Bush and Republican Crimes
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Democrats are queers

Indianapolis, IN

#41 Mar 31, 2014
Silly little liberal kids just keep posting antiChrist crazy untruthful lies. They believe what ever they are told. The death of his country is the homo loving liberals, the demons on earth. Let them sow their gayness around other men's butts and spread the aids. That will cleanse the earth of the democrats for good.
The Gay Republican

Indianapolis, IN

#42 Mar 31, 2014
Andrew wrote:
7000 Americans dead and way over 100k innocent men, women, children and babies dead. Enough said.
True Andrew. 7000 aborted American lives. Yes republicans are gay and believe in abortion. Heck we wrote the abortion laws. We believe in aborting American lives at no matter of what age you are.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#43 Mar 31, 2014
Democrats are queers wrote:
Silly little liberal kids just keep posting antiChrist crazy untruthful lies. They believe what ever they are told. The death of his country is the homo loving liberals, the demons on earth. Let them sow their gayness around other men's butts and spread the aids. That will cleanse the earth of the democrats for good.
All will be ok. They will kill themselves off. Especially when obamacare fails and welfare ends. Democrats are doomed.
Dem Libtard

Indianapolis, IN

#44 Mar 31, 2014
Thank God you see the truth. Us stupid sheeple demoRATS will soon be gone. Our days are numbered. Even Obama the great cant save us.
Queer Republican

Indianapolis, IN

#45 Mar 31, 2014
The Gay Republican wrote:
<quoted text> True Andrew. 7000 aborted American lives. Yes republicans are gay and believe in abortion. Heck we wrote the abortion laws. We believe in aborting American lives at no matter of what age you are.
We shall see it through. I have noticed that everything the republicans make laws such as the abortion law we started we end up being against. That is how we keep the republicans to keep voting for us. Dumb republicans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
They pull 19 kids and counting? 36 min ima hoosier 7
News Woman shot dead during street robbery in Indian... 51 min Tired of Gangsters 1
Jalyn and Monty 54 min Tired of Gangsters 1
Joshua Scott somebody help me find him 10 hr Heaven 3
News Task force nets 2 suspects in crack cocaine sales (Mar '08) Sun Chris w 48
Prostitutes at Buds truck stop in the 80's Sat bun 3
News 6 Ways to Save Money on Summertime Child Care May 30 Marvin 1
More from around the web

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]