First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Guy

Huntington, IN

#41 Oct 30, 2013
I'm due for a Republican Public Restroom Tryst. That's why I've been a real grouch as of late.

I'm waiting for my man.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#42 Oct 30, 2013
Guy wrote:
I'm due for a Republican Public Restroom Tryst. That's why I've been a real grouch as of late.
I'm waiting for my man.
MITCH???????? He's in Lafayette now.
GUY

Indianapolis, IN

#43 Oct 30, 2013
Guy wrote:
I'm waiting for my man.
Obama has killed our country. Hope the circus monkeys are happy
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#44 Oct 30, 2013
Obamacrats are brainwashed trolls. They can't think on their own. They must follow their leader and drink his welfare koolaid They are blind sheep with no brain in their head.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#45 Oct 30, 2013
Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>MITCH???????? He's in Lafayette now.
Yes! I love plugging dwarfs.
Michelle the Sasquatch

Indianapolis, IN

#46 Nov 1, 2013
After millions of democrats have seen there healthcare coverage cancelled due to Obamacare even though Obama PROMISED: "If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan, PERIOD!" -- we have to agree that those dems were duped into believing the liar Obama.
In other words those dems are among the most dumbest and gullible in the nation.
Abominable Snowman

Indianapolis, IN

#47 Nov 1, 2013
Michelle the Sasquatch wrote:
After millions of democrats have seen there healthcare coverage cancelled due to Obamacare even though Obama PROMISED: "If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan, PERIOD!" -- we have to agree that those dems were duped into believing the liar Obama.
In other words those dems are among the most dumbest and gullible in the nation.
Do I know you? NO..... Sasquatches don't lie.
GUY

Indianapolis, IN

#48 Nov 1, 2013
Michelle the Sasquatch wrote:
You are correct. It is scary that the Great Obama-man ratings continue to soar. His sheep can see him doing no wrong.
he is obsessed with power

Indianapolis, IN

#49 Nov 2, 2013
Just think when Obama gives amnesty to all those illegal immigrants, and then gives them free government goodies, they'll vote for Obama forever.
Obama can be dictator for life!
Obama can be the next Idi Amin, the next Hugo Chavez.
He'll be known as the next Barack Saddam Hussein Obama.
I Am WHOA PHAT the Obama

Indianapolis, IN

#50 Nov 6, 2013
The Great & Powerful Obama has spoken!!!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!
I AM OBAMA!
Linda Bledsoe

United States

#51 Nov 7, 2013
GUY wrote:
<quoted text>
It is scary that the Great Obama-man ratings continue to soar.
Hi ratings are currently at historical lows, with just over 40% supporting him, and over 50% disapproving of his regime. This is certain to downward spiral as year-end healthcare changes continue to be dropped on the middle class.
Guy2

Indianapolis, IN

#52 Jan 2, 2014
Wonder how many of Obamas people paid for health insurance? Yep NONE. They are all on Medicaid now. His evil plan is working.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Ballard Honors Nasty Letterman 2 hr Pontificating 4
Debate: Gay Marriage - Indianapolis, IN (Jul '10) 7 hr Gee 1,396
News House votes to block EPA regulation of streams,... 14 hr goonsquad 40
News Sgt. Randy Dodd announced as new Indianapolis A... 17 hr Pamela M Beck 1
Still Love You1 Thu Duck 1
Mike Pence/Fred Phelps Wed ima hoosier 8
10th Street Prostitutes in the 50s 60s (May '12) Wed Jack in the Box 429
More from around the web

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE