WAL-MART DRAWS BATTLE LINE Fights union's Black Friday job action

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#1 Nov 20, 2012
We don't want to hear about the Union. You better show up for work and be there on time. In fact be there fifteen min. early and work before you punch in. If you don't like it, leave. We have 25 Mexicans waiting at the door to take your job. Besides, what are you going to do at home? Play with the kids and stuff yourself with fatty foods. Here, you will not have time to eat. Now get with it. People do not support unions today. Just listen to them right here on this forum. Besides, you better work now before ObamaCare takes effect because we will be putting you part-time starting next year.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/19/wal-mart...
http://wtvr.com/2012/11/18/wal-mart-fights-ba...
http://money.cnn.com/2012/11/18/news/walmart-...
jle76

Greenwood, IN

#2 Nov 20, 2012
I think the Walmart strikers will be in line at Best Buy.
Jose

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Nov 20, 2012
They the knew the job was dangerous when they took it.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Nov 20, 2012
I support the people's action against Wal-Mart.

May this company start doing good or collapse.
OUtbound

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Nov 20, 2012
Moe wrote:
I support the people's action against Wal-Mart.
May this company start doing good or collapse.
You are aware that if Walmart went under (which I cannot see happening anytime soon), China would be calling in their loans.

As long as we buy shit from China, we can just KEEEEEEEEP borrowing/printing money like there's no tomorrow.

We are Chinas biggest customer. Without us buying their shit, they go under. If they go under, they call in their loans. OOPS, watch "0"bama pull his pants pockets inside out with a goofy look on his face like "I didn do it!"
Kyle

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Nov 20, 2012
We gotta fight the man. Let only old people work their when they are sucking on the publics dime and not supporting themselfes like Dave.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#7 Nov 21, 2012
I really don't see what people have against people working at Wal-Mart. They don't belong to any of those bad unions that boss people around and no union bosses cracking heads. The company does as they want unlike hostess workers that are union. I wish they would make up their minds what side they are on. A company like Wal-Mart or workers seeking out the best contract.
OUtbound wrote:
<quoted text>
You are aware that if Walmart went under (which I cannot see happening anytime soon), China would be calling in their loans.
As long as we buy shit from China, we can just KEEEEEEEEP borrowing/printing money like there's no tomorrow.
We are Chinas biggest customer. Without us buying their shit, they go under. If they go under, they call in their loans. OOPS, watch "0"bama pull his pants pockets inside out with a goofy look on his face like "I didn do it!"

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#8 Nov 21, 2012
If they belong to a union, would you still support this action? You know, those big bad mean "union bosses"?
Moe wrote:
I support the people's action against Wal-Mart.
May this company start doing good or collapse.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Nov 21, 2012
DavidM wrote:
If they belong to a union, would you still support this action? You know, those big bad mean "union bosses"?
<quoted text>
I use to dislike Unions until the GOP made war on the middle class. We now have no middle class.

I think Unions should lead the charge for revolution. We need stability and a living wage.
Dirt Pie

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Kyle wrote:
We gotta fight the man. Let only old people work their when they are sucking on the publics dime and not supporting themselfes like Dave.
Q: What's long and hard on Kyle?

A: Third grade.
Dirt Pie

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Nov 21, 2012
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
I use to dislike Unions until the GOP made war on the middle class. We now have no middle class.
I think Unions should lead the charge for revolution. We need stability and a living wage.
No worries. WW-III is just around the corner.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#12 Nov 21, 2012
The trouble with unions is that unions are only as strong as the workers sticking together. I found that most of them don't support a cause. We had a work slow-down and it was called off before I found out about it. Less then 25% took part in it. That "big union boss" should have come in and took care of the other 75%.
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
I use to dislike Unions until the GOP made war on the middle class. We now have no middle class.
I think Unions should lead the charge for revolution. We need stability and a living wage.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Nov 21, 2012
I think everyone should join together and protest WalMart. It is outrageous that a worker there qualifies for food stamps and medicaid.

I may just go join the protest on Friday myself.

It is sad that the public is supporting the workers while the owners, management, and China get rich.

I say shut them down.

Join together OWS and put the 1% in control of WalMArt into the poor house or prison or a grave.
hypocrit1

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Nov 21, 2012
DavidM wrote:
<quoted text>The trouble with unions is that unions are only as strong as the workers sticking together. I found that most of them don't support a cause. We had a work slow-down and it was called off before I found out about it. Less then 25% took part in it. That "big union boss" should have come in and took care of the other 75%.
Says the guy milking the union pension for life. What a dick.
Stalin

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Nov 21, 2012
hypocrit1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy milking the union pension for life. What a dick.
Those of us in the union say stick together! Either you are for us or you are against us.

We want to rebuild the middle class by any means necessary.
roll

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Nov 21, 2012
Stalin wrote:
<quoted text>Those of us in the union say stick together! Either you are for us or you are against us.

We want to rebuild the middle class by any means necessary.
Rolling my eyes
Stalin

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Nov 21, 2012
roll wrote:
<quoted text>
Rolling my eyes
lets just poke those eyes out and on to do battle with another facist!
roll

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Nov 21, 2012
Stalin wrote:
<quoted text>lets just poke those eyes out and on to do battle with another facist!
Hahaha what a peach
Ken

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Nov 21, 2012
hypocrit1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy milking the union pension for life. What a dick.
How about you milk y dick you facist.
now

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Nov 21, 2012
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>How about you milk y dick you facist.
Now this sounds exactly the right mentality for this group

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robin Williams is alive and well 1 hr BEARS FAN 8
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff 2 hr BEARS FAN 39
South side stabbing? 6 hr Crimestopperz 1
The Big Ebola Lie 8 hr Blackology 1
War of Ignorance 9 hr Blackology 1
Indy welcomes spear chuckers 9 hr Blackology 3
Global Gore gone Ozone 9 hr Blackology 1
•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••