Comments
361 - 380 of 385 Comments Last updated Nov 20, 2013
Mr Satire

Pittsburgh, PA

#372 Sep 30, 2013
Ballard was recently on several junkets which had taken him to such locals as Thailand and Paris France.

When asked about his most recent trips to the aforementioned locations,Ballard responded enthusiastically,"I've hooked up with a fragrance company in France. The fragrance will be developed in France,whilst the fragrance will be manufactured in Thailand. I'm very excited. In fact,I have not been this excited since the first time I watched Linda Lovelace in the film Deep Throat."

Ballard continues,"This is good for Indianapolis. There will be no monies forthcoming for the city from this venture,but my bank account will definitely swell to much larger levels. Not to mention the sinecure promised to me from my wealthy wing-nut friends in high places."

Ballard describes the fruits of his travel junkets. "The fragrance will be called Dullard. It will resemble the redolent wafting of a hot and sweaty bicycle seat. I don't really like cycling. I just love the way spandex feels when wearing it. I think I look great wearing a helmet as well. Plus, I have a predilection for warm bicycle seats. I guess one can say the seats are my Rosebud"

Ballard elaborates even more, "I thought it would be a bit pretentious to call it Ballard. My friends call me Dullard. The word Dullard describes me to a T and I'm proud of this description."

There you have it. There's a reason for these junkets and they seem to be bringing the mayor some positive results.
Eunice

Indianapolis, IN

#373 Sep 30, 2013
So Ballard is a sex tourist too?

Does he prey on little kids?
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

#374 Sep 30, 2013
Boy is he a pervert?
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

#375 Sep 30, 2013
Mr Satire wrote:
Ballard was recently on several junkets which had taken him to such locals as Thailand and Paris France.
When asked about his most recent trips to the aforementioned locations,Ballard responded enthusiastically,"I've hooked up with a fragrance company in France. The fragrance will be developed in France,whilst the fragrance will be manufactured in Thailand. I'm very excited. In fact,I have not been this excited since the first time I watched Linda Lovelace in the film Deep Throat."
Ballard continues,"This is good for Indianapolis. There will be no monies forthcoming for the city from this venture,but my bank account will definitely swell to much larger levels. Not to mention the sinecure promised to me from my wealthy wing-nut friends in high places."
Ballard describes the fruits of his travel junkets. "The fragrance will be called Dullard. It will resemble the redolent wafting of a hot and sweaty bicycle seat. I don't really like cycling. I just love the way spandex feels when wearing it. I think I look great wearing a helmet as well. Plus, I have a predilection for warm bicycle seats. I guess one can say the seats are my Rosebud"
Ballard elaborates even more, "I thought it would be a bit pretentious to call it Ballard. My friends call me Dullard. The word Dullard describes me to a T and I'm proud of this description."
There you have it. There's a reason for these junkets and they seem to be bringing the mayor some positive results.
re: rosebuds

Are you telling me Ballard has hemoroids ?
Jack Cottey

Indianapolis, IN

#376 Oct 1, 2013
Where is he?

He is celebrating the government shutdown with his cronies up at the PT Show Club. He is getting his drinks and lap dances comped.

I am proud to call him my good buddy!
owen

Indianapolis, IN

#377 Oct 1, 2013
I think that monkey is cute. Where does Ryan White Vaughan hang? I would like to hook up with him. Does anyone know if he carries the package and should I wear a raincoat?

Love always,

BTW. Ballard should resign. He met his wife in Bangcock and bought her for a pack of cigerattes !
Pixie

Indianapolis, IN

#378 Oct 1, 2013
I wish he was burning in Hell!
Pete

Indianapolis, IN

#379 Oct 1, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
re: rosebuds
Are you telling me Ballard has hemoroids ?
I don't know about Ballard [ I think he is just a drunk buffoon] but that Monkey's butt is red and ripe. It has been used many times and I think he does probably have the piles.
Shrug

Indianapolis, IN

#380 Oct 1, 2013
He is on a sex tourist junket and he is looking for young people to molest. Can you imagine that blubber smothering a young child for his sexual gratification?
Shrug

Indianapolis, IN

#381 Oct 1, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about Ballard [ I think he is just a drunk buffoon] but that Monkey's butt is red and ripe. It has been used many times and I think he does probably have the piles.
Of course you are talking about Ryan Vaughan. I wish he would move to a gay friendly state and get married so we would not have to put up with his antics!
Sally

Indianapolis, IN

#382 Oct 2, 2013
Where is that drunk skunk tonight?

You just know he is drunk and up to no good.
Plato

Anonymous Proxy

#383 Oct 2, 2013
Sally wrote:
Where is that drunk skunk tonight?
You just know he is drunk and up to no good.
I believe everything posted about that crook Ballard. How can we remove him and Vaughn from office?
A Fellow Republican

Indianapolis, IN

#384 Oct 3, 2013
I was up at PT's last night. I was in the exclusive and closed to the public, Snake Pit. It is an area where members can act out their fantasies on the MCRP tab. Last night I was so disgusted, I have to jump on the band wagon against Mayor Ballard. I may even have refuse my share of the graft and quit the party.
Last night I sat in front of the stage. The music started and a big teddy bear came bumping and grinding to the beat. Then blubber Ballard came out of the suit and he was dressed like Miley Cyrus. He had on gold hot pants, a gold halter, and gold horns on his head. He had a big foam rubber Colts finger.
Then another spot light came on and there was Ryan Vaughn dressed in a tux and he began singing "Ballard got Butt". Ballard pranced all over the stage and twerked in front of Ryan's crotch, all while he was masterbating with the big foam finger.
MAny of the republicans in the audience just loved this show. Brizzi was enthralled. Cottey was drunk, but he cracked a lusty smile. Adul was sweating and panting.
I was disgusted. I have to re-evaluate being a republican in Marion County no matter what it will cost me in money.
Ex RepubliCON

United States

#385 Oct 3, 2013
A Fellow Republican wrote:
I was up at PT's last night. I was in the exclusive and closed to the public, Snake Pit. It is an area where members can act out their fantasies on the MCRP tab. Last night I was so disgusted, I have to jump on the band wagon against Mayor Ballard. I may even have refuse my share of the graft and quit the party.
Last night I sat in front of the stage. The music started and a big teddy bear came bumping and grinding to the beat. Then blubber Ballard came out of the suit and he was dressed like Miley Cyrus. He had on gold hot pants, a gold halter, and gold horns on his head. He had a big foam rubber Colts finger.
Then another spot light came on and there was Ryan Vaughn dressed in a tux and he began singing "Ballard got Butt". Ballard pranced all over the stage and twerked in front of Ryan's crotch, all while he was masterbating with the big foam finger.
MAny of the republicans in the audience just loved this show. Brizzi was enthralled. Cottey was drunk, but he cracked a lusty smile. Adul was sweating and panting.
I was disgusted. I have to re-evaluate being a republican in Marion County no matter what it will cost me in money.
Abdul sweats and pants when merely just riding an air conditioned elevator from the 1st to 2nd floor.
Piles

Indianapolis, IN

#386 Oct 3, 2013
Ex RepubliCON wrote:
<quoted text>Abdul sweats and pants when merely just riding an air conditioned elevator from the 1st to 2nd floor.
Abdul is a sweaty old hog. Typical republican
Shrug

Indianapolis, IN

#387 Oct 15, 2013
Here are some really disturbing photos of Drunk Mayor Ballard and his Monkey Slaves performing up on the Moron Trail. While Mr. Clark watches!

Disgusting. Now we know why he is going to all those foreign countries. He is smuggling monkey slaves and child pedomonks in.

Ballard needs to be impeach and sent to prison with Disquit Biscard.
Shrug

Indianapolis, IN

#388 Oct 15, 2013
Here is the link to the photos...i forgot.

http://flavorwire.com/420194/terrifying-image...
Lynn

Indianapolis, IN

#389 Oct 15, 2013
So he is dressing his monkey up as a little boy and then he molests it? What a sick world.

He needs recalled.
Mao

Indianapolis, IN

#390 Oct 17, 2013
So he is a monkey molester, a MoMo!

Did he do this sort of thing before he was a drunken Republican?
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

#391 Oct 17, 2013
Mao wrote:
So he is a monkey molester, a MoMo!
Did he do this sort of thing before he was a drunken Republican?
He is in disguise from a liberal Obama voter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karen Dehut 1 hr abcdefghijkl 4
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) 3 hr jeppy 106
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff 5 hr Current Employee 8
What are your expectations for Funeral Director's 5 hr Cory Trevor 6
Search intensifies for missing Indianapolis baby 6 hr James 6
JR Eaton homebuilder close to bankruptcy (Mar '09) 6 hr Someonewhoreallyk... 4
Black Excuses 8 hr Hancock 2
•••
•••
Indianapolis Dating