List of KKK, Skinhead, Racist Mentali...

List of KKK, Skinhead, Racist Mentality People

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Defender

Brownsburg, IN

#1 Mar 26, 2013
All American1
ALL AM 1
All American
nuffsaid
Russia
Duchass
Ralph
Cpeter
Sown Oats
Why the HATE people

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Mar 26, 2013
Defender wrote:
All American1
ALL AM 1
All American
nuffsaid
Russia
Duchass
Ralph
Cpeter
Sown Oats
Why the HATE people
This is so old. Can't you think of something new to post?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Mar 26, 2013
Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>This is so old. Can't you think of something new to post?
Because "Defender" is Moe, and this is what a Moe does.
The Truth

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Mar 26, 2013
Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>This is so old. Can't you think of something new to post?
It may be old,but you're not disputing its truth.
Carl

Brownsburg, IN

#5 Mar 26, 2013
Defender wrote:
All American1
ALL AM 1
All American
nuffsaid
Russia
Duchass
Ralph
Cpeter
Sown Oats
Why the HATE people
ALL AM 1 uses all these names and about 20 + more.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6 Mar 26, 2013
Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>This is so old. Can't you think of something new to post?
How about a list of the people that are sick of your childish, pathetic lists.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7 Mar 26, 2013
Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>How about a list of the people that are sick of your childish, pathetic lists.
Count me in! I consider this a list of those who I want to be in contact with when our civilization crumbles under it's own weight. This is a list of people that can, and will provide for themselves, and their families. A list of people that wouldn't get lost in a city park if they wandered off the concrete.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8 Mar 26, 2013
Carl wrote:
<quoted text>ALL AM 1 uses all these names and about 20 + more.
Well Dumba**, you got the first 2 right. I would still be All American1 if you hadn't stolen my avatar, and used "ALL Ar nerican1
Too Funny

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Mar 26, 2013
ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Count me in! I consider this a list of those who I want to be in contact with when our civilization crumbles under it's own weight. This is a list of people that can, and will provide for themselves, and their families. A list of people that wouldn't get lost in a city park if they wandered off the concrete.
Now that is FUNNY.
Carl

Brownsburg, IN

#10 Mar 26, 2013
ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Dumba**, you got the first 2 right. I would still be All American1 if you hadn't stolen my avatar, and used "ALL Ar nerican1
You use everyone of them. We all know it. Some people call it demons. Go see an exorcist.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#11 Mar 26, 2013
Defender wrote:
All American1
ALL AM 1
All American
nuffsaid
Russia
Duchass
Ralph
Cpeter
Sown Oats
Why the HATE people
Yes I use all those names. Depending on the person I want to express.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#12 Mar 26, 2013
Carl wrote:
<quoted text>You use everyone of them. We all know it. Some people call it demons. Go see an exorcist.
You are correct.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#13 Mar 26, 2013
Carl wrote:
<quoted text>You use everyone of them. We all know it. Some people call it demons. Go see an exorcist.
Ok, if you really aren't Moe, and you really believe that I am using all those names, you are either crazy, or not very observant, at the very least. There is no similarity in my posts and any of the others you mentioned, except for the fact that they all disagree with you. All of the "Moe" posts, if not the same person, sat in the same classroom, at the same school, with the same English teacher, at exactly the same time. If that was the case, I am sure it was a highlight in that school teacher's career.
Carl

Brownsburg, IN

#14 Mar 26, 2013
ALL AM I wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I use all those names. Depending on the person I want to express.
Thank you! I knew you used those names.
Ze Interrogation

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Mar 26, 2013
Finally,a confession!
AA1 Juice

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Mar 26, 2013
I am king of the Turds!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17 Mar 26, 2013
AA1 Juice wrote:
I am king of the Turds!
Never was there a more honest, true statement. Finally.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#18 Mar 26, 2013
Defender wrote:
All American1
ALL AM 1
All American
nuffsaid
Russia
Duchass
Ralph
Cpeter
Sown Oats
Why the HATE people
Which Ralph me, or the other Ralph? And if it is me , why did I slip in the rankings? I hate to be an afterthought.

“Liberal”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19 Mar 26, 2013
did you forget?
AA1 Juice

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Mar 26, 2013
Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>Never was there a more honest, true statement. Finally.
Do you want a wipe ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dali Lama says Mike Pence is the AntiChrist! (Apr '15) 22 min countrygals21 10
Trash 1 hr Eye in the sky 3
Sessions recuses himself from any Michael Flynn... 1 hr nnono 2
Trump backs away from demand for border wall mo... 1 hr 100 days of nada 5
Donald Trumpís Contract with the American Voter... 1 hr nnono 6
ObamaSputtering 1 hr 100 days of golf 8
U.S. first-quarter growth weakest in three years 2 hr U S Economy 1
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) 6 hr nnono 167

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages