dawn stuard murder investigation
When- will- the-saga-end

Lebanon, IN

#42 Feb 22, 2011
When will the family members grow away from the criminal pasts of their parents and grandparents? If you check out fb, you'll see the youngest generation of adults is just as scary. I have no idea if they are killers, rapists, etc. But it gives an eery feeling to have grown up with Dawn, seen the Reese family and see the same kind of behavior in this generation of their family.

Since: Jul 11

Indianapolis, IN

#43 Jul 10, 2011
Dawn was the first person i met at Forest Manor. She walked up to me & said "Hi im Dawn, wanna be friends?" I always remembered her from the perspective of a 13 yr old girl. Now 25 yrs later looking at her picture i see what a pretty little girl she was. She had such an angelic face. Her murder changed aho i was inside. My dad wouldnt let me go to her funeral. He was afraid that seeing a friend my own age in a coffin would scar me. I think he was right. Now i cut Officer Jason Fishburns hair. After he was shot he walked into my shop & said "Hi im Jason, wanna cut my hair?" im very honored and proud that he trusts me 2 cut his hair. Jason & i are very close friends now. He & his wife Tonya are two of the most amazing people ive ever known. Knowing them has once again changed who i am inside. Jason gives me a way to believe that good can triumph over evil. The reese family has terrorized every one theyve ever come in contact with and people theyve never met. Jason walked into that court room & beat them & so far hes about the only one that ever has. Everyone else is too afraid of them or theyve killed them. Jason told me it wasnt for him to judge brian reese & that i shouldnt waste any of my energy hating that family. Thanks to God for giving him that peace. Please God. Even tho Dawn cant walk into the court room, please give her & her family the peace & justice they deserve. Please keep your arms around her. The world is a lessor place without her. Thank you for letting me know Jason. The world is a better place with him in it! Go well & be safe!
the only kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#44 Jul 10, 2011
There was another teen girl mother murdered near howe high school around the same time I believe.I forget her name, But they we're thinking this one civil war guy buff killed her . He had a twin brother also. I believe cnn this week is having a special on him.Yes I know they think maybe the reese's may have killer her as well.craziest thing around that time happend when I was at a local target shopping, I overheard this conversation between two workers in the store. well one of them was going on about the other girls murder found naked on her bed with her baby crawling around.anyways one of them said I lived next door to the girl who got murdered, his friend said really, he goes yes and the police questioned him, before that though he was talking about how he liked this one girl at school and how she had a bf who came up to him and told him don't be looking at my gf. he looks at the other guy and says I wrestle he is lucky I didn't use my wrestling moves on him,Then the other guy goes oh well don't let it get too you girls are a dime a dozen, I need to flip that conversation though, he brought up the pretty girl neighbor being murdered after all the other conversation.If anyone knows her name please let me know, I think her case is still a cold case also.I recall her murder and what that worker at target said at the time.I just got a feeling as the hairs stood up on the back of my neck when he said that.naybe it is this dawn stuard girl , please let me know thank you.
the only kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#45 Jul 10, 2011
I think dawn hung out with them didn't she? it took many years to get some justice for murdered 12 yr old peggy sue altes, I knew her as a little girl, she was brutally murdered and it took over 20 years til her killer was sentenced too life in prison, but not really for her murder and rape, but for raping another family member and he got the three strikes law applied .and four other people helped rape and kill peggy sue altes, all did time in jail for their parts in her murder. But one even got paid 450 grand for being wrongfully put in prison for 13 years for her murder after supposed dna cleared him. yet he was her brother-n-law he admitted raping her for over a year with the other men, he was present when they all abducted her lured her into their car took her out to hancock county and killed her, none of the others tried to stop the killer named beaver, along with the two munson brothers, and another present.one of the munson brothers did time for drugs only and hiding the murder weapon and bloody clothes, his brother lives down in fla runs his own business has his own family must be nice so much for justice for peggy sue altes and her family.kind of like no justice for caylee anthony.

Indianapolis, IN

#46 Jul 10, 2011
I remember that murder too. But i dont remember her name either. All i can say is i wonder how many unsolved murders can be attributed 2 the reese family? Its hard to believe that they would murder, stop murdering people for 22 yrs, then start murdering again. Once a murderer always a murderer!

Indianapolis, IN

#47 Jul 10, 2011
Im over people hurting little kids & animals! Im over innocent people being tortured & taken away from their families & being cheated out of their own lives. Everyone has a right to live & see their children grow. Who are they to decide who lives or dies? There was a girl in greenwood, Brookley Loukes raped & murdered about 10 yrs ago. Her killer refused to tell her mother where her body was. Then he got cancer & told her mother he'd tell her where her daughters body was if she'd fight to get him out of jail so he could die with dignity. Can you believe that? What about brookleys dignity? All her poor mother could say is "whats worse than your daughter being murdered? Not being abke to bury her." it broke my heart!
the only kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#48 Jul 10, 2011
I remember that in peggy sue altes cmpur as you mentioned being friends with dawn stuard. peggy was a very sweet girl also liked everyone , maybe that led to her being killed sorry to say =(.I recall her playing at the local boys club and local porter park on the east side .I also remember weekly seeing the sister of sylvia likens eat at the local mcdonald's , you know how brutally tortured, raped, and murdered slyvia likens was in the 60's.I even knew one of her killers, he was ten at the time the older teens and adute gertrude prodded him along with drugs and booze to help torture and kill slyvia likens, it definitely affected him mentally and sexually afterwards.sad thing he came from a family of cops and firemen, so I know the effect it had on them in life.oh well california liberals want to do away with the death penalty.and obama wants to free many convicts so he give them jobs and right too vote.My prayers go out to dawn stuard family and peggy sue altes family still suffering from those great losses of those two angels.

Indianapolis, IN

#49 Jul 10, 2011
Was that girls name lisa lightfoot? And her murderer jimmy atteberry?

Indianapolis, IN

#50 Jul 10, 2011
Wow kaptoz!!!! My mom went to school with sylvia likens. She gave her lunch money once. Ive followed that story my whole life! Check out the movie "an american crime" its about everything she went thru. Actually its not nearly as bad as what she really had to go thru. Whats the guys name u knew? I bet i know the name
the only kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#51 Jul 10, 2011
were'nt his other killings drug related deal gone bad , kind of like those two black mothers who were killed along with they're babies.they were dealing dope from their home.I know the dawn stuard killing he and his father more than likely did, since she hung out at their place before.
the only kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#52 Jul 10, 2011
I saw the movie american crime and another one related too slyvia likens, sadly they left out much from how vicious she truly was tortured and they didn't even mention the ten year old boy I wrote about earlier involved in her murder.I think the one you mean had catherine keener and james franco in that movie.Like I said I would see her sister paula likens who was also beaten and molested like slyvia many times a week as she fought for her dead sisters justice against gertrude banezweski being released, I believe she passed away a few years back. and gertrude moved to iowa with her daughter paula, and paula named her dauhgter after her mother, the movie you mentioned made paula out to be a saint in the end as though she helped slyvia out.That's what I did'nt like about the movie.So cmpur you probaly remembe that other teen girl murdered in the ealry 90's who had a little baby, and they found her naked body sprawled out on the bed and she had been raped and killed as her baby crawled around the room.If you know her name please post it for me.if you read what I wrote about her murder was very creepy that a neighborhood teen male lived next door to her and mentioned her where he worked at, at the local target store, like i said before all that he was talking about another girl he liked whose bf threatened him, again what made the hairs stand up on my neck was how after his story about that girl he then mentions he was the neighbor of the girl found raped and strangled too death.The boy reminded my of robin off the batman and robin series. clean cut , dark tan ,thin with light brown hair. kind of a shy presence about him and his demeanor yet also a vindictive one.I mean him living next door to this very pretty young teen mother maybe often he could see her undress in her own room from his.and he finally attacked her knowing that her ex would be implemented , yet his alibi showed he was out of town on a roofing job the man was also the father of her baby.I wished Id looked at his name tag .maybe a local cop who does cold cases will read what I typed and look into, maybe contact target and old employee's from those years.mainly teens they hired.
the only kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#53 Jul 10, 2011
cmpur I'm not sure of lisa lighfoot name or jim aterberry, I know cnn is suppose air a show about a serial killer from indiana who they think is related to many unsolved murders and rapes.but he had a twin brother, both were civil war buffs.I'm going to see when it is on cnn.
the only kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#54 Jul 10, 2011
I remember the the murder in greenwood also, my niece's best friend was related to her. and knew the killer as well, sad he never did tell them where her body was either.I don't know what it is about killers and me being in contact with them as in working or living by them very eerie indeed, was another girl about 13 yrs old killed in the mid 90's I was best friends with her odler brother, her last name was whitman , she was killed by one of their own family friends older man who knew my friends sister all her life, he smoked pot with her took her out to remote area raped her and then drove his car over her several times, goes to show parents don't think weed doesn't lead to murder.
the only kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#55 Jul 10, 2011
I also knew the killers that killed a movie theater owner in the 80's, james games and richard tillberry
one was 17 the other only 14 , the 14 yr old only did about 3 yrs in juvy, I believe james games is about to be released he has been in prison for almost 30 years.they also lived on the southeast side .
the only kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#56 Jul 10, 2011
Do you remember the peggy sue altes murder? look it up and you will cry also of all the years of injustice she got, and truly in the end justice wasn't served in her brutal murder.

Indianapolis, IN

#57 Jul 10, 2011
the only kaptoz wrote:
were'nt his other killings drug related deal gone bad , kind of like those two black mothers who were killed along with they're babies.they were dealing dope from their home.I know the dawn stuard killing he and his father more than likely did, since she hung out at their place before.
Im not sure how the old man brian murdered fits into it all but the other two murders he committed the same week were allegedly crack dealers. I think both him & his dad were crack heads. All the family members that have gone to jail started with drugs. They have like 50 different convictions between the dad & at least 5 of the brothers. Brian reese is my age. Imagine watching, maybe even helping, ur dad & brother, rape & murder a girl ur own age? That you go to school with? Imagine the horrific things that must have gone on in their home. That dad, paul reese sr. He mustve been so, i dont even know what! No wonder theyre all so messed up. And they just pass it along to their kids because thats all they know. Violence and evil and murder. Its really sad actually.

Indianapolis, IN

#58 Jul 10, 2011
That is the one i saw & it was sad that they left so much out. Gertrude died a few yrs ago too. It is creepy that youve indirectly known so many scary people. But honestly you never know whos living right next store. I dont remember peggy sue atles, but i did look it up. Its just sickening. I cant find anything about the other girl. I just know that all these girls had something good to bring to the world, and these monsters just take them away & dont care that they shatter everyones lives. Instead of the good things we all get stuck with their dumbass crackheads. Then they get public defenders so our tax money pays to defend them. Its mind boggeling!
the only kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#59 Jul 10, 2011
wow cmpur your name wouldn't christy by any chance?I knew a christy a very pretty blonde on the southeast side near mcdonalds at twin- aire .I think she went to tech high school though.
the only kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#60 Jul 10, 2011
I recall the murder of the owners at the ellis car lot also, they think that thug I believe his name was mike thompson killed them and in the same home where a notorious murder twice happened in same home, I think in the 70's they found 4 men murdered on lasalle street and years later at the same residence in the garage a couple were found murdered, and they think the michael thompson guy did that one of the last couple, I think that house is possessed for so many murders too happen there.and later he was killed in prison by another inmate , his wife sued the state for his murder , are you kidding me!!!

Indianapolis, IN

#61 Jul 10, 2011
the only kaptoz wrote:
wow cmpur your name wouldn't christy by any chance?I knew a christy a very pretty blonde on the southeast side near mcdonalds at twin- aire .I think she went to tech high school though.
Actually my name is christy. Thats crazy!! Whats ur name? I didnt go 2 tech tho & i didnt live near twin aire. What high school did u go 2? What if we no each other?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
questions about felony 1 hr No More Lies 14
Impeach Disgusting Conyer's 1 hr CongressRapes 1
small ones matter 14 hr Sick of Mexicans 2
What Will Indiana Do?? Wed Billy 12
Corey Rheinhardt is ANTIFA Wed Paranoid 2
Link to murdered girls in Delphi Nov 21 CrimeCases 25
how do the amish treat there women (Jul '12) Nov 21 James 48

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance