More of Obamas kids killing innocents

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Sep 26, 2013
http://www.wthr.com/story/23522459/2013/09/25...
I bet these fine citizens voted democrat during the last 2 botched elections. They won't quit until Emperor Barry controls the world and we live in ruins like a 3rd world African country.
I Love Nursing

United States

#2 Sep 26, 2013
Guy wrote:
http://www.wthr.com/story/2352 2459/2013/09/25/three-facing-m urder-robbery-charges-in-shoot ing-death-of-store-clerk
I bet these fine citizens voted democrat during the last 2 botched elections. They won't quit until Emperor Barry controls the world and we live in ruins like a 3rd world African country.
Get a life you loser!!!! President Obama is your President as well so I guess that makes you one of his kids too. This economy was screwed long before Obama you idiot

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#3 Sep 27, 2013
Guy wrote:
http://www.wthr.com/story/2352 2459/2013/09/25/three-facing-m urder-robbery-charges-in-shoot ing-death-of-store-clerk
I bet these fine citizens voted democrat during the last 2 botched elections. They won't quit until Emperor Barry controls the world and we live in ruins like a 3rd world African country.
RAcists....in a John birch society state...how novel of you...

get an education and begin knowing how much Daniels did and Pence will do to make Indiana the lowest wage state in the union.
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Sep 27, 2013
I Love Nursing wrote:
<quoted text>Get a life you loser!!!! President Obama is your President as well so I guess that makes you one of his kids too. This economy was screwed long before Obama you idiot
I didn't vote for that clown either, so I don't claim him. The economy wasn't good before Obama and he sure hasn't made it better. Most of you liberal democrats alway come to Obama's defense with excuses, not answers. You somehow blame Bush for all Obama has done wrong, so get a clue! Your Obama is in charge NOW, so it is HIS fault now!
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Sep 27, 2013
And I had to look at the first post again, but Obama should have never ever made the unprofessional uneducated racist comments about Traeyvon Martin could have been his son. So yes, according to Obama, all blacks are his "sons".

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6 Sep 27, 2013
Midterm elections are coming up next year. I read all of this cry baby Obama stuff, nobody votes to back up how they feel in the midterms. Find out who stands for what and VOTE! Most of yall that cry, don't pay attention to a candidate or vote.

We need a republican that is not bat shit crazy to vote for. Somebody call Colin Powell!! Sorry, that's as white as I can think.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#7 Sep 27, 2013
BMIGuy wrote:
Midterm elections are coming up next year. I read all of this cry baby Obama stuff, nobody votes to back up how they feel in the midterms. Find out who stands for what and VOTE! Most of yall that cry, don't pay attention to a candidate or vote.
We need a republican that is not bat shit crazy to vote for. Somebody call Colin Powell!! Sorry, that's as white as I can think.
ROFLMAO!!!

The republicans have been COURTING right wing bat shyte crazy....and now you're stuck with them...how much of our state do you think Pence will give over to the Koch brothers? YOu can bet your wages will sink like a rock; more pension funds will go bankrupt.
Huh

Pearisburg, VA

#8 Sep 28, 2013
Bill wrote:
And I had to look at the first post again, but Obama should have never ever made the unprofessional uneducated racist comments about Traeyvon Martin could have been his son. So yes, according to Obama, all blacks are his "sons".
if Obama had a city it would look like Detroit
Harry

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Sep 28, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>if Obama had a city it would look like Detroit
I think Obama would be a lot better than that blubber boy Ballard. He is draining the city
Snow White

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Oct 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text> if Obama had a city it would look like Detroit
would it? Last time I checked all the wealthy, most educated states were Democratic. And you'll never guess what else i found. The top ten lowest states for education, income, and property value were republican??? Hmm. Who could have imagined??? Actually it would be more accurate to say if Mitt Romney had a city it would look like Detroit, since he's a corporate Wh*re who made all of his money tearing apart companies and shipping jobs overseas. Please clever and insightful one explain to me how the south has benefited from years of republican leadership>
truth_for_ya

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Oct 17, 2013
Ahh how I love how racists use adjectives as nouns. "killing innocents" a "black" a "gay" what's next? You are using these term improperly. We in the educated world call descriptive words "adjectives." They are used to "describe" something like a person, place, or thing. AKA NOUNS. Next time you go on some uninformed racist rant please do your best to get the grammar correct.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Oct 18, 2013
truth_for_ya wrote:
Ahh how I love how racists use adjectives as nouns. "killing innocents" a "black" a "gay" what's next? You are using these term improperly. We in the educated world call descriptive words "adjectives." They are used to "describe" something like a person, place, or thing. AKA NOUNS. Next time you go on some uninformed racist rant please do your best to get the grammar correct.
Have you ever heard any of our young blacks talking? How many of them actually graduate or get a job? Most of them end up in jail or dead anyway. They thinks the thug life be bangin'. You still point the finger away from other issues that are obvious and pass blame. The liberal democrap way.
Linda Bledsoe

United States

#13 Oct 18, 2013
Guy wrote:
http://www.wthr.com/story/2352 2459/2013/09/25/three-facing-m urder-robbery-charges-in-shoot ing-death-of-store-clerk
I bet these fine citizens voted democrat during the last 2 botched elections. They won't quit until Emperor Barry controls the world and we live in ruins like a 3rd world African country.
I doubt murderers bother to vote. It is no secret that criminals and most other low-wage, lower-class individuals (especially in urban areas) prefer domocratic candidates. When the democratic candidate happens to be black, he will get nearly 100% of the black vote regardless of his position on anything. It would be an interesting social experiment if the republicans ran a colored candidate in a major national election. If the opposing candidate was not black, I think you would see a lot of confusion in urban area that used to be primarily blue. It will probably happen at some point, but not looking likely in 2016. It would take a long time to train a candidate to be able to pull it off.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Oct 18, 2013
The only racists are republicans.
Linda Bledsoe

United States

#15 Oct 18, 2013
Guy wrote:
The only racists are republicans.
The only criminals are democrats.
Mike

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Oct 18, 2013
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard any of our young blacks talking? How many of them actually graduate or get a job?
Well one is not even a citizen of the USA and is President of the USA right now. How many Honkeys accomplished that? LOL!
Honkey

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Oct 19, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text> Well one is not even a citizen of the USA and is President of the USA right now. How many Honkeys accomplished that? LOL!
None!!!!
Judd

Noblesville, IN

#18 Oct 19, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text> Well one is not even a citizen of the USA and is President of the USA right now. How many Honkeys accomplished that? LOL!
That's funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote to outlaw whittieeee Christmas 2 hr ex-friend 9
Sears adds Indiana to closing list (Dec '11) 4 hr storm warning 11
Good morning Indy!! 6 hr Listenup 1
Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band coming to Ba... 9 hr Kelly Banks 1
Terry Moore-graduate of perry meridian? (Dec '08) 11 hr josmith281 10
Flu worries prompt more Indiana hospitals limits 13 hr fgufk 1
John root 14 hr Pecker Head 1
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:39 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:39PM
Thomas Seeking Broncos Record for 100-Yard Receiving Games
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
ESPN 1:03 PM
Browns' Mingo fined $16,537 for hit on Dalton
NFL 1:47 PM
'Sound FX' spies Manziel's meeting with Marvin Lewis
Yahoo! Sports 2:09 PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals