they were warned< just like we are.

they were warned< just like we are.

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Preacherman02

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Mar 13, 2018
For there is going to come a time when people won't listen to the truth, but will go around looking for teachers who will tell them just what they want to hear. They won't listen to what the Bible says but will blithely follow their own misguided ideas.
EndChurchExempti ons

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Mar 14, 2018
This is nothing new, this has happened in every society with a religion or worshipping even pagan Gods, The population grows and opinions change on God or Gods, The govt tends to play the side who they can milk the most in taxes or even use threats to silence them, many religions in America and in Europe should do away with all tax exemptions from the govt in, I believe the whole seperation of church and state was done just to destroy religion ,If placed a bit of a gag order on relgious people of the church, as they got those huge tax exemptions it made many of them millionaires and wealthy, it also said if you take on the govt, we will sick the irs on you ansd check your taxes to see if you have people working for you at the church, if it shows you do and you claim certain exemptions , we will lock you up and shut you down, so be quit preacher .once when the church did stand up to the govt before sep of church and state with no fear, Now these days again you have very welahty preachers who run mega churches and make tons of cash from that special tax exemption , they wotn dare take on the govt they might preach they will they dont as much religon had been watered down to appease the same govt that now says gays are normal people accept them as normal or else even you ther church now churches are even allowing gay preachers and vicars and bishops and marrying gays people as Obama said they better or else
The Preacherman02

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Mar 14, 2018
EndChurchExemptions wrote:
This is nothing new, this has happened in every society with a religion or worshipping even pagan Gods, The population grows and opinions change on God or Gods, The govt tends to play the side who they can milk the most in taxes or even use threats to silence them, many religions in America and in Europe should do away with all tax exemptions from the govt in, I believe the whole seperation of church and state was done just to destroy religion ,If placed a bit of a gag order on relgious people of the church, as they got those huge tax exemptions it made many of them millionaires and wealthy, it also said if you take on the govt, we will sick the irs on you ansd check your taxes to see if you have people working for you at the church, if it shows you do and you claim certain exemptions , we will lock you up and shut you down, so be quit preacher .once when the church did stand up to the govt before sep of church and state with no fear, Now these days again you have very welahty preachers who run mega churches and make tons of cash from that special tax exemption , they wotn dare take on the govt they might preach they will they dont as much religon had been watered down to appease the same govt that now says gays are normal people accept them as normal or else even you ther church now churches are even allowing gay preachers and vicars and bishops and marrying gays people as Obama said they better or else
You have no idea what I was talking about, but that isn't nothing new too me I get this every day. Read my comment again please I know you can do better than this....
The Preacherman02

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Mar 15, 2018
The clock is running and we are getting closer to the end of time day by day, it could happen at any second now, are you ready??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Was Perfect 6 hr True 4
Melania and Dennis Hof 6 hr FactFinder 1
Abduction Attempt 7 hr williamsjosh518 2
Trump Claims... 22 hr NBH 3
A Simple Truth About Democrats Tue Sandra 2
Brian Bosma POS! Tue lol 2
Joe Donnelly Tue Public RESTROOM T... 7

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages