Nothing But The Truth

Indianapolis, IN

#142 Feb 8, 2013
Duchess wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't ruin this thread. Did you read the title of it? Now chk out thread #78. It went to sh*t about then.


Thread #78 is where it all went downhill?

I think those calling out the racists are correct.

Because the reality is it went south (pardon the pun) at post #8


Pete wrote:
<quoted text>I use to love going to Riverside Amusement Park. It was in a black neighborhood, but they would not let blacks in. It was so funny driving in and makin faces at the rejected blackest when I was a kid. It was cool that the owner closed the place rather Than integrated!
It's revealing why you didn't choose post #8 from Pete as the first offending post.
Duchess

Greenwood, IN

#143 Feb 8, 2013
Nothing But The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Thread #78 is where it all went downhill?
I think those calling out the racists are correct.
Because the reality is it went south (pardon the pun) at post #8
<quoted text>
It's revealing why you didn't choose post #8 from Pete as the first offending post.
Serious...complete skip. Revealing. You peeps are sooo funny. Racism is alive and well in those that choose to dwell in it. And you can continue to blame everyone for your life. So have at it and dwell to your hearts content. Happy dwelling!!!
I Am Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#144 Feb 8, 2013
These injustices will not stand.

We and God will ultimmately win.
Whoa

Indianapolis, IN

#145 Feb 8, 2013
Don_AndyinAZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they are nut jobs. Some people only have family photos taken There. Boneyard family reunions.
Every time someone dies out comes the camera. Professional mourners.
This is morbid
U Got Called Out

Matthews, IN

#146 Feb 8, 2013
Duchess wrote:
<quoted text>Serious...complete skip. Revealing. You peeps are sooo funny. Racism is alive and well in those that choose to dwell in it. And you can continue to blame everyone for your life. So have at it and dwell to your hearts content. Happy dwelling!!!
Why yes,everyone that calls you out and disagrees with you must obviously live miserable lives. That's a perfect argument. When I grow up I wanna be just like YOU! Speaking of the past,gosh durn it,don't ya wish them thar Juice would get over the Hollercaoust?

Racism hasn't existed since the old days of the antebellum and now it's only the black folk that are now racist! The white-man is now the victim from black folk becoming all gosh darned uppity!! Uppity!! Can ya believe it!? How dare they!!

Give me back the past! GIVE ME BACK MY PERFECT PAST!!

{End of sarcastic ranting}

Give me a break.

You had a Temper Tantrum!

Now that your tantrum has hopefully subsided,you may continue your romanticist notions of and dwelling upon the past.
Duchess

Greenwood, IN

#147 Feb 8, 2013
U Got Called Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes,everyone that calls you out and disagrees with you must obviously live miserable lives. That's a perfect argument. When I grow up I wanna be just like YOU! Speaking of the past,gosh durn it,don't ya wish them thar Juice would get over the Hollercaoust?
Racism hasn't existed since the old days of the antebellum and now it's only the black folk that are now racist! The white-man is now the victim from black folk becoming all gosh darned uppity!! Uppity!! Can ya believe it!? How dare they!!
Give me back the past! GIVE ME BACK MY PERFECT PAST!!
{End of sarcastic ranting}
Give me a break.
You had a Temper Tantrum!
Now that your tantrum has hopefully subsided,you may continue your romanticist notions of and dwelling upon the past.
Not worth a tantrum dear. Have a nice life. As do I.
BMIGuy

Indianapolis, IN

#148 Feb 8, 2013
Does anyone remember Nick Iaria, the Original owner of Iaria's restaurant ?
wondering

Matthews, IN

#149 Feb 8, 2013
Duchess wrote:
<quoted text>Not worth a tantrum dear. Have a nice life. As do I.
If so,why are you so angry and hateful?
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#151 Feb 8, 2013
Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
No you idiot, this was indy in the 60s qnd 70s.
Pal, I was living in Indy during that time period, what a load.Those signs did not exist.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#152 Feb 8, 2013
Bowl O Mat wrote:
<quoted text>
You were not successful because you were in your 40's and driving a beat up old rusty Rambler and attempting to hit on teen girls. You were creepy.
At least you didn't hang around gas station restrooms like that sleazy dude that's been posting in this thread.
How many of you picked up an STD from frequenting discos back in the day? Share your experience.
Eah? Speak up sonny, I am too old to hear.
Disco did not hit until the 1970's, after my teenage time.
STD's were treatable in those days, unlike the STD's you drones contract today due to, perverted sexual activities, considered abhorrent in my day, so enjoy junior.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#153 Feb 8, 2013
I Am Moe wrote:
These injustices will not stand.
We and God will ultimmately win.
God will, you done been misled.
Duchess

Greenwood, IN

#154 Feb 8, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>God will, you done been misled.
These kids are sarcastic p*ss ants. They don't have a clue about early Indy.
John

Indianapolis, IN

#155 Feb 8, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Pal, I was living in Indy during that time period, what a load.Those signs did not exist.
You are an idiot. I saw them. There are photos in the historical record.

Everyone will suspect anything you say from now on as being tainted with racist beliefs!
John

Indianapolis, IN

#156 Feb 8, 2013
Duchess wrote:
<quoted text>These kids are sarcastic p*ss ants. They don't have a clue about early Indy.
We kids know what it was like on the other side of the tracks
John

Indianapolis, IN

#157 Feb 8, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Eah? Speak up sonny, I am too old to hear.
Disco did not hit until the 1970's, after my teenage time.
STD's were treatable in those days, unlike the STD's you drones contract today due to, perverted sexual activities, considered abhorrent in my day, so enjoy junior.
So in addition to being a racist you are a homophobic!
Duchess

Greenwood, IN

#158 Feb 8, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
We kids know what it was like on the other side of the tracks
Really???? If you know soooo much about the tracks tell me. Were you in the Meadows back then?
lance

Indianapolis, IN

#159 Feb 8, 2013
Racism is only in the minds of those who choose to use it as an excuse when things don't go their way or when they've been caught doing something they shouldn't have.
I Am Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#160 Feb 8, 2013
It is a fact. Indianapolis was know as the Birmingham of the North. Thank goodness we have moved on, but those who say it did not happen is wrong and that makes you a racist.
I Am Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#161 Feb 8, 2013
I just watched an episode of the TV show Suburgorty. It was problabay one of the racist episodes I have seen on TV in 40 yearsssssssssssssssssssss.

It reminded me of the charachters here name Dhuchess and AllAmericanPie.

I will try to read a review on lin an post here. Those guys are really racist.
I Am Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#162 Feb 8, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does pepsi drug test? which type? 5 hr MrPot_Head 11
Del Taco eyes Indianapolis for 16 stores (Sep '07) 5 hr roygerbil 159
Adult Nursing Relationship In Indianapolis/Plai... (Oct '12) 6 hr rolls 2
Section 8 is gereat for minorities 10 hr Blackology 1
brandy stacy love is a drug junkie slut kid abu... 10 hr Leroy Brown 4
Jim Irsay DUI arrest video is released 14 hr BEARS FAN 1
Marriage Legal in Indiana 15 hr Chuckie 36
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match

Indianapolis Jobs

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]