dawn stuard murder investigation

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
wondering

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jul 28, 2008
has any one heard anymore about the dna testing of the reese family member concerning the murder of dawn stuard in 1986 ??
Kris

Carmel, IN

#2 Jul 29, 2008
wondering wrote:
has any one heard anymore about the dna testing of the reese family member concerning the murder of dawn stuard in 1986 ??
I have not heard anything. From what I recall there is always a backlog and it does take quite sometime to get results back.

“Vote or Shut it!”

Since: Oct 07

Sasparilla

#3 Jul 29, 2008
I say exterminate the whole family. Those animals are just breeding more murderers.
idiot watch

Urbana, IL

#4 Jul 29, 2008
This family is as bad as that racist Corbin Leape!
Kris

Carmel, IN

#5 Jul 29, 2008
Not sure how Corbin Leape is racist. this is a white family of trash that really does need to be exterminated.

“Vote or Shut it!”

Since: Oct 07

Sasparilla

#6 Jul 29, 2008
Kris wrote:
Not sure how Corbin Leape is racist. this is a white family of trash that really does need to be exterminated.
idiot watch doesn't know the difference. He must hail from the same trailer park as the Reese family.
Corbin Leape is an IDIOT

Carmel, IN

#7 Jul 29, 2008
Corbin Leape wrote:
<quoted text>
idiot watch doesn't know the difference. He must hail from the same trailer park as the Reese family.
I met them at YOUR family reunion you white racist piece of trailer trash!

Yee haw, how was that Nascar Race anyway you hick!
Sarah

Norwich, CT

#8 Jul 29, 2008
The Reese family has spent years tormenting the east side of Indianapolis. Dawn was a childhood friend of mine and I hope that the Reeses are brought to justice. I haven't heard anything further about the investigation, however it is a good thing they are in jail and I only hope they stay there. We are better off without them roaming the streets.

There is a lot of distain for that family and since Dawn's death we have all hoped that one day they would be convicted for it.

mary

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jul 29, 2008
Sarah wrote:
The Reese family has spent years tormenting the east side of Indianapolis. Dawn was a childhood friend of mine and I hope that the Reeses are brought to justice. I haven't heard anything further about the investigation, however it is a good thing they are in jail and I only hope they stay there. We are better off without them roaming the streets.
There is a lot of distain for that family and since Dawn's death we have all hoped that one day they would be convicted for it.
hey this is mike,s aunt. how are you?
jeff G

Noblesville, IN

#10 Sep 2, 2008
Sarah wrote:
ive been praying sara she was a good friend of mine too.we lived across the street from here on deqincy
One Who Cares

New Palestine, IN

#11 Sep 5, 2008
I've been praying too. I can still remember her funeral viewing. It was really hard. I lived down the street. I can remember seeing Brian Reese riding his bike everywhere and always sort of turning the other way when I saw him--all of my friends did. Its amazing how even children knew he was very bad news, back then--when he himself was a teen.
jeff

Lake Zurich, IL

#12 Sep 10, 2008
reeses i hope the pits of hell keep burning
paul reese jr 3rd

United States

#13 Mar 2, 2009
all shit talkers do is make the reese family mad u shit talkers I am nothing like the rest of the reeses the line does stop so keep ur mouthes shut and mind ur own business
dr phil

Franklin, IN

#14 Mar 2, 2009
paul reese jr 3rd wrote:
all shit talkers do is make the reese family mad u shit talkers I am nothing like the rest of the reeses the line does stop so keep ur mouthes shut and mind ur own business
Or what? Does this make you want to kill?
paul reese jr 3rd

United States

#15 Mar 3, 2009
no it doesnt but i get tired of being slandered for what my so called dad and grandpa were supposed to of done i am nothing like them
Lynda

Chicago, IL

#16 Mar 25, 2009
Paul Reese III is right. He didn't ask to have the relatives that he has. I know it is difficult, Paul. You may consider a name change if you plan to remain in Indy. I know it isn't right, but it will make life easier for you and your children.
Lynda

Chicago, IL

#17 Mar 25, 2009
What ever happened with the DNA testing of evidence from the Dawn Stuard case? Are there any updates on that end?
This case has haunted me for years. I used to live near the Reese family and remember seeing Dawn at their house.
school friend

Jamestown, TN

#18 Nov 10, 2009
wonder why it is takeing this long to find out dna results ...
RIP Dawn you have not been forgotten.
Lynda P

Chicago, IL

#19 Nov 10, 2009
I agree! How much more evidenced could the IPD need. I'm sure Brian has already rolled over on his dad by now with that information.
Linda

Chicago, IL

#20 Apr 27, 2010
Iknow for a fact that the DNA is back except for whatever reason Paul, Jr won't give up his DNA to be tested. I'm also understanding that he is due to be released from prison on unrelated charges this month. I also know that the family wants justice for Dawn Marie, she deserves it and so does her father. The persons who did this to a little 13 year old girl should be held accountable for what they took from her and her dad. I know first hand the pain he goes through every day and the pain this family has caused upon him. And I pray every day my husband gets justice for his daughter. Everyone needs to pray for Dawn's justice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Garrison, WIBC celebrity, alleged assailan... 5 hr Greg moves on 3
News Tonight at 11: Cuba Rediscovered 6 hr Whiny larry 1
Obama send congrats to Mayweather Mon The Great Kaptoz 1
See, Indiana still consider a very racist state... (Nov '07) Sun pearlofagirl 971
Carb Day IMS Sun Back Home Again 1
Review: Uptown Nail Salon Sun dmann 1
jews May 2 pearlofagirl 2
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Apr 20 really 127
More from around the web

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]