Noblesville man arrested in shooting of girl, 16

Dec 9, 2013 Full story: The Indianapolis Star 10

A 16-year-old Noblesville girl died after being shot late Sunday, police said, and a 20-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the death.

Full Story
The Patriot of Honor

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 9, 2013
Little h**key only gets reckless homicide.
Dainty White Suburbanite

Huntington, IN

#2 Dec 9, 2013
We must not be too harsh. He was a good boy. He was a smart boy. He was always very responsible. Let's not rush to judgement. Gun owners are the smartest people. They are good people. Gun owners are real Americans. He lives north of 86th St. That alone should give him the benefit of a doubt.

If he were black,this would be no accident.
In Reality

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#3 Dec 12, 2013
Dainty White Suburbanite wrote:
We must not be too harsh. He was a good boy. He was a smart boy. He was always very responsible. Let's not rush to judgement. Gun owners are the smartest people. They are good people. Gun owners are real Americans. He lives north of 86th St. That alone should give him the benefit of a doubt.
If he were black,this would be no accident.
You are absolutely correct! Statistics would show that if he were black, it is very unlikely that this was an accident. If he were black, there also wouldn't be any witnesses. Fortunately, since he is white, the witnesses are available, and this sounds like nothing more than an accident. A horrible, but preventable accident. Do I think he should be punished? Absolutely. Do I think he is guilty of murder? Absolutely not.
In Reality

Belleville, IL

#4 Dec 12, 2013
He is white. We must give him the benefit of a doubt. He's only 20 years old,just a baby. Give him a little slap on the wrist and give him back his gun.

He was a good boy.
Hillbilly Transgressions

Belleville, IL

#5 Dec 12, 2013
In Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct! Statistics would show that if he were black, it is very unlikely that this was an accident. If he were black, there also wouldn't be any witnesses. Fortunately, since he is white, the witnesses are available, and this sounds like nothing more than an accident. A horrible, but preventable accident. Do I think he should be punished? Absolutely. Do I think he is guilty of murder? Absolutely not.
Just a question. Why is a 20 year old man hanging out with 16 year old girls?

This is Indiana. A state guided by the morals of Jesus. A state where a girl cannot legally drink alcohol until the age of 21. But a girl can dance topless at the age of 18 years old. Indiana's legislators know their constituents.

God

Guns

Geesus
In Reality

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#6 Dec 12, 2013
Hillbilly Transgressions wrote:
<quoted text> Just a question. Why is a 20 year old man hanging out with 16 year old girls?
This is Indiana. A state guided by the morals of Jesus. A state where a girl cannot legally drink alcohol until the age of 21. But a girl can dance topless at the age of 18 years old. Indiana's legislators know their constituents.
God
Guns
Geesus
Have you never been in the presence of anyone 4 years older, or younger than yourself? I don't see your point.
Republican

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Dec 12, 2013
In Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you never been in the presence of anyone 4 years older, or younger than yourself? I don't see your point.
I do all the time. The younger the better. Being in Virginia you marry them at 12 or 13 right. So I understand why you think it is ok.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Dec 12, 2013
Hillbilly Transgressions wrote:
<quoted text> Just a question. Why is a 20 year old man hanging out with 16 year old girls?
God
Guns
Geesus
Ole Dave is 66 yo old and has a 31 yo girl friend that he has been "friends" with since she was 5 yo.
In Reality

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Dec 14, 2013
Republican wrote:
<quoted text>I do all the time. The younger the better. Being in Virginia you marry them at 12 or 13 right. So I understand why you think it is ok.
Heck yea! Warren Jeffs don't got anything on us. The younger the better. We do not discriminate whether you are male or female. We are very conservative. fundamentalists at that.
Nobletucky

Chicago, IL

#10 Dec 31, 2013
Give the idiot the electric chair

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff 1 hr Tom X 44
Robin Williams is alive and well 1 hr Tom X 14
The Big Ebola Lie 1 hr Tom X 6
The truth about homicide in Indy (Jan '14) 11 hr Linda Bledsoe 209
State Gop Chairmen is stupid 16 hr Blackology 2
White House Intruder 16 hr Blackology 1
Very useless deputy sheriff at colts game last ... Mon DavidM 27
•••
•••

Indianapolis Jobs