Ajabu may sue over punishment

Ajabu may sue over punishment

There are 305 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Dec 20, 2007, titled Ajabu may sue over punishment. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

A convicted killer serving a life sentence for the murders of three Carmel people wants compensation for punishments he received after being blamed for an attack on a prison guard last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Still Missing Them

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Dec 24, 2007
Never forget wrote:
I knew the family in Carmel that he so brutally attacked and he deserves nothing but pain and torture for the rest of his life which should be spend in a 4x4 cell listening to the cries of those that he killed! If we as taxpayers have to spend money on a trial of a murderer because he lost visitation and education over something he did or didn't do in jail than I am moving!! He doesn't even deserve toilet paper to wipe himself. HE IS A MURDERER and karma is a B****!
You summed that up pretty well. I am not shocked at what he is doing. The man has no remorse for what he has done. He is showing his anger at the state when he should be focusing on himself. He will get what is coming to him when his time comes..only god can judge him now.
a friend of nicks

Westminster, MD

#26 Feb 7, 2008
tonight I just so happened to be searching for something random about nick allemenos and his murder because my husband and i were both good friends with him...only to find out a bunch of crazy posts and I can hardly believe this is still living on....the sadness was so great I can hardly read it...I only remember standing in that line and just seeing Nick at his home 2 days prior...seems hard to think it actually happened is what we were saying...standing in that line at the funeral seemed like an eternity. I still have the paper.
Allimeg

Marysville, OH

#27 Feb 22, 2008
a friend of nicks wrote:
tonight I just so happened to be searching for something random about nick allemenos and his murder because my husband and i were both good friends with him...only to find out a bunch of crazy posts and I can hardly believe this is still living on....the sadness was so great I can hardly read it...I only remember standing in that line and just seeing Nick at his home 2 days prior...seems hard to think it actually happened is what we were saying...standing in that line at the funeral seemed like an eternity. I still have the paper.
Do you know who else was there in the Allemenos' home when the murders took place? I'm beginning to get a feeling that one person who was there managed to escape scrutiny or justice because he was related to a high ranking elected official in Indiana.(but, I could be wrong) I can't find anything mentioning this person, but the articles are difficult to come by. Do you know the names of the others who were there that night?
Sown Oats

Indianapolis, IN

#28 Feb 22, 2008
The Star will continue to treat this scum and his scum criminal father as celebrities.
Anything they do entitles them to a "story".
How many other criminals complain, and you NEVER see it in print?
Very Sad

Indianapolis, IN

#30 Feb 27, 2008
You do realize everytime one of those dirt bags comes up for parole, the james and Allemenos familes go to make sure they do not get out. I happen to know both families for years. Very sad that a dirtbag like that would take lives so young.
Truth

Plymouth, MI

#31 Mar 12, 2008
The other men that were there were Walls and Adams. I knew the Allemenos' and CJ well. The important thing is that the hate ends and the memory of them lives on...Christ lives in my heart and I have asked him to heal my soul and this includes forgiving those who have wronged me. Christ forgives them, do you?
lincoln

Mundelein, IL

#32 Mar 13, 2008
Truth wrote:
The other men that were there were Walls and Adams. I knew the Allemenos' and CJ well. The important thing is that the hate ends and the memory of them lives on...Christ lives in my heart and I have asked him to heal my soul and this includes forgiving those who have wronged me. Christ forgives them, do you?
How do you know? The forgiveness of Christ isn't an automatic. Are these men Christians? Do they believe that Jesus is the Son of God? Have they confessed thier sins? Repented? Been baptised in the name of Christ for the remission of sins? Acts 2:38.
I thought that Ajabu is a Muslim, a doctrine which denies that Jesus is the Son of God and teaches that the sacrifice on the cross was not necessary.
Voice ofReason

New York, NY

#33 Apr 20, 2008
Religious devotion and belief in an after life are no doubt comforting, but Ajabu took the lives of children in THIS life, on THIS plane. I don't give a $hit if Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed and Donald Duck all forgive this scumbag, that's not relevant in any way to his crime and/or his punishment in 2008 in the state of indiana. They should lock up Ajabu's racist, hater father just for raising a boy capable of committing such a horrendous act.
Looney Tunes Patriot

Plymouth, MI

#36 Apr 20, 2008
Carmel Patriot wrote:
REMEMBER NICK and LISA ALLEMENOS!!
MURDERED by AJABU!!
Ajabu should have been EXECUTED, but AJABU
is like Obama's racist pastor--Jeremiah
Wright.
In their minds---It's always "whitey's fault".
AGAIN--It's ALWAYS "whitey's fault".
Again---REMEMBER THOSE Two BUTCHERED ALLEMENOS
KIDS!!
Also, NEVER forget CHAUCIE QUILLEN's equally tragic death.
Also, NEVER FORGET the continuing crimes
of the Carmel Indiana-based VICTORIA "Vika" FARAHAN crime-families, and their phony adoption
scams. It's not over yet!!!!
Finally--May Ajabu die in prison.
May his soul BURN IN HELL!!
PEACE!!
WOW! That's alot of hatred in one post!

Since Carmel Patriot is posting, I would think that somehow isn't Mayor Brainerd responsible?
lincoln

Mundelein, IL

#37 Apr 20, 2008
Voice ofReason wrote:
Religious devotion and belief in an after life are no doubt comforting, but Ajabu took the lives of children in THIS life, on THIS plane. I don't give a $hit if Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed and Donald Duck all forgive this scumbag, that's not relevant in any way to his crime and/or his punishment in 2008 in the state of indiana. They should lock up Ajabu's racist, hater father just for raising a boy capable of committing such a horrendous act.
I agree with what you say, Reason. Ajabu owes the State of Indiana for his crime against us.
But I wanted "truth" to know that Jesus has not forgiven Ajabu. Just a technical point. Ajabu has never sought the forgivness of Christ.
God is not mocked, what so ever a man sowith, that shall he reap.
She Works for IPS

Marysville, OH

#41 Apr 20, 2008
Sown Oats wrote:
The Star will continue to treat this scum and his scum criminal father as celebrities.
Anything they do entitles them to a "story".
How many other criminals complain, and you NEVER see it in print?
Did you know Ajabu's mother works for IPS? She works in the Education Center downtown. I don't blame her, yes still shudder when I see her name, because it reminds me of that awful time not so long ago.

My little sister was good friends with Lisa. Trust me, the public DOES NOT want to know what those 3 BEASTS did to her.

God Rest the 3 souls of those murdered, and give peace to their families still.
lincoln

Mundelein, IL

#43 Apr 21, 2008
She Works for IPS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know Ajabu's mother works for IPS? She works in the Education Center downtown. I don't blame her, yes still shudder when I see her name, because it reminds me of that awful time not so long ago.
My little sister was good friends with Lisa. Trust me, the public DOES NOT want to know what those 3 BEASTS did to her.
God Rest the 3 souls of those murdered, and give peace to their families still.
There has always been the rumor that the true extent of the crime against that little girl has never been revealed.
lincoln

Mundelein, IL

#45 Apr 24, 2008
Sharon Terry wrote:
To "lincoln".
Lisa ALLEMENOS was vaginally mutilated.
Her breasts were sliced off.
Accordingly;
Ajabu should have been EXECUTED years ago.
Also, the CHAUCIE QUILLEN incest and death
case is still a shocker, here in Carmel Indiana.
Look up her name, type it in, then see the results
for the CHAUCIE QUILLEN case.
Also, look up the VICTORIA FAHAHAN crime-families
case--type in VICTORIA FARAHAN, and hit the
button, for her many crime-families crime,
that are on-line, and still going on.
Lisa ALLEMENOS was sliced up.
Her skull was, for all intent and purposes
severed from her body.
Such a sad case.
WE MUST NEVER forget the ALEMEON case, or
my son being raped by Ronald Hellems, while
my son attended Carmel Senior High School!!
Catch you later, and THANK YOU!!
I had no idea that it was anything like that. People have always thought that she was the terrible victim of rape but I don't think anyone realized what monsters.
Justice Calls

Indianapolis, IN

#46 Apr 27, 2008
Truth wrote:
Forgiveness requires repentance. When they repent, we'll talk.
Hoosier Mom

Marysville, OH

#50 Apr 29, 2008
This guy needs to go. Period.

Why are our tax dollars paying for him? He's not going to be rehabilitated.
How do you know

New Albany, IN

#51 May 7, 2008
How could you possibly know the horrific details of what happended to Lisa? I still speak to the family to this day and I have never heard of her mutilation. This is opening up emotions all over again. Lisa was one of my very best friends, and I don't want to think this is true but if it is, I need to know. Thank you.
Hillary Says Screw You

United States

#52 May 7, 2008
Ajabu is an old terrorist, cut from the same cloth as Rev. Wright and Osama Obama the lyin racist pandering muslim terrorist. they should a put him in the chair way back and toasted his dreds! Screw Osama Obama!

Vote McCain 08!
lincoln

Mundelein, IL

#54 May 8, 2008
How do you know wrote:
How could you possibly know the horrific details of what happended to Lisa? I still speak to the family to this day and I have never heard of her mutilation. This is opening up emotions all over again. Lisa was one of my very best friends, and I don't want to think this is true but if it is, I need to know. Thank you.
I am so sorry to cause you pain.
I will always weep for these children.
If this is true:
I can understand that the Carmal police and the media would hide it from us.
Yet, outrage must rise and be heard.

I will remember

United States

#56 Jul 30, 2008
If you go to youtube and search AJABU CARSON you will see where congressman Andre Carson publically calls Kofi Ajabu a "brilliant" young man, and promises to free him from incarceration. Crazy, seeing that Carson has 2 young daughters of his own, but perhaps since he is muslim he feels they are unimportant.
And yes, before Kofi murdered and raped the teen agers, his fathers posters announcing his anti-white hate speeches were all over telephone poles in Indianapolis.

Since: Jun 08

Marysville, OH

#62 Jul 31, 2008
I will remember wrote:
If you go to youtube and search AJABU CARSON you will see where congressman Andre Carson publically calls Kofi Ajabu a "brilliant" young man, and promises to free him from incarceration. Crazy, seeing that Carson has 2 young daughters of his own, but perhaps since he is muslim he feels they are unimportant.
And yes, before Kofi murdered and raped the teen agers, his fathers posters announcing his anti-white hate speeches were all over telephone poles in Indianapolis.
If this is TRUE, please post the link to this video for the world to see.

Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
questions about felony 1 hr No More Lies 14
Impeach Disgusting Conyer's 1 hr CongressRapes 1
small ones matter 14 hr Sick of Mexicans 2
What Will Indiana Do?? Wed Billy 12
Corey Rheinhardt is ANTIFA Wed Paranoid 2
Link to murdered girls in Delphi Nov 21 CrimeCases 25
how do the amish treat there women (Jul '12) Nov 21 James 48

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance