Comments
21 - 39 of 39 Comments Last updated Mar 8, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#24 Mar 5, 2013
Fred Sanford wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry I couldn't reply until now, I was working, feeding all of the haters. I can't sit in an office all day pitching a temper tantrum like Hitler. I'm sure your daily production is off the scale, riiight.
Eyes needs to be mo thankfull, massa AA1 be sayin eyes be needin to eat sum mo ah his shit that he be spewin out his mouf.
You and your party are have lost your credibility and you know it. Let me say what I'm sure your wife is wanting to say,,,Shut The F--k Up!!! Tell your real number or or get the fu-k of this thread,,,Archie Bunker mf
Exactly the response I would expect from somebody who isn't even black...I am surprised that a real person of color hasn't called you out with your fake bullsh*t. Just remember, when you and your kind ruin this country, me and my kind will be here to build it back.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#25 Mar 5, 2013
Jenny wrote:
My number is eight six seven-five three zero nine.
Stay close to the phone....
Fred Sanford

Indianapolis, IN

#26 Mar 5, 2013
Yawn....
Fred Sanford

Indianapolis, IN

#27 Mar 5, 2013
Counting prostitutes, I'd have to say around 71. But I have had my salad tossed by a few rebulicans in a public restroom. lol

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#28 Mar 6, 2013
Fred Sanford wrote:
Counting prostitutes, I'd have to say around 71. But I have had my salad tossed by a few rebulicans in a public restroom. lol
I don't know what a "rebulican" is, but I hope they don't have sharp teeth.
Fred Sanford

Indianapolis, IN

#29 Mar 7, 2013
AllAmerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what a "rebulican" is, but I hope they don't have sharp teeth.
Hey Mr.Bunker,when your finished playing english teacher, you might want to learn what toss my salad means. Maybe you should start wearing red shoes so I'll know it's you tapping on my foot from the stall next to me.I'll bring the jelly but I need to know what flavor you like.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#30 Mar 7, 2013
Fred Sanford wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Mr.Bunker,when your finished playing english teacher, you might want to learn what toss my salad means. Maybe you should start wearing red shoes so I'll know it's you tapping on my foot from the stall next to me.I'll bring the jelly but I need to know what flavor you like.
Sounds like someone is a little obsessed with men's room encounters..
Larry

Indianapolis, IN

#31 Mar 7, 2013
I got your number.
Bill Clinton

Indianapolis, IN

#32 Mar 7, 2013
Oral sex doesn't count,,,right?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#33 Mar 7, 2013
Bill Clinton wrote:
Oral sex doesn't count,,,right?
You might want to check with Hillary or Monica for that answer
Blown Away

Matthews, IN

#34 Mar 7, 2013
Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to check with Hillary or Monica for that answer
Duchess is no stranger to oral sex.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#35 Mar 7, 2013
Blown Away wrote:
<quoted text>
Duchess is no stranger to oral sex.
Well, that is something you will never know....
All In The Family

Matthews, IN

#36 Mar 7, 2013
Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that is something you will never know....
Of course I'll never know. That's to be expected. We're not related!

I'll never ascribe to your family values!
Close But No Cigar

Matthews, IN

#37 Mar 7, 2013
Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to check with Hillary or Monica for that answer
I think you just blew off Bill Clinton.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#38 Mar 7, 2013
Close But No Cigar wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you just blew off Bill Clinton.
Lame

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#39 Mar 7, 2013
All In The Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I'll never know. That's to be expected. We're not related!
I'll never ascribe to your family values!
Tell me DH, what do you know about my family values? Or any values for that matter.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#40 Mar 7, 2013
Fred Sanford wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Mr.Bunker,when your finished playing english teacher, you might want to learn what toss my salad means. Maybe you should start wearing red shoes so I'll know it's you tapping on my foot from the stall next to me.I'll bring the jelly but I need to know what flavor you like.
Oh, I know what it means, I just can't imagine fantasizing about it in the men's room.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#41 Mar 7, 2013
Blown Away wrote:
<quoted text>
Duchess is no stranger to oral sex.
Get your hand off your crank and stop fantasizing.
Jack Nicolson

Indianapolis, IN

#42 Mar 8, 2013
What's with all these numbers man, I mean,,the answer to that question is a little personal and brings judgement out of people.It's too much like kissing and telling, besides what's wrong with a little sex and peanut butter sandwiches between friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Search intensifies for missing Indianapolis baby 41 min Blackology 9
Willie Wilson 51 min Blackology 1
sex talk 1 hr The Great One 2
Craig the bully 8 hr abc 6
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 9 hr blackaricanful 255
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) 17 hr Jason Austin 94
Debate: Ferguson - Indianapolis, IN 19 hr Cookie_Parker 7
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Sat jeppy 106
•••
•••
Indianapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••