Debt Problem? No problem.

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#1 Mar 3, 2013
Even in 2010 the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Adm. Mike Mullen called the national debt "our biggest national security threat."
In 2011 they asked Obama where the leadership was. The President's own debt commission said that our total government revenue will only be sufficient to pay for four items: Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security and interest on the national debt. Every other government programs will have to run on borrowed money.

By 2028 just paying the interest on the nation debt will cost One trillion dollars. But Obama will not have to worry. He will be 67 and drawing social security and on medicare.

So what is Obama solution? More taxes and more spending.

Americans are getting older. Younger people are not having or limiting the size of their families. More people will be retire and on these programs. The costs of raising a family will only go up. As they grow older and enter their adult years, they have families of their own and begin to contribute to new cycle of economic productivity. In conclusion we are killing off some 55million by abortion. If only 50% of those abortions turned out to be working Americans, paying in these programs, it would give some relief. But we no longer value life.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#2 Mar 3, 2013
Don't be fooled by politicians. They keep talking about the deficit. I love it when people said Clinton had a surplus. Yes he did but that surplus was from borrowed money that we did not spend. Still it added to the national debt. How does the future look for your children? Not very good from where I am setting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Closing of the Marion County Children's Guardia... (Apr '09) 6 hr Candy 22
Greg Garrison, WIBC celebrity, alleged assailan... 6 hr Ditchsurfer 4
News Northwest HS fight prompts concern, questions 6 hr Ditchsurfer 1
Gary Beeler 14 hr truth be told 2
News Tonight at 11: Cuba Rediscovered Tue Whiny larry 1
Obama send congrats to Mayweather May 4 The Great Kaptoz 1
See, Indiana still consider a very racist state... (Nov '07) May 3 pearlofagirl 971
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Apr 20 really 127
More from around the web

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]