Pitbulls Attack Owner
PETA

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 20, 2017
The dogs were chewing on her rib cage. Neck injuries match dogs teeth.

https://www.google.com/amp/people.com/crime/p...
BigMike

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Dec 20, 2017
Pitts always getting a bad name. Bad owners.
NomorePits

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Dec 21, 2017
Like it or not many are dangerous and yes because of bad owners and our laws which allow anyone to own these dogs without true licensing , I would treat them and other breeds like a gun, You would have to prove ownership always and carry a permit on you as well. Plus if you're caught ever fighting those dogs, You lose the right to ever own a bigger dog breed again plus huge fines.

What they don't want to say is yes many black men love to fight pit bull's and so so many Hispanic men
Like it or not when I have gone walking in my neighborhood, The most aggressive breed is the pit bull
They do have a built in bite they are born with which can lock down on other dogs or humans, They have that killer vice grip crushing bite.
You can argue or debate it matters not when you have a breed that for years has been used for fighting and killing that you can somehow breed out the vicious dna it now has within it.
Yes little dogs can be very mean also, Those little dogs can't rip your arm or leg off or whole face.
Pit bulls have a very thick skull , you pretty much have to shoot them to stop them, If your an older person or child you don't have a chance if there is one or even two or more in a pack.
Yes I have owned pit bulls and so has my father, His were very sweet dogs One thing he kept them inside mostly only out to use the bathroom
, They were around kids at an early age.
Like wolves in some regions they take over and kill everything in site . I have seen just in my neighborhood at least in a 10 block area of about 100 pit bulls and of those half are running free, I am in Indianapolis.
I had a little nephew mauled by one over the summer nearly losing his eyeball.This pit bull was wagging it's tail as it entered his yard Then all of the sudden locked on to his head.
Not even growling .. The city opted not to put the dog down but to just fine the owners .
I grew up with many different breeds of dogs in my family, Yes again we had pit bulls which were nice I cans till say no matter what shows depict pit bulls as like any other dog is a lie and deception .They are bred too kill, it is in they're DNA to do so at anytime , why have a ticking time bomb especially around kids.
Yes unfortunately the pit bull breed has been damaged badly by breeding into it a dangerous killer instinct .You can't tame them anymore than taming a rattlesnake or King cobra.
I don't care if you're pit is sweet and licks your kids faces ,You know and I know you still got the pit bull as protection. You have to know if it gets free then it always has that potential to kill any other animal or person.
Ron

Greenfield, IN

#4 Dec 21, 2017
BigMike wrote:
Pitts always getting a bad name. Bad owners.
You get one of them dogs, well, you know what you are signing up for. When it chews your face off one day, try not to look too surprised.
BigMike

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Dec 21, 2017
I guess the girl hadn’t been going over to take care of the dogs every day.

Bethany lived with her parents and the dogs but then moved out and put the dogs in the kennel outside her parents house.

But Dad said not my dogs and Im not taking care of them.(Good on him for making the girl take care of her own crap) so the dogs got taken care of maybe 5 Times a week.

So she shows up to take care of the dogs and then next thing u know the dogs literally have her for dinner.

The coroner said no sexual assault because she still had a tampon intact and the dogs bellies were filled with her flesh.

It’s all a joke. The dogs killed her and everyone knows it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
should criminals have rights? 20 hr Republican 13
News Neighbors celebrate new park where motorcycle g... Sun God 4
News Let it Out (May '07) Oct 20 God 289
Trump Is A Wimp. Oct 19 nono 6
No show socks are the worst Oct 18 Religions R Cults 3
Irvington Chicken Hoarder Oct 18 God 6
Brian Bosma POS! Oct 18 lol 4

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages