Trump on his way to Singapore

Trump on his way to Singapore

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

TrumpedcryingLib erals

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jun 10, 2018
It's happening NK leader landed early ahead of summitt to end nukes in NK.
The NWO and EU and liberal new world order thugs are livid Trump APPLIED his art of the deal on the NK leader , Never make a deal you can't walk away from/

I fear they will now try to assassinate Trump and the NK leader like what happened in the 1972 Olympics where many Israeli's were killed.
I think they will try and blow him up and the NK leader pr a few gun men to assassinate them both I worry about security for the summit, This is how NWO thugs operate theyalso control security.
MSM laughed when Trump called it off a few weeks back It was back on now they are quiet as they also tried to wreck it from day one and feed fake news to the NK leader as though Trump was going to have him removed once the deal is signed.South Korean leader already issued a commenerative coin with Trump on it as a hero ending the 70 year war between North and South Korea no more DMZ ZONE, this is hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana Muslims offended by 'Islamophobic' bill... (Jun '17) 10 hr The Blood of Yeshua 1,127
Honkeys 10 hr lol 8
Looking for the Westside Massage Parlor Girls f... (Sep '12) 12 hr DEEGANS HOUSE 6
Lawyer for false accuser against Kavenaugh 18 hr TrumpingLiars 1
Kimberly Sun Shelby 7
Ramar Henderson Sun almostbeaturass 1
Male Massage Therapist for Wife Sun TheTruthIsOutThere 2

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages