If economy is so good. Why are food b...

If economy is so good. Why are food banks needing food and money?

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jun 29, 2013
I read weekly of food banks and drives to raise money or donations of food to place such a gleaners or the salvation army and red cross, If this Obama Zombie economy is so great now, Then how can there be more homeless and people without food? This being the greatest increase of people moving on to welfare and food stamps and into subsidized housing.How can the DOW BE doing so well, Yet the cities and now rural areas so hard hit? They said jobs are back and the economy , Looks like many aren't reaping the benefits of this so called good economy now. Why is this? It basically is spinning one huge economic lie to the public in hopes they will believe the economy is back . Is that why daily thousands of jobs are being outsourced by Obama to China and Mexico and Canada , Now he is getting ready to outsource millions of jobs to Africa , This all falls into line with his true religion BLACK LIBERATION FRONT= Only do for Africa and BLACK PEOPLE.WHY DO YOU THINK OPRAH HIS PAL BUILD AN ALL BLACK GIRLS SCHOOL IN AFRICA .SHE ALSO ATTENDED THE REV WRIGHT CHURCH ALONG SIDE OBAMA FOR 20 YEARS.
Lisa

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jun 29, 2013
Almost 1000 people are losing their jobs at St. Vincent's. That's just the start. The economy has not bounced back at all, either. Scary what's happening right before our eyes!
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
I read weekly of food banks and drives to raise money or donations of food to place such a gleaners or the salvation army and red cross, If this Obama Zombie economy is so great now, Then how can there be more homeless and people without food? This being the greatest increase of people moving on to welfare and food stamps and into subsidized housing.How can the DOW BE doing so well, Yet the cities and now rural areas so hard hit? They said jobs are back and the economy , Looks like many aren't reaping the benefits of this so called good economy now. Why is this? It basically is spinning one huge economic lie to the public in hopes they will believe the economy is back . Is that why daily thousands of jobs are being outsourced by Obama to China and Mexico and Canada , Now he is getting ready to outsource millions of jobs to Africa , This all falls into line with his true religion BLACK LIBERATION FRONT= Only do for Africa and BLACK PEOPLE.WHY DO YOU THINK OPRAH HIS PAL BUILD AN ALL BLACK GIRLS SCHOOL IN AFRICA .SHE ALSO ATTENDED THE REV WRIGHT CHURCH ALONG SIDE OBAMA FOR 20 YEARS.
poops

United States

#3 Jun 29, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Almost 1000 people are losing their jobs at St. Vincent's. That's just the start. The economy has not bounced back at all, either. Scary what's happening right before our eyes!
There are jobs. You have to be willing to work.
Lou

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jun 29, 2013
Oh that's right. Part-time jobs so they don't have to offer insurance. Dumb me.
poops wrote:
<quoted text>
There are jobs. You have to be willing to work.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#5 Jun 29, 2013
The economy is not in good shape. The DJIA is doing fairly well but that's being fueled by the federal reserve printing money and pumping it into the market. If the fed were to announce an end to their inflationary policies the market would probably fall by 40% in a day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama welfare gone beserk (Mar '13) 2 hr cpeter1313 8
News Investors ask Steak n Shake: Where's the beef? (Nov '07) 11 hr Jogo22 46
See, Indiana still consider a very racist state... (Nov '07) 14 hr doubtful 980
What happened to my good friend Moe? 15 hr Davey 4
roger wethington 16 hr upset 1
Joshua Scott somebody help me find him 16 hr Baby mama 4
Shelton Figley anyone know him? 22 hr No him 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages