Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Mar 31, 2013

“Liberal”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I am snowed in. I am in the middle of the movie. Interesting. Not quite sure if if is up to my fond memories of the original.

There is one point that I want to make from the movie. North Korea invades. And initial defeats the USA. A group of resisters takes to the hills.

Now the defeat right wing nuts become snitches and inform on the resister every change they get. They want to keep their fascist power.

They remind of several traitors on this forum who are racist, bigots, fascists, and want to support a power structure where they can weasel and rat their way to the top.

Think if we are ever invaded watch out for the likes of AA1, Ralph, Russian, Duchess, Bledsoe, Kapootie, etc.

Fight while you can. May truth and justice forever be supreme! Don't let the fascists win.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Moe of Indy wrote:
I am snowed in. I am in the middle of the movie. Interesting. Not quite sure if if is up to my fond memories of the original.
There is one point that I want to make from the movie. North Korea invades. And initial defeats the USA. A group of resisters takes to the hills.
Now the defeat right wing nuts become snitches and inform on the resister every change they get. They want to keep their fascist power.
They remind of several traitors on this forum who are racist, bigots, fascists, and want to support a power structure where they can weasel and rat their way to the top.
Think if we are ever invaded watch out for the likes of AA1, Ralph, Russian, Duchess, Bledsoe, Kapootie, etc.
Fight while you can. May truth and justice forever be supreme! Don't let the fascists win.
Yes Moe, you should watch out for me, and those like me. The system you believe in will never work, because once the majority becomes worthless like you, your system will fail.
nuffsaid

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

That's true. If America were invaded,the Tea Party Nuts would sell everyone down the river. If the invading country were to jail all Blacks,Latinos and Liberals and offer big bucks for information on locating the aforementioned groups,you can bet the Tea Partiers would be in bed with the invading force in a heartbeat.
Zionsville

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Moe, you should watch out for me, and those like me. The system you believe in will never work, because once the majority becomes worthless like you, your system will fail.
So are you telling us that you are going to collaborate with North Korea against us?

Don't you have family? Don't you worry about what will happen to them after the war?
Ralph

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Better Red than dead!
Moe 365

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

nuffsaid wrote:
That's true. If America were invaded,the Tea Party Nuts would sell everyone down the river. If the invading country were to jail all Blacks,Latinos and Liberals and offer big bucks for information on locating the aforementioned groups,you can bet the Tea Partiers would be in bed with the invading force in a heartbeat.
Yes the would man the death camps! They would execute the gays and people who were broader minded than the king james bible!

Aa1 is not smart enough to be a leader but he would step right into the shoes of snitch!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Zionsville wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you telling us that you are going to collaborate with North Korea against us?
Don't you have family? Don't you worry about what will happen to them after the war?
No Moe, that isn't anything at all like what I said.
What if moe was one of us

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No Moe, that isn't anything at all like what I said.
Man are you confused or what? Better go night night!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Moe 365 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the would man the death camps! They would execute the gays and people who were broader minded than the king james bible!
Aa1 is not smart enough to be a leader but he would step right into the shoes of snitch!
If I were you, I might think twice before questioning anybody's intelligence, or ability to lead. After all, you are only leading the fake names you create, and you aren't smart enough to even attempt to cover it up.
Carl

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were you, I might think twice before questioning anybody's intelligence, or ability to lead. After all, you are only leading the fake names you create, and you aren't smart enough to even attempt to cover it up.
I have counted about 15+ names you have used. How do I know,,,,,,,,, They all have hateful, vulgar and racist comments.
Thank You

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Carl wrote:
<quoted text> I have counted about 15+ names All Am 1 has used. How do I know,,,,,,,,, They all have hateful, vulgar and racist comments.
He/She has multiple personalities. Some people call it demon possesion. It's time for an Exorcist.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Carl wrote:
<quoted text> I have counted about 15+ names you have used. How do I know,,,,,,,,, They all have hateful, vulgar and racist comments.
You are a worthless lying piece of sh!t. Show me one post that is racist. Show me one! You are an accusatory little whimp that has no interest in the facts. You lie, and make crap up because you think it makes you look like a political, and social genius. Well, Moe, it isn't working. Accuse me of using multiple names?...lololol...I have used 3 and changed all of them because YOU started using them too. I am positive that "hateful" and "vulgar" are nothing new to you.
TheUltimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

You want the truth and the whole truth and nothing but the truth, CHECKOUT WELLAWARE.COM .LEARN WHOSE BEEN DECEIVING YOU ALL THESE YEARS IN POLITICS. MEDIA AND HOLLYWOOD. YOU'RE jaws will drop open and say OMG no way. CHECKOUT WELL AWARE .COM LET'S EXPOSE THE LIES THAT HAVE BEEN Woven into the fabric of our Great Country and all of those behind the dirty deeds then and now.
AA1 Sauce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

TheUltimate Kaptoz wrote:
You want the truth and the whole truth and nothing but the truth, CHECKOUT WELLAWARE.COM .LEARN WHOSE BEEN DECEIVING YOU ALL THESE YEARS IN POLITICS. MEDIA AND HOLLYWOOD. YOU'RE jaws will drop open and say OMG no way. CHECKOUT WELL AWARE .COM LET'S EXPOSE THE LIES THAT HAVE BEEN Woven into the fabric of our Great Country and all of those behind the dirty deeds then and now.
Me and you are the same
soldier on

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

the only thing we have to fear are tea baggers. right-wing wingnuts.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 31, 2013
 
Moe of Indy wrote:
I am snowed in. I am in the middle of the movie. Interesting. Not quite sure if if is up to my fond memories of the original.
There is one point that I want to make from the movie. North Korea invades. And initial defeats the USA. A group of resisters takes to the hills.
Now the defeat right wing nuts become snitches and inform on the resister every change they get. They want to keep their fascist power.
They remind of several traitors on this forum who are racist, bigots, fascists, and want to support a power structure where they can weasel and rat their way to the top.
Think if we are ever invaded watch out for the likes of AA1, Ralph, Russian, Duchess, Bledsoe, Kapootie, etc.
Fight while you can. May truth and justice forever be supreme! Don't let the fascists win.
Why can't we be friends,
Why can't we be friends,
Why can't we be friends,
Why can't we be friends?
because war, what is it good for?

Just send me your address, and all will be well. Power? No. I am happy at being in the back row unnoticed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff 2 hr Tom Thumb 1
Karen Dehut 3 hr Opinion 1
They riot with no facts or evidence 3 hr The Great One 7
Courts tell Indiana to honor gay marriages from... 3 hr local landlord 1
Mike Brown Toxicology report 4 hr The Ultimate Kaptoz 1
Pants down DoN'T Shoot lol 4 hr The Ultimate Kaptoz 1
Obama and Holder want race war Caliphate 4 hr The Ultimate Kaptoz 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••