First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Indianapolis, IN

#103 Jul 28, 2012
triose wrote:
<quoted text>
Not defending her,(don't know anything about her) but did you stop and think that she possibly was living under fear for her life from this monster, and couldn't do anything....not saying this is true or not, or right or not....just saying.
No. Your husband is raping & murdering a 13 yr old girl you call the cops. I dont want 2 hear she was afraid. The cops are coming theyll see what hes doing to a child theyll take him away. You dont have to be afraid the cops are coming. She should be in jail right along with him!
True

Fletcher, OH

#104 Jul 29, 2012
Yes,she should be in prison for as many years as she kept quiet about the crime. Only a soul so vile and foul could sit on such information. She has no excuse.
Sue who

Indianapolis, IN

#105 Sep 9, 2013
Sarah wrote:
The Reese family has spent years tormenting the east side of Indianapolis. Dawn was a childhood friend of mine and I hope that the Reeses are brought to justice. I haven't heard anything further about the investigation, however it is a good thing they are in jail and I only hope they stay there. We are better off without them roaming the streets.
There is a lot of distain for that family and since Dawn's death we have all hoped that one day they would be convicted for it.
I too went to school with her and lived on riley. We would go to Preston Safeway or Dairy Queen together. I am very glad that the trash who did this to her are facing judgment and their own fate.
Dawn was loved by all who knew her and is watching over all of us.
indy

Indianapolis, IN

#106 Jan 20, 2014
the only kaptoz wrote:
There was another teen girl mother murdered near howe high school around the same time I believe.I forget her name, But they we're thinking this one civil war guy buff killed her . He had a twin brother also. I believe cnn this week is having a special on him.Yes I know they think maybe the reese's may have killer her as well.craziest thing around that time happend when I was at a local target shopping, I overheard this conversation between two workers in
the store. well one of them was going on about the other girls murder found naked on her bed with her baby crawling around.anyways one of them said I lived next door to the girl who got murdered, his friend said really, he goes yes and the police questioned him, before that though he was talking about how he liked this one girl at school and how she had a bf who came up to him and told him don't be looking at my gf. he looks at the other guy and says I wrestle he is lucky I didn't use my wrestling moves on him,Then the other guy goes oh well don't let it get too you girls are a dime a dozen, I need to flip that conversation though, he brought up the pretty girl neighbor being murdered after all the other conversation.If anyone knows her name please let me know, I think her case is still a cold case also.I recall her murder and what that worker at target said at the time.I just got a feeling as the hairs stood up on the back of my neck when he said that.naybe it is this dawn stuard girl , please let me know thank you.
Amy weidler
LEO

Salem, WI

#107 Jan 20, 2014
There is an article about Amy Weidner. They arrested her childhood friend for her murder in 2012

http://www.tchowe.com/Announcements/SPVIPhoto...
RDen

Indianapolis, IN

#108 Jun 23, 2014
BLONDI3 wrote:
<quoted text>The girl you are referring to was Amy Weidner.
You have your facts wrong on the brother-in-law. He was convicted of molestation but it was not by rape. He pled guilty to that and was charged with murder after his release. He had no connection to the other men who were later charged. He was not involved in her murder.
Vil Gin Ante

Park Ridge, IL

#109 Jul 21, 2015
Neighbors need to take the law into their own hands
noway

Indianapolis, IN

#110 Jul 21, 2015
Why are you digging up all these old threads? How far back did you have to go to find that gem?
toothless leroy

United States

#111 Jul 23, 2015
Larry hall? He was a civil war buff. Has a brother name garry. Larry is a convicted serial killer with ties/murders in indiana.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FAKE NEWS Alert 2 hr Facts 2
Where's all the hot black women? 2 hr Wondering 2
Boo Hoo Hoo Boehner 5 hr Arrest them all 6
Indy Car safety 5 hr Buckle Up for Safety 3
Manchester Lies 6 hr TrumpedEU 1
Merkle whines 7 hr TrumpedMerkle 1
If you can't walk 700 yards... 16 hr Low Energy 1

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance