First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Emily

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Jan 7, 2013
You are absolutely right. Sickens me to no end.
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
It's going to be much less after Obama care taxes kick in . Try about$100 bucks less and more when he adds to his Obama care, Once he can't get anymore from the rich he campaigned on going after, He has known all along that his programs can't be funded unless he socks it to the middle class .Why do you think he held a press conference hours before the House Republicans voted on a fiscal cliff deal. He said we're going to have to lower the thresh hold in collecting more revenue aka= Taxes , That's a sly way of how Progressives don't say the word taxes. They say revenue raiser. Obama took about a trillion already from medicare . How's that working out for those seniors and the AARP in bed with OBAMA.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#23 Jan 8, 2013
It's going to be much less after Obama care taxes kick in . Try about$100 bucks less and more when he adds to his Obama care, Once he can't get anymore from the rich he campaigned on going after, He has known all along that his programs can't be funded unless he socks it to the middle class .Why do you think he held a press conference hours before the House Republicans voted on a fiscal cliff deal. He said we're going to have to lower the thresh hold in collecting more revenue aka= Taxes , That's a sly way of how Progressives don't say the word taxes. They say revenue raiser. Obama took about a trillion already from medicare . How's that working out for those seniors and the AARP in bed with OBAMA.
That's what I find so ridiculously funny. These people want free healthcare. Most won't get it. The FREE healthcare comes in the form of Medicaid, which is usually set-aside for kids. There are sooooo many things that Medicaid for adults does NOT cover. Have a bum tooth? You'll be losing it. No root canal for you. You want one of those, you will pay for it out of pocket to the tune of $1500.
When it all shakes out, a lot of this ACA is going to leave people hanging. Attention all would-be Universal Healthcare Recipients: your monthly PREMIUMS are paid, but not your healthcare. THAT costs extra. Sorry you're so poor you won't be able to afford to get the care you need.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#24 Jan 8, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
Obama repeated promised no tax increase on the middle class, going so far as to say not one cent of increase would he allow.
It's simple, he's a liar. Pure and simple.
All those folks who voted for the pearly whites should be ashamed.
It is all to help the middle class. More and more taxes to help the middle class will be requested. Maybe we can go for 100% income tax to help the middle class. Food stamps for one and all. Say what was the deal at Boston in the 1700's about tea anyway?
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Freetown, IN

#25 Jan 9, 2013
The very whole design is to crush the middle class out of existence . That was the plan all along. tHEY WANT ONE ACADEMIC upper elite class almost like royalty to rule the peons below. After guns are removed, They will once again come after gas powered cars, You will be forced to give up cars for the better good the the environment and the children's future .Those evil polluters Liberal Progressives who live mostly in NY and California call anyone that doesn't think the way they do. We all know Al Global Gore clearly follows the letter of law to a tee.I tuned into the racist Tavist Smiley's show last night . He had Kyra Sedgewyck on his show. She began ranting on about cliamate change and anyone who doesn't believe those scientist who are experst are just ignorant , She says who do we believe the polluters or our children , Just a minute ago she said the scientist . Guess what Kyra NY and California have the most cars and people in the USA, Tell me whose the biggest polluters and and takers in society , They also have the most illegals on out system.Don't you just adore those Liberal Progressive actors and actress's .They acted as though Kyra's sh0ow was ground stomping acting, All she did was act and sound like Susan Sarandon from the movie The Client .

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#26 Jan 9, 2013
The very whole design is to crush the middle class out of existence . That was the plan all along. tHEY WANT ONE ACADEMIC upper elite class almost like royalty to rule the peons below. After guns are removed, They will once again come after gas powered cars, You will be forced to give up cars for the better good the the environment and the children's future .Those evil polluters Liberal Progressives who live mostly in NY and California call anyone that doesn't think the way they do. We all know Al Global Gore clearly follows the letter of law to a tee.I tuned into the racist Tavist Smiley's show last night . He had Kyra Sedgewyck on his show. She began ranting on about cliamate change and anyone who doesn't believe those scientist who are experst are just ignorant , She says who do we believe the polluters or our children , Just a minute ago she said the scientist . Guess what Kyra NY and California have the most cars and people in the USA, Tell me whose the biggest polluters and and takers in society , They also have the most illegals on out system.Don't you just adore those Liberal Progressive actors and actress's .They acted as though Kyra's sh0ow was ground stomping acting, All she did was act and sound like Susan Sarandon from the movie The Client .
Now, let me see if I have this right: this same government who wants us to all give up our gasoline powered cars are the same government who KNOWS FOR A FACT that electromagnetic energy can be developed to provide FREE energy for everyone and won't allow it.

Gotcha.
AllAmerican

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#27 Jan 9, 2013
Concerning the "Green" issue....you don't have to travel to very many foreign countries to figure out that if man is causing any kind of climate change, it isn't my chevy truck that is the problem.
Linda Bledsoe

Pittsburgh, PA

#28 Jan 9, 2013
Why is my Paycheck $25 less?
Because your annual income is $32,500 a year and you are paid twice a month. Welcome to Obama's first increase. Stay tuned for additional tax increases.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I noticed something. 3 hr Andy 3
Fat chix 3 hr Andy 2
Where to get herbal incense/spice/potpourri in ... (May '13) Tue Illylookingforill 46
Obama racist rhetoric toward Police Tue tayarrit76 5
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) Mon tayarrit76 270
does pepsi drug test? which type? Mon Dave 9
Louis Farrakhan regales Indianapolis with 2-1/2... (Dec '13) Sep 28 Ms Mack 20
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match

Indianapolis Jobs

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis

Personal Finance