|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Abominable Snowmen wrote:
Yes we voted for Obama to. They gave 10 ballots each. Who will deny us. We are 5 million strong.
We got 15 ballots each to vote for Obama. 5 million strong.
Ed E

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Hey, as long as you don't have a voter ID, you can travel from precinct to precinct and vote for Obama as many times as you like?
No one can prove who you are otherwise.
Honkey Tonk Men

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Great White Apes wrote:
Yes we voted for the Obamas. And if they could run again we would vote for him a third term. 5 million strong.
Oh yea! To bad he could not run for a third term. We honkeys would vote for Obama again. The guy is amazing.
Ken

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Honkey Tonk Men wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yea! To bad he could not run for a third term. We honkeys would vote for Obama again. The guy is amazing.
I agree. Since Arnold is trying to change the Presidential election law, I say add in that Obama can be President for life!!
Honkey Tonk Men

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Since Arnold is trying to change the Presidential election law, I say add in that Obama can be President for life!!
I agree brother. Better Arnold than that border jumper Theodore Cruz Huh!
Hair Plugs for Men

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

...but since O'bummer can't run again, we'll either get hair-plugs-for-men Joe Biden or that Alice the Goon lookalike Hillary Clinton.

Look back to 2008 ... Hillary was the overwhelming favorite to win back then also UNTIL that great black hope, B. Hussein O'bummer, took the nomination away.

Maybe O'bummer can pardon Jesse Jackson Jr. or Kwame Kilpatrick from prison and then either one of them can become the next great black hope to take the nomination away from Hillary yet again?
Linda Bledsoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Personally, I am doing quite well with a colored president. Most top tax-bracket households are also doing quite well. You know who isn't doing well with a colored president...Poor and middle-class families. These are the families who overwhelming believed that Obama would help them. In reality, they are being crushed by the Obama policies. Therefore, I agree that Obama voters (at least for term 2) are the dumbest. There was a history of failure for 4 years and they re-elected him. I have no sympathy for the poor or middle class who voted for him the second time because they should have known better.
Two Pack Shacker

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Linda Bledsoe wrote:
You know who isn't doing well with a colored president...Poor and middle-class families.
Yep for sure the poor were promised all kinds of government free stuff in-exchange for voting for Obama.
The poor folk did their part. But Obama has not done his part -- he's kept them poor as dirt.
22 million still unemployed and over 50 million on food stamps.
I'm sure the poor feel betrayed by Obama and see him as just another lying SOB.
Of course after Obama got elected, he told the poor folk: "SUCKERS!!! And there's nothing you can do to stop me now!! SUCKERS!!!"
Which makes Obama voters really -- and I mean REALLY -- dumb!
Linda Bledsoe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

But it's not Obamas fault. It is mostly the republican house that is screwing the poor and middle class. They will lose everything ce next election. And Obama will go down as one of the greatest Presidents ever.
Teo Pack Shacker

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

But Obama is still one of the best Presidents ever. The house republicans are the ones who is really screwing America over. No wonder they have a 9% favorable rating. It's coming to an end for the republicans.
Lindas Husband Sally

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Linda Bledsoe wrote:
But it's not Obamas fault. It is mostly the republican house that is screwing the poor and middle class. They will lose everything come next election. And Obama will go down as one of the greatest Presidents ever.
Thank God you have come around Linda. I'm going to go out and buy you a new Peterbilt. We put a lot of miles on the Old One.
The Notorious Big Fat

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Obama said: "If you like your healthcare plan, you'll be able to keep you healthcare plan - Period."
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
What a lying sack of diarrhea.
Well, you people voted for the POS. As a result, you're now getting the kind of dysfunctional government you deserve.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

The Notorious Big Fat wrote:
Obama said: "If you like your healthcare plan, you'll be able to keep you healthcare plan - Period."
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
What a lying sack of diarrhea.
Well, you people voted for the POS. As a result, you're now getting the kind of dysfunctional government you deserve.
Don't start up on the crazy Obamacrats. You will be called a tea bagging racist. Even though the facts are proof that Obummer lied and continues to lie, his blind sheep will still follow him as he jumps off the cliff. Obama is the modern day Jim Jones.
Great White Hope

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

We all know Jim Jones was a republican. Your credibility is 0.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

The Stats Dont Lie wrote:
National Review did a study of over 100,000 registered Republican voters.
99.9% Of respondents were white.
80% Believe President Obama is the anti-christ and is secretly looking to have 666 permanently tattooed on the forehead of every American.
65.7% Believe Sara Palin is a Rhodes scholar.
53.9% Believe having the ability to view Russia from your home qualifies you to be president.
68.4% Believe having the ability to see the moon from your home qualifies one to be an astronaut.
75.7% Believe in Jesus. And 100% believe he is white,affluent and hates the poor.
99.9% Admitted they would like to euthanize those of meager origins.
99.9% believe in the the rights of the unborn.
1.1% Believe that abortion should be legal outside of the U.S.
79% Believe every American should have a gun.
100% Believe gun ownership should limited to whites.
25% Have engaged in a Republican Public Restroom Tryst. Of those 25%,100% were white,middle-aged,married,chri stian and male.
True and hilarious at the same time.
The Notorious Big Fat

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Guy wrote:
Obama is the modern day Jim Jones.
For sure! Obama is the modern day Jim Jones.
Obama's sheep would follow him to Africa and drink the Kool-Aid if it would please their master.
You can't get much dumber and gullible than Obama sheep.
Jim Jones

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Great White Hope wrote:
We all know Jim Jones was a republican. Your credibility is 0.
You are correct, I am a staunch republican. Hell I murdered the only member of congress who tried to rescue us stupid republicans. That is a fact jack. Oh BTW I was a born proud republican from Indiana.
Democrat

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Jim Jones wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct, I am a staunch republican. Hell I murdered the only member of congress who tried to rescue us stupid republicans. That is a fact jack. Oh BTW I was a born proud republican from Indiana.
Jim thanks for telling the truth. The more you guys commit mass suicides the better the US will be. You finally said something right. Thank You!
GUY

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Fightin Whities wrote:
<quoted text> We got 15 ballots each to vote for Obama. 5 million strong.
5 million retarded ignorant pathetic race baiting voters.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

GUY wrote:
<quoted text>
5 million retarded ignorant pathetic race baiting voters.
Are you bi-polar? They do make a pill for your condition. Actually it's 6 million we just rounded it off for you simpletons can understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of52
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie Smith at quality Inn 2 hr Gross 8
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) 2 hr Bounty 1,284
Obama throws race card. Voter ID fraud is key 4 hr cpeter1313 24
More obamacare lies 5 hr Andrew 2
Westboro Baptist Church to picket Indianapolis 500 7 hr Teh Enforcer 5
If Obama had a son...... 7 hr Teh Enforcer 20
The truth about homicide in Indy 8 hr Teh Enforcer 135
•••
•••