Any women into pegging?
Pegged

Greenwood, IN

#1 Sep 20, 2016
I am a man interested in pegging. I am the only one out here? I don't want any gay sexy just enjoy play with a woman. Comments please , is there any groups?
Hmm

Metropolis, IL

#2 Sep 20, 2016
Pegged wrote:
I am a man interested in pegging. I am the only one out here? I don't want any gay sexy just enjoy play with a woman. Comments please , is there any groups?
I'd say it's not prevalent since I had to look up the meaning of the term. After reading that, I'd say to look under fetish websites.
Pegged

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 21, 2016
I have nothing local. Maybe a dominatrix?
Just curious if any female shares my interest is all.
Advice

Metropolis, IL

#4 Sep 21, 2016
When you meet a woman that you don't want to live without, you may discuss that with her. If she feels the same, she will be willing to try it, for you.
Pegged

Chicago, IL

#5 Sep 21, 2016
I'm not looking for a relationship silly! Just some fun and experimentation . If more becomes of it then so be it.
:) but thanks
Bowling is fun

Metropolis, IL

#6 Sep 21, 2016
Pegged wrote:
I'm not looking for a relationship silly! Just some fun and experimentation . If more becomes of it then so be it.
:) but thanks
Well that saddens me. That's one of the big problems in society today. Too many people Make sex a pastime, rather than a form of intimacy to be shared with one. Nevertheless, good luck on your query. Again, I'd try google.
Fever Sucks

Fort Wayne, IN

#7 Sep 22, 2016
The Indiana Fever
Ilovepegging

United States

#8 Jan 9, 2018
Pegged wrote:
i need 2 please a naughty boy
The Liberal

Greenwood, IN

#9 Jan 9, 2018
I would let Oprah Winfrey PEG ME!! AND PEG ME HARD!!!

She is very messianic!

Plus,as a Liberal,I support DEVIANT BEHAVIOR!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans are Russia Friendly, like Trump 7 hr TrumpBigTech 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 13 hr Crazy toys in the... 625
Whites for trump. 13 hr Smack 3
moving to Indy, looking for affordable apartments 18 hr ok1 2
News DCS chief James Payne fought his own agency ove... (Sep '12) 21 hr Concerned Citizen. 25
Trump tweeted what? about Aretha Franklin, call... Sat true 6
Think of The Children!!! Sat The Liberal 1

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages