Obama orders CDC TO release gangero...

Obama orders CDC TO release gangerous germs

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Greatest One

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jul 17, 2014
Another debacle on Obama watch. The CDC has been caught in neglect in storing dangerous germs like the plague , smallpox and bird flu, You must ask, Was this an accident or was this planned. I mean all the illegals now being told to enter USA by OBAMA , third world people mostly are unvaccinated . They would spread a germ like a wild fire and cause an epidemic, Now but then the Gov of Obama steps in to save the day saying we must vaccine these invaders for the better of our Nation, That is the plan to keep them here and also make them feel so welcomed with Obama care treating them.Obama wants millions of Americans to die first of smallpox. bird flu and plague , Then Obama healthcare comes to the rescue.Just last year Obama new EPA WAS NABBED RELEASING HARMFUL pollution upon americans as an experiment. Imagine had GWB's EPA done that, The left would had demanded he be impeached and injected with a toxic germ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Obamacare Lie 2 hr Bob Craig 14
Does Brexit signal to the world that Trump will... 8 hr Latte 3
Laughable Slimey Liberals 10 hr Sick of sponges 14
Freedom/Justice Loving Americans Plan to Occupy... 12 hr Latte 1
UK no EU 16 hr Latte 2
looking for private acre's or trailer in count... Thu Ms Independence 6
News Lady Gaga Joining the Dalai Lama for Conversati... Thu Nature Lover 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages