created by: Linda Bledsoe | Apr 22, 2013

Indianapolis, IN

397 votes

Is Barack Hussein Obama a Muslim?

Click on an option to vote

  • YES
  • NO
Comments
21 - 40 of 62 Comments Last updated Jun 30, 2013
ok1

Indianapolis, IN

#24 May 2, 2013
What difference does it make if he is or not?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#25 May 2, 2013
Do we get to v ote on who belongfs to which religion? Okay, I nominate pat robertson for scientology.
anals of history

Columbia City, IN

#26 May 5, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Do we get to v ote on who belongfs to which religion? Okay, I nominate pat robertson for scientology.
and that would make you what a colonologists.
mandrake

Evansville, IN

#27 May 6, 2013
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
57% of the voters believe our president is muslim. Discuss.
57% ignorance,if Romney was going against another white candidate,his Mormon religion would have been an issue.keep believing Obama is a Muslim,it only makes you and the ones like you look ignorant.
yesur

Indianapolis, IN

#28 May 6, 2013
Kkk group is at it again. Who cares if he is a muslim. Helluva lot more intolerance and hate coming from so-called Christians.

Lol go have a prayer meeting at chik-fil-A with the other rush Limbaugh haters.
Goebbels Heroes

South Whitley, IN

#29 May 6, 2013
yesur wrote:
Kkk group is at it again. Who cares if he is a muslim. Helluva lot more intolerance and hate coming from so-called Christians.
Lol go have a prayer meeting at chik-fil-A with the other rush Limbaugh haters.
You're right who cares if hes a muslim........him being an idiot, imbecile and leech on taxpayers his entire life is the real issue.
To bad the intolerant koolaid drinking left can't use stats to back up the dumbshiite and have to instead toss in red herrings about christianity......brilliant retort knuckledragger.
Even the inbred knuckledraggers of the middle east know how ignorant and gullible the left wing is towards media and stupidity to use it against these so-called enlightened dimwits..........whats that tell you about the IQ of the leftwing lever pulling poll monkeys?
Linda Bledsoe

Pittsburgh, PA

#30 May 7, 2013
It is interesting to see how people respond to a topic like this. I posted a simple question, then posted the results of the yes/no poll question. Some of you immediately jump into insults and projections. This is more a study of sociology than anything else. The people who think he is a muslim usually just vote yes and move on, while the people who vote no usually hurl insults and use the topic as an excuse to attack Christianity and state that Christians are intolerant and hateful. The hypocrisy is highly amusing. Please carry on. ;)
more deaf than dumb

Indianapolis, IN

#31 May 9, 2013
Obama led many to believe he might be moslem when he reponded to a question by George Stephanopolous by saying "my muslim faith" . Then George corrected him.

Can we believe what Obama says?

According to Obama, after the 2008 primaries, he claimed to have campaigned in all 57 states.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#33 May 10, 2013
All religions are fake. Why is allah more fake than a zombie carpenter?
cpeter1313 wrote:
Read his books. That is all you need to know he is a mooslim. Look at what he has done to the middle east and africa and tell me he is not a mooslim. Keep sticking your head in the sand at your own peril. He is definitely a scum sucking, feces eating, flea infested mooslim.
Never pass up a chance to insult a fake religion like islam or their hate filled god muhammed with his cock roached covered turbin. The enemy is islam.
hhhmmmmm

Indianapolis, IN

#34 May 10, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>All religions are fake. Why is allah more fake than a zombie carpenter?
There you go trying to use logic and reason again....

Because praying to a dead carpenter makes people feel better about what miserable wrecks they have made out of their lives. It makes them sound superior to others when they say, I'll pray for you. Lol

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#35 May 10, 2013
Linda, that was a loaded question. With all of those stats you use to make a point. You know that most Americans view of Muslims is that are a threat and to add to that, it has been a questioned answered but ask over and over just like the birth certificate. This is another one of your attempts to use stats to draw your own conclusion. Not even a nice try.
Linda Bledsoe

Pittsburgh, PA

#36 May 10, 2013
BMIGuy wrote:
Linda, that was a loaded question. With all of those stats you use to make a point. You know that most Americans view of Muslims is that are a threat and to add to that, it has been a questioned answered but ask over and over just like the birth certificate. This is another one of your attempts to use stats to draw your own conclusion. Not even a nice try.
I agree that they are silly questions that have been asked several times, but that doesn't make the responses any less entertaining. Enjoy your weekend. ;)

Since: Aug 12

Indianapolis, IN

#37 May 11, 2013
The only way to get to the 57% mark is if the poll is tainted.

If you go to a National Organization of Women conference and poll them about abortion rights the responses will be over 90% pro choice. You'd get the opposite response by polling National Right to Life.

57% of conservative Republican voters may give such a response but the don't believe that he is Muslim any more than they believe that he was born in Africa. They dislike the man so they will vote yes for anything which they believe casts him in a negative light.
Linda Bledsoe

Pittsburgh, PA

#38 May 13, 2013
Pontificating wrote:
The only way to get to the 57% mark is if the poll is tainted.
So any poll where you disagree with the result is because the poll itself is tainted? Your arrogance seems to be exceeded only by your stupidity. You don't know why other people vote the way they do. They might believe that he is muslim either through their own research (their is a fair amount to support it), because they dislike him, or it could be complete ignorance and they just wanted to participate. People vote in actual elections with little or no knowledge of candidates and that actually means something. You don't know why they vote the say they do. Acting like you know verifies your incompetence. If you put up a similar poll that asked if Mitt Romney or Rush Limbaugh were antheistic, I would not claim that the yes votes are simply because people dislike them. Maybe they really think that way for reasons unknown to me. You are an extremely closed-minded individual and anything that potentially paints your man Barry Hussein Obama in a bad light you seem to come out of the woodwork to make outlandish claims in his defense. Grow up and learn to open your mind. Fortunately not everyone thinks like you.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#39 May 13, 2013
Be carefull Linda, you are on a slippery slope to proving my point about your stats. According to your stats, I'm am predisposed to being violent because of stats. Stats fail to say that I grew up in a violent surrounding where it was fight or be bullied. No excuses, that was America from it's beginning till now. Many people give uninformed opinions in those polls and no stat tells the full story. Most Americans do not care what is going on anywhere but where they live. Americans don't care what is in the food they eat either.
The truth is, the good ol boy program proved that it would rather have a black president then slick Willie's wife. But you won't see that on any stat.
Linda Bledsoe

Pittsburgh, PA

#40 May 13, 2013
You continue to look for excuses for why blacks are statistically more violent, instead of looking for solutions to what is a widely known (and verified) problem. Justifying in your own mind why black people are more violent does not offer any solutions, and this justification is probably a large part of why you are unhappy in day-to-day life. You want to blame external people and events rather than make changes that are within your control. It is sad but not uncommon for people like you.

Since: Aug 12

Indianapolis, IN

#41 May 13, 2013
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
You are an extremely closed-minded individual and anything that potentially paints your man Barry Hussein Obama in a bad light you seem to come out of the woodwork to make outlandish claims in his defense. Grow up and learn to open your mind. Fortunately not everyone thinks like you.
The United States has never had a president that was Jewish, Buddhist, atheist, Muslim, or for that matter Mormon. That's because the majority of voters are Christian. That makes it incredibly difficult for a non Christian to get enough support from their political base to win a national election. This has nothing to do with my personal beliefs. If 57% of voters believed that Obama was a Muslim then he would not have been elected.

In no way did I defend Obama, I gave a realistic analysis of the question based on historical data. How dare you accuse anyone of being closed minded.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#43 May 13, 2013
What is more pious and devout than "religion as insurance policy"?

Still don't know who my avatar is? How very ignorant.

Not angry at all; I just don't intend to let christians or any other cult overrun the country. Besides, I can spell "tiara."
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
You better be right, because if you are wrong, oh well, who gives a crap about someone who wears his living room drapes and a tiarra for a post picture.
If I'm wrong, then I have lived a good life. I am happy and want for nothing. You are obviously angry about the perceived slights that are based on false premises. Enjoy the misery you so richly deserve.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#44 May 13, 2013
Violence begets violence, even a dog is not mean unless it has been exposed to or trained. Making changes is exactly what I am doing. While you detest my kind, I happen to like who I am and gosh darn it, I'm a good person,,lol. For real, I'm going to teach a trade to the lost kids that want to work and spread how to blame other people for why they have no up bringing. NOT! I teach self accountability, impulse restraint and the discipline to start follow through and finish. All races, male or female need a direction and chance.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#45 May 13, 2013
BMIGuy wrote:
Violence begets violence, even a dog is not mean unless it has been exposed to or trained. Making changes is exactly what I am doing. While you detest my kind, I happen to like who I am and gosh darn it, I'm a good person,,lol. For real, I'm going to teach a trade to the lost kids that want to work and spread how to blame other people for why they have no up bringing. NOT! I teach self accountability, impulse restraint and the discipline to start follow through and finish. All races, male or female need a direction and chance.
I am not sure who detests "your kind", or even what you consider "your kind" to be.
However, youth, male and female, need guideance, and direction, and a marketable trade. The best advice my father gave me was do your best at whatever job you take. If you are a garbage collecter, fast food worker, or Dr. of medicine do your best. All young people need a mentor. Kudo's to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) 3 min Jake 105
Black Excuses 26 min Hancock 2
Obama Bin Awful 46 min Andrew 3
Search intensifies for missing Indianapolis baby 1 hr King George 5
New councilor has roots in community activism 2 hr Blackology 1
looking for opiates (Aug '13) 11 hr yomama 42
Thanks, racist lady! (No, seriously!) 14 hr Georgie 4
•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••