The Liberal

Greenwood, IN

#1 Mar 14, 2018
We need a realistic and pragmatic method to control their use. They must be totally outlawed. Only law enforcement should be allowed to own and use guns. Even our military must be forbidden to use them. Instead, every soldier in the field should be given a bowie knife instead of a gun.

This is THE ONLY METHOD THAT WILL WORK REALISTICALLY!

AS DEMOCRATS,WE LIVE IN THE REALITY COMMUNITY!!!

The only opposition to such a method will come from white-men. ALL WHITE-MEN ARE PRIVILEGED AND WE SHOULD NOT LISTEN TO THEM!! THEY KNOW NOTHING!!!

VOTE STRAIGHT DEMOCRATIC TICKET 2018 AND 2020!

JOE BIDEN FOR PRESIDENT 2020!!!

IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOU'RE A RACIST!!!

IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOU'RE A HOMOPHOBE!!

IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOU'RE A RUSSIAN AGENT!!!!

RESIST!!!
The Liberal

Greenwood, IN

#2 Mar 14, 2018
REMEMBER!!!! AS DEMOCRATS, WE LIVE IN THE REALITY BASED COMMUNITY!!!

WE MUST OVERCOME THE RUSSIAN FINANCED REPUBLICAN PARTY!!

WHITE-MEN = BAD!!!!

VOTE JOE BIDEN FOR PRESIDENT 2020!!!

CHELSEA CLINTON VP!!!!

RESIST!!
Jet Kan Do

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Mar 15, 2018
The Liberal wrote:
We need a realistic and pragmatic method to control their use. They must be totally outlawed. Only law enforcement should be allowed to own and use guns. Even our military must be forbidden to use them. Instead, every soldier in the field should be given a bowie knife instead of a gun.

This is THE ONLY METHOD THAT WILL WORK REALISTICALLY!

AS DEMOCRATS,WE LIVE IN THE REALITY COMMUNITY!!!

The only opposition to such a method will come from white-men. ALL WHITE-MEN ARE PRIVILEGED AND WE SHOULD NOT LISTEN TO THEM!! THEY KNOW NOTHING!!!

VOTE STRAIGHT DEMOCRATIC TICKET 2018 AND 2020!

JOE BIDEN FOR PRESIDENT 2020!!!

IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOU'RE A RACIST!!!

IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOU'RE A HOMOPHOBE!!

IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOU'RE A RUSSIAN AGENT!!!!

RESIST!!!
This is right out stupid, end of story!!!
The Liberal

Greenwood, IN

#4 Mar 15, 2018
Jet Kan Do wrote:
<quoted text> This is right out stupid, end of story!!!
YOU ARE A RACIST!!!

YOU ARE A RUSSIAN AGENT!!!

ALL DEMOCRATS 2018 AND 2020!!!

RESIST!!!!
GunLoverz

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Mar 17, 2018
350 thousand lives were saved by responsible gun owners last year, This is what liberals won't poiint out , Or how many suicides not by guns yet by other means or dryg ovberdoses and yes of course the most gun killings is in inner city black neighborhoods black on black gang violence, I didn't hear one student brainwahsed saying to the media, We need to truly address and walkout to stop the senseless black on black murder epidemic using guns, Most are criminals in those gangs so they shoudn't have guns period , No they are tgold all guns need to be banned from law abiding citizens also, Yet when Obama was in office He went after the police, These little grade school and high school teens weren't told that the liberals want only police and soldiers to have guns.
I point out how Obama called cops racist and taregting blacks unfairly.
You ban guns and allow all cops and military to only own the guns lol

I thought liberals hated the police especially if they are white.Wouldnt that mean more blacks would be killed by racist white cops with guns, They didnlt tell these students that the criminals no matter what law you pass They will still get guns, evenb if they steal them from police and military, Yeds you can join the military as age 18 and fire any types of weapons , often those weapons are stolen off military bases or smuggled in from Mexico.
Raising the age to 21 down in Floirida means nothing to a criminal who breaks the laws anyways.
It reminds me of 18 years old girls can get a job as a stripper and dance almost completely naked.Yet they can't drink any alcohol lol , They can give lap dances to anyone 18 and up lol
Yet if the same men thney do lap dancers for happened to say text them or sewxt them while say some even though they are 18 a nd srip on the side , yes they could lie to their employed and say they are out of school.That mnan could be arrested for sexiting witha student techically, I am pointing this out just to show how lame some laws are.
Why didn't these students walkout agaist terrorism , where the terrorist who happen just to be mostly Muslims use bombs, acid attacks. swords, cras and trucks to kill many people.The terrorist with bombs doesn't even have to be present whne it is set off. there are many ways to make bombs.
This is what teachers and liberal politicians don't want these spoonfed brainwashed little schoool kids to known or question

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Was Perfect 5 hr YoungNoMo 18
Mariah Haffner 7 hr Mokk 2
Drop a word add a word 9 hr Haha 21
News Indiana's township system dates back to Jefferson 11 hr bring it on 4
News Avon tries to block massage parlors (Jul '07) 15 hr THISRIGHTHERE 99
Hognose police state Dec 14 TrumpdemFoolz 3
Download/Upload Speeds Dec 13 Dr Phil 6

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages