Michelle Obama and girls on vacation...

Michelle Obama and girls on vacation again.

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#1 Jun 19, 2013
First Lady Michelle Obama wonít exactly be roughing it during her two-day trip to Ireland, reports the Washington Times.

Mrs. Obama is staying at a $3,300-per-night hotel suite in Dublinís five-star Shelbourne hotel.

She and her entourage have booked 30 rooms in the hotel.

The first lady will be hunkering down in the Princess Grace Suite, which is named for the late Hollywood film star and princess.

The suite is fit for a princess, with two guest bedrooms, a living room and a dining area, four phones, three large televisions, bedding of 100 percent Egyptian cotton, a Nespresso machine and butler service.
http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/...

Obama is really cutting his budget while kids are staving.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jun 19, 2013
They cancelled the African safari vacation, so of course Michelle takes another vacation.
gnutds b

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jun 19, 2013
She deserves. If you accomplished anything in life you could take great vacations too.

She is an ambassador. Would you prefer she stay at the bed bug premier inn?

F off
Steve

Scottsdale, AZ

#4 Jun 19, 2013
Guy wrote:
They cancelled the African safari vacation, so of course Michelle takes another vacation.
That's good that they cancelled their vacation to Africa, guess they saw enough monkeys
swinging from trees and they weren't needed.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#5 Jun 19, 2013
stop hating
yall are so jealous of the Obamas it ain't even funny

yall so poor yall cant even afford to go see garth brooks or billy ray cyrus at the local fair

so shut it up
shut it all up
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jun 20, 2013
pearlofagirl wrote:
stop hating
yall are so jealous of the Obamas it ain't even funny
yall so poor yall cant even afford to go see garth brooks or billy ray cyrus at the local fair
so shut it up
shut it all up
Typical liberal obamacrat comment
Nicole

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jun 21, 2013
Why can't she have no vacation? She deserves to be treated like the queen she is. You all just hating cause of their skin and you racist. Guy keep on hating Obama on here but he wonderful in president. Look at what he giving to tthe people. He can use a good vacation and we support him.
deos angelus

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Jun 21, 2013
Nicole wrote:
Why can't she have no vacation? She deserves to be treated like the queen she is. You all just hating cause of their skin and you racist. Guy keep on hating Obama on here but he wonderful in president. Look at what he giving to tthe people. He can use a good vacation and we support him.
Puke... Sorry I'm always nice but that's far to much butt kissing. I don't get anything from Obama except higher taxes, and higher gas. Maybe you get "special privileges"
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jun 22, 2013
I got great privileges too! Higher taxes, higher gas prices, being forced into obamacare, NSA listening to all my phone calls, the liberals wanting to take the law abiding citizens guns and the rest of our civil liberties being attacked. How we got a great deal on this one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alex Jones: "Performance Artist" reveals Info w... 1 hr Bye bye Alex 8
Adrienne Vittadini Studio - cheap crap under a ... 1 hr Making China Grea... 1
Trump just had his bluff called -- again 1 hr One hundred days ... 1
14% of US Christians left their churches after ... 3 hr TrumpedObama 5
ObamaSputtering 5 hr TrumpedObamaLegacy 1
Donald Trumpís Contract with the American Voter... 6 hr TrumpedHillary 3
Trump backs away from demand for border wall mo... 6 hr TrumpedHillary 2
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) 14 hr Waikiki murders 166

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages