Wife showing off
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fun husband

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 26, 2011
Would anyone be interested in seeing my wife show off what she has?? I will have her wear a cute skirt out and forget to wear panties and show off what she has. We will visit a local bar on southside of indy. Never know what else may happen.
L Plowman

Granger, IN

#2 Dec 26, 2011
Will she do that nasty cigar trick, Now You See Me, Now You Don't, again?
Fun husband

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Dec 26, 2011
L Plowman wrote:
Will she do that nasty cigar trick, Now You See Me, Now You Don't, again?
she sure will
Durham

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Dec 26, 2011
Where you going to be? We can swing all night.
Fun husband

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Dec 26, 2011
Durham wrote:
Where you going to be? We can swing all night.
well we can be anywhere on southside
Durham

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Dec 26, 2011
Fun husband wrote:
<quoted text> well we can be anywhere on southside
What do I need to bring to the party?
Fun husband

United States

#7 Dec 26, 2011
Whatever u want. If u r a man whatever works the best, if u r a woman your tongue
Durham

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Dec 26, 2011
Will she be hanging ham?
Pete

Duncan, OK

#9 Dec 27, 2011
Durham wrote:
Will she be hanging ham?
smoked ham for sure.
The Eloquent Kaptoz

Zionsville, IN

#10 Dec 27, 2011
Keep her on a leash, Like all liberal democrat women should be kept on lol.

“Good girl with a wild side”

Since: Dec 11

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Dec 28, 2011
Fun Husband, I apologize for stepping on your post, but I am a little panicked. The guy I am dating is flying in soon and his fantasy is to see me get hit on in a bar and for me to "go with it" as far as I want. I am worried that no one will hit on me and I was thinking about having someone pre-planned. I know that this is wrong, but if I go to a bar and just sit there and no one comes up, our one and only weekend will be ruined.

Any thoughts?
Fun Husband

Muncie, IN

#12 Dec 28, 2011
36dd Up 4 Anything wrote:
Fun Husband, I apologize for stepping on your post, but I am a little panicked. The guy I am dating is flying in soon and his fantasy is to see me get hit on in a bar and for me to "go with it" as far as I want. I am worried that no one will hit on me and I was thinking about having someone pre-planned. I know that this is wrong, but if I go to a bar and just sit there and no one comes up, our one and only weekend will be ruined.
Any thoughts?
Divorce your husband. He is only interested in the penis' that you swallow.
Pete

Duncan, OK

#13 Dec 28, 2011
Any thoughts?
I will help you out for a small consideration of $100. I can meet you anywhere locally and will spend approximately 15 minutes chatting you up in a flirtly manner so your man will get jealous. I will pretend to go to the men's room and you will see you b/f and escape with him. Leave a way to get in touch.
Living Vicariously

Freetown, IN

#14 Dec 28, 2011
Any thoughts?
I hope you go with it and end up getting drunk and giving a homeless man a blumpkin in the restroom at the bar.
Aryan

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Dec 28, 2011
See the Urban Dictionary of black folk to see what they are talking about.

hanging ham ==

"when a womans vaginal lips are massive and hanging down all floppy. Like a ham, hanging"
Mario

United States

#16 Dec 28, 2011
Weird. just freakin' weird.
Any thoughts?
Advice 4 The Lovesick

Freetown, IN

#17 Dec 28, 2011
Any thoughts?
Your man doesn't take your relationship seriously. You're the hot party chick that he's going to spend time having fun with------until he meets the woman he will marry.

Know it.
Fun husband

Freetown, IN

#18 Dec 28, 2011
I should mention my wife is 350 lbs. Her mini skirt is actually made from a very large Indiana state flag. Also worth mentioning is I buy used mattresses for her to use as tampons.

“Good girl with a wild side”

Since: Dec 11

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Dec 28, 2011
I have a question for you directly but don't want to put it here. Need your advice. Too new here to figure out how to send you a private message.

Thanks!
Cindy
Advice 4 The Lovesick wrote:
<quoted text> Your man doesn't take your relationship seriously. You're the hot party chick that he's going to spend time having fun with------until he meets the woman he will marry.
Know it.
Pork

Kansas City, MO

#20 Dec 30, 2011
Sounds like my kind of woman!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carriage House East Apts (Jun '13) 2 hr hubcap 15
Custody attorney 2 hr Ealj1818 3
Closing of the Marion County Children's Guardia... (Apr '09) 19 hr Iansane90 35
Bruce Springsteen sucks anyways 19 hr Ivyawe 7
does pepsi drug test? which type? (Jul '14) 23 hr Amanda 20
News Local restaurant included in statewide money la... Wed ok 3
islam- I slaughter like a madman Wed The REAL Moon God... 2

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance