Where is Drunk Mayor Ballard Today?
Paul

Delaware, OH

#351 Sep 25, 2013
He has to be drunk and in the gutter on a bike lane!
Guy

Delaware, OH

#352 Sep 25, 2013
He is passed out drunk on the Moron Trail.
Raalph

Delaware, OH

#353 Sep 26, 2013
Ballard is sitting like a buddha on the hood of a hearst. It is the hearst carrying our public hero to his funeral service. Ballard is drunk like the Kid in Cat Ballou. He is disgraceful.

When will Indy have enough and recall this slob?
Moan

Delaware, OH

#354 Sep 26, 2013
HHe is an embarraressment . He should be immediately arrested and incarcerated. He should be thrown out of office or in the very lease, but forced to take Antabuse the remainer of his time in office.
Today

Bloomington, IN

#355 Sep 26, 2013
Where is Mayor Ballard? Today he at Officer Bradway's Funeral.
Guy

Carmel, IN

#356 Sep 26, 2013
Today wrote:
Where is Mayor Ballard? Today he at Officer Bradway's Funeral.
DRUNK.
Mary

Delaware, OH

#357 Sep 26, 2013
I wonder if the Mayor started roaming the alleys downtown looking for a place to pee after the funeral. I hope he don't get mugged like he did before. He puts forth a bad image for Indy.
Suzie

Delaware, OH

#358 Sep 26, 2013
It was disgusting to see his drunk a$$ sitting next to the widow. HE is probably with Officer Biscard right now having a drink up at PT's.
Guy

Delaware, OH

#359 Sep 27, 2013
He is up on the Moron Trail with his music box and his little monkey with its tin cup.

Mr Clark is in the shade watching.
Guy

Delaware, OH

#360 Sep 27, 2013
Guy wrote:
He is up on the Moron Trail with his music box and his little monkey with its tin cup.

Mr Clark is in the shade watching.
He is such a pervert.
Ballard Worst Mayor Ever

Chicago, IL

#361 Sep 28, 2013
I believe I walked upon the mayor just the other evening. He was lying on his big belly along the Monon trail. He was lying in a pool of his own urine and excrement. He kept mumbling to himself. His feeble attempts at speech were interspersed with shouts of profanities and other sundry topics.

I decided to sit down at a nearby bench and listen to his nonsense being bellowed from the depths of his depraved and corrupted soul.

Here are some choice quotes:(Btw all emphasis written as spoken)

"Indianapolis will be more severely bankrupt than Detroit in a few years AFTER I"M GONE.Hahahahaha!"

"Every inch of Indianapolis will be a TIF district when my term is through!"

"I love you Ryan. Man,I love you."

"Winnie! Where's my porridge?"

"I gotta POOH!"

"Crack that whip! RAWHIDE!"

"They got pictures of me! I cain't do nuttin'"

"I love floaters. Keep floating them thar bonds!"

I thought he was demanding a BLT sandwich until I could accurately hear the following:

"B&T,B&T,B&T " He kept repeating B&T for about 45 seconds.

Then I thought I heard him start mumbling about his junk. Upon further inspection and scrutiny,he was referring to his love of junkets.

"I AM ENTITLED TO MY JUNKets!" (Emphasis his)

He kept repeating this mantra for about 90 seconds whilst pounding his fist on the ground/pavement.

Then I suddenly heard the familiar sound of intestinal activity coming forth from his person. That's when I decided to leave.
Marty

Delaware, OH

#363 Sep 28, 2013
The drunk has sobered up a bit. He is hiding in the bushes along the Moron Trail looking for a victim to molest. He thinks no one recognizes him in his biker spandex and his foam rubber helmet and Oakley bike sunglasses . But the tax payers would recognize his blubber belly and his little monkey Ryan Vaughn anywhere. Ballard is a pervert who is looking for a free ride and the monkey is looking for some pockets to pick.
Harry

Delaware, OH

#364 Sep 28, 2013
Ballard Worst Mayor Ever wrote:
I believe I walked upon the mayor just the other evening. He was lying on his big belly along the Monon trail. He was lying in a pool of his own urine and excrement. He kept mumbling to himself. His feeble attempts at speech were interspersed with shouts of profanities and other sundry topics.

I decided to sit down at a nearby bench and listen to his nonsense being bellowed from the depths of his depraved and corrupted soul.

Here are some choice quotes:(Btw all emphasis written as spoken)

"Indianapolis will be more severely bankrupt than Detroit in a few years AFTER I"M GONE.Hahahahaha!"

"Every inch of Indianapolis will be a TIF district when my term is through!"

"I love you Ryan. Man,I love you."

"Winnie! Where's my porridge?"

"I gotta POOH!"

"Crack that whip! RAWHIDE!"

"They got pictures of me! I cain't do nuttin'"

"I love floaters. Keep floating them thar bonds!"

I thought he was demanding a BLT sandwich until I could accurately hear the following:

"B&T,B&T,B&T " He kept repeating B&T for about 45 seconds.

Then I thought I heard him start mumbling about his junk. Upon further inspection and scrutiny,he was referring to his love of junkets.

"I AM ENTITLED TO MY JUNKets!" (Emphasis his)

He kept repeating this mantra for about 90 seconds whilst pounding his fist on the ground/pavement.

Then I suddenly heard the familiar sound of intestinal activity coming forth from his person. That's when I decided to leave.
He is a scum bag.
The Great Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#365 Sep 28, 2013
He needs medication.
gomer

Delaware, OH

#366 Sep 28, 2013
Ballard needs to get on Antabuse and Prozac ASAP !
Piles

Delaware, OH

#367 Sep 29, 2013
What is the goofus mayor drinking today? Is he drinking hot tot ties in the shelter on the Moron Trail?
Nastieahs

Delaware, OH

#368 Sep 29, 2013
Why does Mayor Blubber start calling the blacks the n word when ever he gets tanked.

The man is a disgrace. I wish he would roll over in his sleep and suffocate his little monkey Ryan Vaughn.
Tom2

Indianapolis, IN

#369 Sep 29, 2013
I just seen him at the Metro downtown. He was throwing back vodka's and taking about building a hacky sack arena at the former GM site.
Helen

Delaware, OH

#370 Sep 29, 2013
Tom2 wrote:
I just seen him at the Metro downtown. He was throwing back vodka's and taking about building a hacky sack arena at the former GM site.
How was such a clown ever elected to office? Can't he be recalled?

What will he be wanting tax funds for next? To build a gerbil racing maze for his high rolling friends?
Mary

Delaware, OH

#371 Sep 30, 2013
Mr. Clark just watches. What would Ballard do for Clark Bar?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Brexit signal to the world that Trump will... 6 min My thought 2
Freedom/Justice Loving Americans Plan to Occupy... 1 hr Latte 1
Big Obamacare Lie 4 hr Latte 9
UK no EU 5 hr Latte 2
Laughable Slimey Liberals 5 hr Latte 13
looking for private acre's or trailer in count... 17 hr Ms Independence 6
News Lady Gaga Joining the Dalai Lama for Conversati... Thu Nature Lover 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages