The Quote of the Decade
For real

Hartford City, IN

#1 Oct 5, 2013
The Quote of the Decade:
"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better." ~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Oct 6, 2013
Republicans have been notorious for raising the debt ceiling starting way back when Reagan was president doing it numerous times.
Peter

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Oct 6, 2013
Bill wrote:
Republicans have been notorious for raising the debt ceiling starting way back when Reagan was president doing it numerous times.
Reagan did it what .....at least 5 or 6 times during his tenure and Both Bushes doubled that. Now they are whining about it. LOL!
Truth

Hartford City, IN

#4 Oct 6, 2013
Reagan was possibility the best president we ever had. Remember that we been dealing with obamas policy's for years. That's what made it so impossible for bush to do anything.
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Oct 9, 2013
Peter wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan did it what .....at least 5 or 6 times during his tenure and Both Bushes doubled that. Now they are whining about it. LOL!
And Bush raised it quite a few times to fund his war.
Ronald Reagan

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Oct 11, 2013
Peter wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan did it what .....at least 5 or 6 times during his tenure and Both Bushes doubled that. Now they are whining about it. LOL!
I raised the debt ceiling a record 18 times. Not counting all the new taxes I created.
Clyde

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Oct 11, 2013
Ronald Reagan wrote:
<quoted text>I raised the debt ceiling a record 18 times. Not counting all the new taxes I created.
Yea most people who are informed kn ow that. You really screwed America up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police dog breaks away, bites bystander (Jul '07) 17 hr Gen 181
Joe Donnelly needs to be fired 18 hr just cause 1
Stupid girl at Subway didn't get the joke 22 hr Ben 1
News Randy Ollis makes 2nd bakery stop on week-long ... 23 hr rjwampler 1
News Jared Fogle appears in federal court 23 hr bill kristol KKK 6
Shelton Figley anyone know him? Tue Mister T 40
News Payton Wells shuts 4 auto dealerships (Jan '07) Aug 30 TLK 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages