Ajabu may sue over punishment

Ajabu may sue over punishment

There are 305 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Dec 20, 2007, titled Ajabu may sue over punishment. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

A convicted killer serving a life sentence for the murders of three Carmel people wants compensation for punishments he received after being blamed for an attack on a prison guard last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#365 Apr 11, 2012
CmoneyFat wrote:
Ajabu for Congress!
He's 3 eighths of the way to 'congress' already.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#366 Apr 11, 2012
Congress with a croc.
K meyer

Key Largo, FL

#367 Mar 16, 2014
He should be lucky he's not treated to the same kind of things he did to those kids and Chris James
facts with truth

Indianapolis, IN

#368 Feb 24, 2015
Still Missing Them wrote:
<quoted text>
You summed that up pretty well. I am not shocked at what he is doing. The man has no remorse for what he has done. He is showing his anger at the state when he should be focusing on himself. He will get what is coming to him when his time comes..only god can judge him now.
So sad that someone didn't do their homework. Mr. Ajabu was not in the house and did not participate in the murder of these young people. Let's try facts and truth, it actually works, court records are open for public review.
Faye x

Fort Myers, FL

#369 Feb 24, 2015
facts with truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So sad that someone didn't do their homework. Mr. Ajabu was not in the house and did not participate in the murder of these young people. Let's try facts and truth, it actually works, court records are open for public review.
This young man is one of the first causalies in the war against white! Say it black power!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fishers to consider ban of vaping, chewing toba... 32 min The Liberal 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 3 hr Liar in chief 101
I Spent An Hour And a Half Today.. 6 hr The Liberal 4
News Indiana bill would allow nine more opioid treat... 8 hr CureAll 1
Requirements For Voting! 19 hr The Liberal 7
How Dare Donald Trump Sun TrumpedMSM 4
Liberal Blogger Asks That We Treat ISIS With Ki... Jan 13 The Liberal 1

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages