Ajabu may sue over punishment

Full story: The Indianapolis Star

A convicted killer serving a life sentence for the murders of three Carmel people wants compensation for punishments he received after being blamed for an attack on a prison guard last year.
Comments
1 - 20 of 303 Comments Last updated Mar 16, 2014
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Lossforwords

Westfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

Judged:

This dirt bag has NO rights, he along with his friends should have been fried for the crime that they committed.
WHAT

Macomb, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

Judged:

Please stop wasting money and court time with this scumbag!! Who cares? This dirtball should have been given a death sentence for what he did to the Allemenos and Mr. James!
common sense

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

Judged:

yeah, a man of peace, just like those peace-loving muslims that slammed planes into the Twin Towers eh?
janetM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

Judged:

Just another dirt bag trying to get over on the system.Can you spell frivolous? BTW who cares!
Hey

Michigan City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

Judged:

Dirt bag is to kind of a description. Man of peace my a$$. He should be in pieces. That man is a murderer.
Justice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

Judged:

The people of Indiana should file a counter claim against P. Chadwick Hill the scum bag attorney representing this murderer, who by the way is paid by the tax payers to represent him. I wouls call any settlement "double dipping." Send them both to Cuba!!!!
White Victim

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

Judged:

If they were sent to Cuba, both would last about ten minutes, the Cubans don't approve of the crap either one of them are pulling, and both would be considered enemies of the state, but then they are here also.
Appropriate Sentence

Westfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

Judged:

This killer should be sent to Iraq to walk AHEAD of our troops when on patrol--that way if there is a roadside bomb he protects our troops.

Although for this guy to die protecting our troops would be too much of an honor--on second thought fry him now!
independent

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

Judged:

janetM wrote:
Just another dirt bag trying to get over on the system.Can you spell frivolous? BTW who cares!
Yes he is a dirtbag. But, if you do not care, why respond?
White Victim

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

Judged:

His father was the head of the Black Panther Gestapo, intimidating local business owners to contribute to the local ghetto community, or they would be robbed. The Black Panthers threw him out, so now he is calling himself a minister selling his line of bull to anyone who will listen and give him money. The whole family should be exterminated or exileld back to Africa where the real Africans would show them how it is to be slaves. They'd probably last a few days.
lincoln

Burlington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

Judged:

what weretheythinking wrote:
Kofi wouldn't do that! Mamoja(now active in the battle to lower property taxes)raised a better son than that. Kofi and Mamoja are men of peace as there names signify. A Salam Alikim Kofi and Mamoja.
Kofi may claim to be a man of peace but ten years ago he was threatening everyone in Indianapolis.
Ajabu has already recieved a big break from the police and media. The media has kept quiet about the full evil of his crime. Ask yourself why the killers had taken the little girl to a different floor in the house than the boys before they cut her throat.
News Flash

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

Judged:

Kofi feels wronged? Awwwwwe. Ain't that too bad.
lincoln

Burlington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

Judged:

lincoln wrote:
<quoted text> Kofi may claim to be a man of peace but ten years ago he was threatening everyone in Indianapolis.
Ajabu has already recieved a big break from the police and media. The media has kept quiet about the full evil of his crime. Ask yourself why the killers had taken the little girl to a different floor in the house than the boys before they cut her throat.
My mistake, it was Mamoja Ajabu who was threatening everyone just before his son Kofi was arrested in these murders.
in debt

Salem, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

Judged:

nail his lips and A-hole shut and wait till the sh*t spews from some other hole. That's justice.
Roy Brody

Zionsville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2007

Judged:

NEVER FORGET the ALLEMENOS Multi-Murder TRAGEDY, that put Kofi Ajabu behind bars, like
That was March-April of 1994.

Also, NEVER FORGET the CHAUCIE QUILLEN family incest
and suicide tragedy of 1994-1995.

Carmel Indiana has a sad way of "forgetting"
the past". It's called "cultural amnesia".

Carmel Indiana should NOT be specifically
blamed for either the Allmenos Murders, or
Chaucie Quillen's suicide.

The REAL PROBLEM, however, is that too many
Carmelites are apathetic beyond belief.

Think about it.
janetM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2007

independent wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he is a dirtbag. But, if you do not care, why respond?
My statement was to indicate that I cared not at all for the scumbag or his welfare and his supposed suit. Read the post!
Selfdeterminator

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2007

Judged:

Roy Brody wrote:
The REAL PROBLEM, however, is that too many Carmelites are apathetic beyond belief. Think about it.
Just who do you think is leading the charge against Victoria Secrets pajama displays?
Roy Brody

Zionsville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2007

Judged:

to--Selfdeterminator---Who give a tinker's
d--- about Victoria Secret's pajama displays??

The Victoria Secret displays are TOTALLY
irrelevant, as a "public issue".

Crime is now becoming very rampant in Carmel.
The Carmel Indiana City-governmental DEBT(S)
are out of control, and TOTALLY UN-REPAYABLE!!

Be more concerned with crime, and MASSIVE city-governmental DEBTS, not nudie-girlie
underwear.

Again, the Victoria Secret underwear pajama
fiasco, is a TOTAL NON-STARTER!!

Live with it!!
Voter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2007

Judged:

This piece of trash Ajabu deserves NOTHING but an injection at Michigan City!! He's not getting paroled EVER so what difference would it ever make even if he won his stupid lawsuit.

To the Allemenos and the James families - My prayers are still with you and don't think for a minute that I or many others will ever forget the senseless violence that your children suffered at the hands of this animal.
Never forget

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2007

Judged:

I knew the family in Carmel that he so brutally attacked and he deserves nothing but pain and torture for the rest of his life which should be spend in a 4x4 cell listening to the cries of those that he killed! If we as taxpayers have to spend money on a trial of a murderer because he lost visitation and education over something he did or didn't do in jail than I am moving!! He doesn't even deserve toilet paper to wipe himself. HE IS A MURDERER and karma is a B****!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
does pepsi drug test? which type? 13 min King Kola 5
What we need: More songs about Indianapolis (Jul '07) 2 hr NEW 23
any black chicks wanna have sex? 16 hr hungwhiteboy 3
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 20 hr Go Blue Forever 244
Landlord registration in Indianapolis: Section ... Wed good 3
William T Rikard "Bill" aka "Dawg: Who knows him? Wed James 7
Craig Wed Lol 1
•••
•••