How many blacks this year killed by ...

How many blacks this year killed by other blacks

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Blackology

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Aug 15, 2014
I see the outrage and anger by my black people across this country over the supposed shooting of an innocent black teenager in Missouri .They want blood and murder and revenge
How many of them know how many innocent black people have been killed in the same week across this country by other black people?

Are they going to riot over those murders and senseless deaths carried out by black gangster thug mentality.

Now they are opportunity seekers of the moment out to get on the camera and news reel so they can scream and make threats and look like apes and gorillas in the mist .I must say it is sad and pathetic to witness such events as the media hypes them up and gives them camera time to act like savages .I want a black person of my race to post the numbers of black people and teens black teens killed the same week as Michael Brown in Missouri .

How many of my same black people glorify the term Hoe, pimp and hustler in the black hood with t shirts and jewelry .

How many black teenage girls are put on drugs and pimped out by black pimps which equals a more than likely death for them all and disease.Why aren't the same black people rioting and looting stores saying to kill all whites and burn down their business's unless they get justice for Michael Brown.I ask will they make the same threats toward the black pimp, The black drug dealer,
The black rapist and killer and gangster in the same black hoods ? I ask why do they make excuses for those black people doing very bad things Yet they put a target on the white man because they don't know how to live and act right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Burger Chef Murders (Dec '13) 3 hr I Hate These People 29
Race is was why Burger Chef murders happened (Oct '16) 3 hr I Hate These People 7
Burger Chef murders can be solved (Oct '16) 3 hr I Hate These People 29
Trump takes vacation from scandals, to spend en... 5 hr big o mess of fail 1
News Authorities: Man shot, wounded by Indiana sheri... 5 hr sam4short 10
Trump 6 months: 991 tweets, 40 days golfing, 0... 5 hr big o mess of fail 4
10th Street Prostitutes in the 50s 60s (May '12) 7 hr Covenant6080 434

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages