Seeking a male or female for fun.

Seeking a male or female for fun.

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Sabrina

United States

#1 May 3, 2018
My hubby an I are looking for a decent and polite male or female to enjoy after hours. Have to be clean, decent, and respectful. Located in Indianapolis.
Sabrina

United States

#2 May 3, 2018
My hubby says he doesnt want any gay stuff with him.
chyna

United States

#3 May 3, 2018
Sounds like a good time. Thinking of joining.
mygod

Indianapolis, IN

#4 May 3, 2018
You would have to be an idiot to answer an ad on here. There are real criminals on these boards. Invite them into your house and they will steal everything not nailed down. At least run a criminal background check on them first. Not even joking.
Sabrina

United States

#5 May 3, 2018
I got everything i would need to protect us and or the person who is just as open as we are.
By the way. I used my real name 😃
mygod

Indianapolis, IN

#6 May 3, 2018
I’m sure some toothless wonder will take you up on your offer. Maybe you can entice them with a pack of cigarettes.
black toy 4 wf

Morristown, IN

#7 May 3, 2018
Sabrina wrote:
My hubby an I are looking for a decent and polite male or female to enjoy after hours. Have to be clean, decent, and respectful. Located in Indianapolis.
Sounds like fun , what age range are u in baby ? I'm 30sh fit 6'10 285
mygod

Indianapolis, IN

#8 May 4, 2018
And that is a female. You should jump all over those 285 lbs of her bahahahahaha
Newyork

United States

#9 May 5, 2018
black toy 4 wf wrote:
<quoted text>

Sounds like fun , what age range are u in baby ? I'm 30sh fit 6'10 285
30s to mid 40s.and ur talking to me and her.and it's and it's a 3 some.what part of town u live were on east
Newyork

United States

#10 May 5, 2018
mygod wrote:
And that is a female. You should jump all over those 285 lbs of her bahahahahaha
Wow mygod. I think ur interested couse ur following us pretty good.
mygod

Indianapolis, IN

#11 May 5, 2018
Lol pass! I’d rather watch this s—- show from afar.
Newyork

United States

#12 May 8, 2018
Newyork wrote:
<quoted text>

Wow mygod. I think ur interested couse ur following us pretty good.
And she is 151 stupid
Yuck

Indianapolis, IN

#13 May 9, 2018
NONE OF YOU HAVE MORALS!!!! That's how diseases spread. With things people do now and days no one is safe to just randomly F*** someone else! This isn't a safe world anymore. Disease is everywhere .
lol

Indianapolis, IN

#14 May 9, 2018
Yuck wrote:
NONE OF YOU HAVE MORALS!!!! That's how diseases spread. With things people do now and days no one is safe to just randomly F*** someone else! This isn't a safe world anymore. Disease is everywhere .
I agree it is disgusting and dangerous but you will never explain that to people writing anything on this glorified bathroom wall. Waiting to see the phone number or email address that pops up. Should be worth a laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Is A Wimp. 16 hr nono 6
No show socks are the worst Thu Religions R Cults 3
Irvington Chicken Hoarder Thu God 6
Brian Bosma POS! Thu lol 4
Joe Donnelly Thu nono 8
America Was Perfect Oct 17 True 4
Melania and Dennis Hof Oct 17 FactFinder 1

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages