CNN survey: Obama voters among dumbest in nation

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Oct 26, 2013
A study earlier this month showed the the majority of President Obama's voters were among the most uneducated in the Nation. The survey, conducted by an independent group, analyzed many demographic factors. Factors included, the majority of democratic voters did not process a high school diploma or GED. Very few in fact had any level of college education, let alone a degree. Even more were shown to be unemployed with the majority of that group on some type of government assistance. Even more disturbing, approximately 48% were 1st time voters who did not know Obama's political affiliation or his running mate. 88% of those surveyed stated they reason they voted was because he was black (noting that the President is bi-racial). Furthermore, 25% of those first time voters did not possess any type of identification that is required to vote in several states. Other contributing factors that were noteworthy. Obamacare (AHA), Obamaphones (LifeLine program) and increased government assistance programs, such as food stamps.
The survey indicated a +/- margin of 2%.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Oct 26, 2013
I also forgot to add. The republican approval rating has dropped down to 9%. Still making history.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Oct 26, 2013
Guy wrote:
I also forgot to add. The republican approval rating has dropped down to 9%. Still making history.
Also forgot to add that obamas rating is 18% and that obamacare is a mega failure.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Oct 26, 2013
My bad Obamas is 45%. 5 times better than the republican ratings. We should be lucky that he can only run for President twice or he would win the next election by a landslide.
Leroy

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Oct 26, 2013
Also, the Obama supporters are the most laziest.
They demand and get something-for-nothing from Obama -- of course in-exchange for voting for Obama.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Oct 26, 2013
My bad again. The ratings for name stealing liberal trolls on this site is 100%.

Even when stating the facts a true obamacrat with defend their great savior at all costs.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Oct 26, 2013
Also forgot that the Democrats will retain the House and keep the Senate next election. And I concede that if Hillary runs for president she will win.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Oct 26, 2013
Obama for life!
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Oct 26, 2013
You people are such sheep. Predictable are blind.
rufus

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Oct 26, 2013
Jimmy Carter was worried he'd go down in history as the worst president. Obama has proven he's even more inept than Carter.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Oct 26, 2013
Guy wrote:
I also believe that Reagan and the Bushes were probably the only thing worst than the 9%.
The Stats Dont Lie

West Lafayette, IN

#12 Oct 26, 2013
National Review did a study of over 100,000 registered Republican voters.

99.9% Of respondents were white.

80% Believe President Obama is the anti-christ and is secretly looking to have 666 permanently tattooed on the forehead of every American.

65.7% Believe Sara Palin is a Rhodes scholar.

53.9% Believe having the ability to view Russia from your home qualifies you to be president.

68.4% Believe having the ability to see the moon from your home qualifies one to be an astronaut.

75.7% Believe in Jesus. And 100% believe he is white,affluent and hates the poor.

99.9% Admitted they would like to euthanize those of meager origins.

99.9% believe in the the rights of the unborn.

1.1% Believe that abortion should be legal outside of the U.S.

79% Believe every American should have a gun.

100% Believe gun ownership should limited to whites.

25% Have engaged in a Republican Public Restroom Tryst. Of those 25%,100% were white,middle-aged,married,chri stian and male.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Oct 26, 2013
The Stats Dont Lie wrote:
National Review did a study of over 100,000 registered Republican voters.
99.9% Of respondents were white.
80% Believe President Obama is the anti-christ and is secretly looking to have 666 permanently tattooed on the forehead of every American.
65.7% Believe Sara Palin is a Rhodes scholar.
53.9% Believe having the ability to view Russia from your home qualifies you to be president.
68.4% Believe having the ability to see the moon from your home qualifies one to be an astronaut.
75.7% Believe in Jesus. And 100% believe he is white,affluent and hates the poor.
99.9% Admitted they would like to euthanize those of meager origins.
99.9% believe in the the rights of the unborn.
1.1% Believe that abortion should be legal outside of the U.S.
79% Believe every American should have a gun.
100% Believe gun ownership should limited to whites.
25% Have engaged in a Republican Public Restroom Tryst. Of those 25%,100% were white,middle-aged,married,chri stian and male.
I know it was done as a joke. But there is a lot of truth to what you just posted.
GUY

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Oct 26, 2013
HERE COMES THE OBAMAS!
King Kong and Mothra

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Oct 27, 2013
Yes, here comes the Obamas -- the ever inept B. Hussein and his Sasquatch Michelle.
Arthur

Tonasket, WA

#16 Oct 27, 2013
The apes voted him in because he looks like them.
Great White Apes

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Oct 27, 2013
Yes we voted for the Obamas. And if they could run again we would vote for him a third term. 5 million strong.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Oct 27, 2013
Great White Apes wrote:
Yes we voted for the Obamas. And if they could run again we would vote for him a third term. 5 million strong.
Easy to win an election when each black got 2 and 3 ballots to fill out in the non-voter ID states. And each of those states went to Obummer. Funny how that works.
Abominable Snowmen

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Oct 27, 2013
Yes we voted for Obama to. They gave 10 ballots each. Who will deny us. We are 5 million strong.
Kyle

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Oct 27, 2013
Guy wrote:
Easy to win an election when each black got 2 and 3 ballots to fill out in the non-voter ID states. And each of those states went to Obummer. Funny how that works.
It's no wonder the doofus dems want to stop voter ID's. That way they can get the illegal immigrant vote. The convicted felon vote. And the millions on welfare & food stamps vote.

Pretty smart of Obama to give away free government goodies in-exchange for voting for Obama.
Obama knows that bribes still work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eli Lilly's injectable diabetes drug OK'd 8 hr Dave 4
Indy welcomes spear chuckers 13 hr Alonzo X 2
girl and boys Fri antonioswag 1
Does anyone know of someone who is missing a fi... Fri Dr J 1
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Fri party loyalty 98
Arizona's running back Jon Dwyer ? Thu Dave 5
Very useless deputy sheriff at colts game last ... Thu Dave 26
•••
•••
Indianapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••