Truth about Nevada rancher

Truth about Nevada rancher

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Apr 24, 2014
The truth has come out about the Nevada cattle rancher. The us government wants this hard working honest American off of the land his family has used for years. The government says its to protect turtles. But after some strong voter support, Obamas federal agents tucked tail and ran. Just like Obama they are cowards. Harry Reid releases a statement calling these true patriots "domestic terrorists" because no one can stand against king Barry. But the truth is better. Obama has contracted with a cooperate private developer to install windmills on this very area of land. The windmills will be rented out to power companies to help pay for the increased debt caused by obamacare, in an effort for his greatness to look like he actually saved money instead of rising insurance costs. So how will windmills save the turtles, mr Obama?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#3 Apr 24, 2014
Yes, the truth is out; too bad your post contained none of it.
Guy wrote:
The truth has come out about the Nevada cattle rancher. The us government wants this hard working honest American off of the land his family has used for years. The government says its to protect turtles. But after some strong voter support, Obamas federal agents tucked tail and ran. Just like Obama they are cowards. Harry Reid releases a statement calling these true patriots "domestic terrorists" because no one can stand against king Barry. But the truth is better. Obama has contracted with a cooperate private developer to install windmills on this very area of land. The windmills will be rented out to power companies to help pay for the increased debt caused by obamacare, in an effort for his greatness to look like he actually saved money instead of rising insurance costs. So how will windmills save the turtles, mr Obama?
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Apr 25, 2014
The turtles can live under the windmills. I don't see the harm in that
Jesus de Rodriquez

Huntington, IN

#6 Apr 25, 2014
Yes,the truth is the rancher is a grifter and moocher.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Apr 25, 2014
I figured Guy would be out in Nevada defending his buddy Bundy. I forgot cowards talk and that is all they do.
Republican RestroomTryst

Huntington, IN

#8 Apr 25, 2014
Andrew wrote:
I figured Guy would be out in Nevada defending his buddy Bundy. I forgot cowards talk and that is all they do.
I'm surprised Guy isn't out there kissing Bundy's ring,kissing his ass,kissing his hands and offering to suck his toes.

Or,maybe he has done that???????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
They pull 19 kids and counting? 4 hr ima hoosier 7
News Woman shot dead during street robbery in Indian... 4 hr Tired of Gangsters 1
Jalyn and Monty 4 hr Tired of Gangsters 1
Joshua Scott somebody help me find him 14 hr Heaven 3
News Task force nets 2 suspects in crack cocaine sales (Mar '08) Sun Chris w 48
Prostitutes at Buds truck stop in the 80's Sat bun 3
News 6 Ways to Save Money on Summertime Child Care May 30 Marvin 1
More from around the web

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]