Thugvon Trayvon rant has died down woo hoo

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Greatest Kappytoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Aug 2, 2013
It has all but fizzled out over Trayvon the thug down in Fla, If only George Zimmerman was actually white and the whole thing was actually real. Those Zionist Jews and New World Order won't stop until it gets all of our guns one way or the other. Now there is a black female politician suggesting that the many black on black deaths are done by the Police lol.That's the problem in the black community and what it calls it's leaders, They always make excuses and blame other for their own black thug kids actions. I knew it was only a matter of time before one of them blamed the Cops for the irresponsible actions of their own people.Yes even the police for has a few bad apples and a few vigilantes I'm sure of that, Honestly how much value does a dead thug have? I mean selling crack cocaine, getting young black females pregnant then going to prison or getting killed. Then there is the raping and killing of their own black thugs.I think she watched that one rapper movie where a pimp becomes a rapper. I think she believes in time all the black thugs in the hood can make it through rap music lol.I thought sports was the answer to all black peoples problems. They have been taught that in the USA for years now.They have been programmed to believe that all they need to do is excel in sports and make millions .Now that most of their inner black cities and schools have crumbled, They once again want to blame white people. The same white people who already pay most of their bills in free welfare and jobs and other handouts and special hate crime protection, When blacks killing blacks is higher than any whites ever killing or raping black people. Yet blacks, Hispanics,, Gays and Jews get hate crime protection, Is that Jews actually saying they aren't really white people I mean gentiles.

Since: Aug 12

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Aug 2, 2013
Has hell frozen over? I actually agree with most of what Kaptoz has to say. A black person is far more likely to be killed by a black thug than an overzealous neighborhood watch person. If being a drug dealer or a pimp are your career choices once the NFL and NBA don't pan out then you'll likely end up dead or in prison by the time you're 30.

Don't blame white people, blame yourself.
ima hoosier

Greenfield, IN

#3 Aug 2, 2013
how would you like to have been in a concentration camp in germany and be led by the likes of hitler? especially the jew hater nazis who accosted them?? i do not think that you would like to be interred like that. leave the jewish faction out of your hate filled remarks. they have suffered enough at the hands of people like you. they need protection.
Somerandomchick

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Aug 2, 2013
Pontificating wrote:
Has hell frozen over? I actually agree with most of what Kaptoz has to say. A black person is far more likely to be killed by a black thug than an overzealous neighborhood watch person. If being a drug dealer or a pimp are your career choices once the NFL and NBA don't pan out then you'll likely end up dead or in prison by the time you're 30.
I agree 100%

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5 Aug 2, 2013
Pontificating wrote:
well said. Or in the case of Aaron Hernandez, an NFL player and a thug.....that killed a black man.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Aug 2, 2013
Trayvon Martin was a thug. His actions got himself killed. Verdict was not guilty. Enough of the racial crap.
Smar Tass

Stevensville, MD

#7 Aug 3, 2013
Screw Thugvon; he rots in his grave, where he belongs.
growlAttack

Voorhees, NJ

#8 Feb 14, 2014
too bad the country is no longer white Anymore..
The KKK

Huntington, IN

#9 Feb 14, 2014
We have very delicate and dainty sensibilities. We are scared of our own shadow. That is why we wear white sheets and pointy fey caps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Brown screams Mr Wilson 8 hr BlackGhettoThug 2
K-mart's shutting down 11 hr jack 20
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 11 hr Learn to Read 305
jack cottey deceased 12 hr Blackology 8
Could Terry Curry Be 1st Democratic 2-Term Pros... 12 hr Blackology 1
William montez 13 hr Mr Wu 4
Cop arrested on third DUI (Mar '07) Fri advocate in IL 136
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match

Indianapolis Jobs