Next Last
broke

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jan 4, 2013
This stinks!
nuffsaid

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Welcome to the church of the painful truth. This is the reality of what America voted for two months ago.
Lester

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Take two suppositories and call me when you are well lubed.
Really

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jan 4, 2013
First you complain about the stimulus package now you are complaining because it is suspended. Jesus. Make up your mind.
homeboy

Cave City, KY

#6 Jan 6, 2013
AMERICA....this is what we wanted....now we have it.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#7 Jan 6, 2013
You get what you vote for. If you did not take time to vote, no room to complain. Just wait still the ObamaCare tax takes effect. You will have less.
broke wrote:
This stinks!

Indianapolis

#8 Jan 6, 2013
Yes I was expecting the same people that upheld and voted for Obama to come alive their first paycheck. If it was so sad, we would have to laugh.
nuffsaid wrote:
Welcome to the church of the painful truth. This is the reality of what America voted for two months ago.
Rupert

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jan 6, 2013
Obviously you get what you vote for! Glad I voted the right way, even though i lost.
broke wrote:
This stinks!
Jim

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Jan 6, 2013
Congress enacted a payroll tax holiday for employees resulting in a 2% Social Security withholding tax reduction for 2011. It was extended to 2012. Neither Presidential candidate discussed extending this into 2013 during the campaign. For that matter, it had no significant momentum in either the U. S. House of Representatives or the U. S. Senate. The reduction in payroll tax was intended to be temporary. You weren't going to get it in 2013 regardless of how you voted.
firefly

Cave City, KY

#11 Jan 6, 2013
Jim wrote:
Congress enacted a payroll tax holiday for employees resulting in a 2% Social Security withholding tax reduction for 2011. It was extended to 2012. Neither Presidential candidate discussed extending this into 2013 during the campaign. For that matter, it had no significant momentum in either the U. S. House of Representatives or the U. S. Senate. The reduction in payroll tax was intended to be temporary. You weren't going to get it in 2013 regardless of how you voted.
True,,,But,,,,The correct thing to do given the sad shape of most of the working class in the U.S. would have been to extend it again to try and help those people that are the backbone of America out a wee bit.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jan 6, 2013
Obama repeated promised no tax increase on the middle class, going so far as to say not one cent of increase would he allow.

It's simple, he's a liar. Pure and simple.

All those folks who voted for the pearly whites should be ashamed.
Yes Sir

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Jan 6, 2013
The one's not on here complaining are the one's who voted for him that don't work so they don't have a reduction in any paycheck and they have their free cell phones and minutes. We are feeding, clothing and keeping a roof over their heads. I'm sure their was no reduction in their EBT earnings. Why would they care?
Thurston Howell VI

Kokomo, IN

#14 Jan 6, 2013
What a bunch of freeloaders. Where is your sense of rugged individualism? Where is your pride? You're kvetching about a negligible amount of money such as $25.00?

Work harder! You'll make that back!

If not,you're just lazy and have not an once of entrepreneurial spirit in your body!

If you can't make up $25.00 at the end of the week,how do you expect to ever become rich?

Anyone can become rich and live the dream!

If you can't even accomplish the simple task of making up an extra $25.00 every week...Well,you're a loser!

I'm Thurston Chadwick Howell VI

Proud Republican

God Bless Jesus

God Bless America

And more importantly..

God Bless The Almighty Dollar!
Monk

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Jan 6, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
Obama repeated promised no tax increase on the middle class, going so far as to say not one cent of increase would he allow.

It's simple, he's a liar. Pure and simple.

All those folks who voted for the pearly whites should be ashamed.
Take two suppositories , foam some at the mouth, and post your bowel movement on here tomorrow!
StrangeMatt

Chicago, IL

#16 Jan 6, 2013
DavidM wrote:
You get what you vote for. <quoted text>

Last time I checked, the popular vote doesn't matter in the presidential race.

Indianapolis

#17 Jan 7, 2013
I agree with your post except work harder. I had a pretty good paying job. I made about $25.00 an hour on overtime. It was great until I seen my paycheck where they took 50% of my overtime for taxes. But that is what you get for working hard and having a good job, higher taxes.
Thurston Howell VI wrote:
What a bunch of freeloaders. Where is your sense of rugged individualism? Where is your pride? You're kvetching about a negligible amount of money such as $25.00?
Work harder! You'll make that back!
If not,you're just lazy and have not an once of entrepreneurial spirit in your body!
If you can't make up $25.00 at the end of the week,how do you expect to ever become rich?
Anyone can become rich and live the dream!
If you can't even accomplish the simple task of making up an extra $25.00 every week...Well,you're a loser!
I'm Thurston Chadwick Howell VI
Proud Republican
God Bless Jesus
God Bless America
And more importantly..
God Bless The Almighty Dollar!

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#18 Jan 7, 2013
Yes Sir wrote:
The one's not on here complaining are the one's who voted for him that don't work so they don't have a reduction in any paycheck and they have their free cell phones and minutes. We are feeding, clothing and keeping a roof over their heads. I'm sure their was no reduction in their EBT earnings. Why would they care?
Not true. Just after the election, in OHIO, TANF/FS announced a permanent $50 / mo reduction for everyone receiving Food Stamps in their state.

So sad.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#19 Jan 7, 2013
DavidM wrote:
I agree with your post except work harder. I had a pretty good paying job. I made about $25.00 an hour on overtime. It was great until I seen my paycheck where they took 50% of my overtime for taxes. But that is what you get for working hard and having a good job, higher taxes.
<quoted text>
This is why I don't bother working overtime anymore. Too much of a bullshit hassle for the effort.
KAPOW

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Jan 7, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>Not true. Just after the election, in OHIO, TANF/FS announced a permanent $50 / mo reduction for everyone receiving Food Stamps in their state.

So sad.
Wish Indiana would do that
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Freetown, IN

#21 Jan 7, 2013
It's going to be much less after Obama care taxes kick in . Try about$100 bucks less and more when he adds to his Obama care, Once he can't get anymore from the rich he campaigned on going after, He has known all along that his programs can't be funded unless he socks it to the middle class .Why do you think he held a press conference hours before the House Republicans voted on a fiscal cliff deal. He said we're going to have to lower the thresh hold in collecting more revenue aka= Taxes , That's a sly way of how Progressives don't say the word taxes. They say revenue raiser. Obama took about a trillion already from medicare . How's that working out for those seniors and the AARP in bed with OBAMA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking For A Former Band Member 19 min Former Bandmate 6
Let it Out (Oct '07) 3 hr brenandkev 226
Blacks boycotting black friday lol 8 hr blackology 1
Darrin Wilson Hero 8 hr blackology 5
Live Feed ON/IN Ferguson from INFO WARS 22 hr who cares 2
Obama wants to be impeached Tue BlackGhettoThug 25
smack in the chops for NOBAMA Tue BlackGhettoThug 51
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match

Indianapolis People Search