor of Indiana would have the authority to issue a pardon.
2plumsfor1

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Pontificating wrote:
Considering that Durham was convicted in federal court I don't think that the governor of Indiana would have the authority to issue a pardon.
correct
100 Percent Republican

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

I agree. I pray that Pence brings the wrath of God down on the perverts and the crooks in Marion County. We have gotten rid of Lincoln Plowman and Tim Durham. We now need to send Jack Cottey and Tim Motsinger to federal prison.

Regardless of what Pence does, I will swear this oath: I won't stop my work until Cottey and Motsinger are behind bars in a federal prison and society is safe. You have my word on it. You have my blood oath on it. Unless they die first.
Minister Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Amen
Sherry

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Aren't the Marion County Republicans a sorry bunch of slime?

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Then if I was you, when doing your taxes, decline to take that refund that Mitch ordered. If you hate republicans so much, then show them by not taking the refund.
Sherry wrote:
Aren't the Marion County Republicans a sorry bunch of slime?
Sherry

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

100 Percent Republican wrote:
I agree. I pray that Pence brings the wrath of God down on the perverts and the crooks in Marion County. We have gotten rid of Lincoln Plowman and Tim Durham. We now need to send Jack Cottey and Tim Motsinger to federal prison.
Regardless of what Pence does, I will swear this oath: I won't stop my work until Cottey and Motsinger are behind bars in a federal prison and society is safe. You have my word on it. You have my blood oath on it. Unless they die first.
You speak the truth. I would gladly give my refund to see Motsinger and Cottey go to prison for life.
Henry

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

I think Pence is a good man and he will do all he can do to see these crooks get the maximum amount of time.
ott

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Tim should rat them all out. They took advantage of his autism.
Pluto

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

He does what Jack Cottey tells him to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NRA Lawyer is a Convicted Murderer 11 hr W LaPierre 3
Officer Renn isn't dead Mon Ignorance 5
Black and Tired Mon Ole John 12
Indianapolis man faces murder charge in shootin... Mon Ole John 10
Carmel doctors arrested for pushing prescriptio... Jul 27 nope 5
Calling on all Anglo Saxons (Dec '12) Jul 26 Boongs are travellers 46
Knockout Game in Broad-Robbers Jul 26 lon brooks 4
•••
•••