Obama election fraud exposed, Dems ch...
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Mar 9, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Hard to blame this administration, for all the GOP blockage in Congress.....and it's highly doubtful that anyone's wife lost her hospital job, over the ACA.....she was more likely going dow.....Oh, sorry....
happened to me too. read for your pleasure and eat a dick you liberal come stain.

http://www.ibj.com/iu-health-to-lay-off-800-e...

http://www.indystar.com/article/20131023/LIFE...
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#26 Mar 9, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Your bigotry, blocks your ability to be HONEST, about what goes on in Congress......sad to be you....
YEP! The race card was just thrown.
Republican voice

Indianapolis, IN

#27 Apr 3, 2014
More evidence! Obamacrats are cheaters!!!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/03/hu...
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#28 Apr 4, 2014
Republican voice wrote:
More evidence! Obamacrats are cheaters!!!!!!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/03/hu...
There are stories like that everywhere. They are just not reported in lame stream liberal media because they would never make black jesus look bad. Add up these stories and votes and that's how prince Barry won. No voter ID law in key states, countless dead people casting votes, the racist black panthers threatening polling sites, and entire districts reporting 100% of votes cast for Obama. We all know the truth. Obama is a phony pawn that the sheeple would die for.
Leon

Indianapolis, IN

#29 Apr 4, 2014
Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
There are stories like that everywhere. They are just not reported in lame stream liberal media because they would never make black jesus look bad. Add up these stories and votes and that's how prince Barry won. No voter ID law in key states, countless dead people casting votes, the racist black panthers threatening polling sites, and entire districts reporting 100% of votes cast for Obama. We all know the truth. Obama is a phony pawn that the sheeple would die for.
Bunch of racist tea baggies can't stand that a black man in White House. Ain't no slaves no more racist white spooks.
Republican voice

Indianapolis, IN

#30 Apr 4, 2014
Leon wrote:
<quoted text>
Bunch of racist tea baggies can't stand that a black man in White House. Ain't no slaves no more racist white spooks.
The typical response of the stupid race baiting liberal democrats. It's is liberal racist scum like you that there is still a divide in this county. I bet Al Sharpton is your hero. I bet you don't have a job and get SNAP stamps in your new downtown section 8 apartment. I'm sure you don't even have a GED. I'm sure your biggest decision for the day is crack or weed. Glad my tax dollars pay for slime like you.

This isn't the 50's anymore. Your kind always finds a way to blame the whites for every one of your mistakes. Your life is full of excuses. Dr. King would roll over in his grave if he could see how pathetic scum like you, Leon, disrespected his civil rights movement.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#31 Apr 4, 2014
Leon wrote:
<quoted text>
There it is, the race card! Hahahahaha. The only defense to any point made against Obama Almighty.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#32 Apr 4, 2014
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
There it is, the race card! Hahahahaha. The only defense to any point made against Obama Almighty.
Hillary in 2016.....
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#33 Apr 4, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Hillary in 2016.....
You are stupid
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#34 Apr 4, 2014
I am sure you demoRATS will find another way to rig next election too. But the republican law makers are onto your voter fraud. Your demoRAT liberals are done for. Pack your bags.
Queer democrat

Indianapolis, IN

#35 Apr 6, 2014
Even though I'm a gay leftie man, I would go down on Hillary. That's what we do.

Since: Aug 12

Chicago, IL

#36 Apr 9, 2014
Andrew wrote:
Add up these stories and votes and that's how prince Barry won. No voter ID law in key states, countless dead people casting votes, the racist black panthers threatening polling sites, and entire districts reporting 100% of votes cast for Obama. We all know the truth.
The truth is that Obama got elected in 2008 because McCain was a lousy candidate who put the Republican base to sleep, and Obama won in 2012 because Romney was unable to attract swing voters. The Republicans made it relatively easy for the Democrats to win the presidency.

Location hidden

#37 Apr 10, 2014
Pontificating wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is that Obama got elected in 2008 because McCain was a lousy candidate who put the Republican base to sleep, and Obama won in 2012 because Romney was unable to attract swing voters. The Republicans made it relatively easy for the Democrats to win the presidency.
GOP's current opposition of the Woman's Equal Work/Pay bill, demonstrates their neverending desire to shoot themselves continually,...... in the foot.....
SamREAL

Indianapolis, IN

#40 Apr 10, 2014
There is no doubt. We need a bush to come take care of the mess that evil Obama has done.
Latisha

Indianapolis, IN

#42 Apr 11, 2014
But Hillary is still better than anything the repuglicans got or had.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#45 Apr 15, 2014
Silly libtards
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#46 Apr 16, 2014
But silly libtards like cpeter1313 are Obamas evil followers and see him as doing nothing wrong.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#47 Apr 17, 2014
Racists.

Location hidden

#48 Apr 17, 2014
Obama's evil followers?...Wow....You mean the majority of American voters.....
SamREAL

Indianapolis, IN

#49 Apr 18, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Obama's evil followers?...Wow....You mean the majority of American voters.....
No, it's about 25% of American voters. Remember, most voted multiple times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Closing of the Marion County Children's Guardia... (Apr '09) 13 hr For Shame 36
son murdered mother in early 90's (Oct '15) Tue Ft Wayne Native 5
Spiro Agnew (Nov '14) Aug 27 OPERATION GLADIO 11
Carriage House East Apts (Jun '13) Aug 25 The REAL Moon God... 16
Custody attorney Aug 25 Ealj1818 3
Bruce Springsteen sucks anyways Aug 24 Ivyawe 7
does pepsi drug test? which type? (Jul '14) Aug 24 Amanda 20

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance